Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real boobs and fake boobs look separated??

+3
sampowell
TSmith
haybabyy
7 posters

Go down

Real boobs and fake boobs look separated?? Empty Real boobs and fake boobs look separated??

Post by haybabyy 30th May 2011, 6:04 am

I've got 315 cc unders and i've had them a little over 6 months and i'm starting to notice that my real boobs and the implants look separated. It isnt all the time and you can tell more when i lift my arms but is this normal?
haybabyy
haybabyy
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Real boobs and fake boobs look separated?? Empty Re: Real boobs and fake boobs look separated??

Post by TSmith 30th May 2011, 7:23 am

sorry i cannot give you anything on that question but all i have to say is that your boobs look ABSOLUTELY AMAZING in your avy! and your bra is the coolest bra i have ever seen! WOW.. hope i look like that,
Congrats hunni
X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Real boobs and fake boobs look separated?? Empty Re: Real boobs and fake boobs look separated??

Post by sampowell 30th May 2011, 7:48 am

Where did you get that bra? I NEED it x
sampowell
sampowell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by smalls 30th May 2011, 8:46 am

Omg I have the same thing. It's mostly when I use my chest muscles or use my arms.. I guess its called muscle distortion.. not sure. But my implant looks squeezed and then my breast tissue sitting on top. I read something on the forum about it being from being under the muscle and it squeezing it. I am only 4 months though. So don't know if its normal or goes away. Sorry not much help there.
smalls
smalls
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th May 2011, 10:24 am

Yes smalls, your right it does sound like muscle distortion which is a possibility when having a dual plane placement.

If you do have it, you have to ask yourself if you think the distortion is excessive and if it's something you can live with?

If you think it is excessive and not something you could live with then you need to go back and see your surgeon sweetie, if you're very early post-op your surgeon may request you wait a little while to see if the muscle relaxes, if your surgeon does offer a post-op plan of action be sure your concerns are written in your notes, this is VERY important!

If your surgeon believes also there is reason for concern they 'may' discuss the option to change the placement to 'over the muscle' if it's a possibility for 'you' to release the implant from under the muscle and avoiding the distortion.

Let us know how you get on babe. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 30th May 2011, 3:53 pm

Cookies absolutely right. I had awful muscle flex distortion and had a placement change very early on. I couldn't have lived with it as it really did look awful. It was still visible at my 1 year check but my ps said this was probably due to scar tissue and would fade over the next year which it has.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 30th May 2011, 4:02 pm

yh i can picture what u mean. Is it really obvious? Like cookie said, if it isnt obvious or bother u, then i wud be very happy cos ur avatar looks ace! Otherwise, mayb speak to ur surgeon? sorry im not any help! xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by haybabyy 30th May 2011, 4:09 pm

thanks for all the replies!
sam, i got the bra from victorias secret.
I can definitely live with it because it isnt all the time sometimes they look completely normal and even when they do look separated im the only one who notices i was just wondering if other people had the same problem. If it is due to muscle distortion would more massages help?

also, whats really the difference between over and under? my surgeon just kinda told me what i needed with the shape and everything
haybabyy
haybabyy
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down