Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's getting real now

4 posters

Go down

It's getting real now Empty It's getting real now

Post by emilysarahdodds 26th September 2015, 8:11 pm

Received a letter yesterday from the hospital with all the info I need and also to fill out my pre-admission form. Now it feels REAL! At last, the months are flying by and I will soon be getting my Christmas boobies haha.

Couple of things - 

I know about taking my nail extensions off and any nail varnish, their letter didn't say anything about hair extensions? I have glue ins, should I have them took out beforehand do you think ladies?

Also there was no mention of my Pre Op? Will they contact me arranging a date or should I contact them? I can't remember how it worked the first time round and didn't know how it worked what with going private this time too.

Countdown really is on now!!!
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

It's getting real now Empty Re: It's getting real now

Post by Contemptuous 27th September 2015, 7:08 am

My letters don't say anything about hair extensions either, so I would imagine they're fine but I'm sure some of the other ladies who've been through the process will be able to confirm ether way :)

I'm going through a private hospital and they called me to arrange my pre-op.
Contemptuous
Contemptuous
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 27th September 2015, 11:31 am

Exciting - I'm getting Christmas boobies too - booked in for 16th dec. I think hair extensions will be fine - I don't see how they would interfere with surgery. They only ask you to have clear nails so they can see any change of colour to indicate illness / something being wrong.

I would imagine pre op would be a few weeks off yet but if you don't hear back in a few weeks with a date I guess ask your surgeons secretary.

So excited - I wish I had the will power not to keep looking at my ticker each day - it's going too slow!!! Xxx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 27th September 2015, 3:08 pm

Contemptuous wrote:My letters don't say anything about hair extensions either, so I would imagine they're fine but I'm sure some of the other ladies who've been through the process will be able to confirm ether way :)

I'm going through a private hospital and they called me to arrange my pre-op.
Thank you lovely! Hopefully I can keep them in, it's such an expensive job having them out and in again.

I thought that would be the case, I know it wont be for a while yet.
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 27th September 2015, 3:12 pm

Lucy106 wrote:Exciting - I'm getting Christmas boobies too - booked in for 16th dec. I think hair extensions will be fine - I don't see how they would interfere with surgery. They only ask you to have clear nails so they can see any change of colour to indicate illness / something being wrong.

I would imagine pre op would be a few weeks off yet but if you don't hear back in a few weeks with a date I guess ask your surgeons secretary.

So excited - I wish I had the will power not to keep looking at my ticker each day - it's going too slow!!! Xxx
Oooooh isn't it exciting, I hope I wont feel too rubbish on Christmas Day as I love Christmas so much!! I thought the same RE hair extensions, hopefully some of the ladies can confirm for me if not I may email my surgeon or his PA.

Yes didn't think it would be until Dec time but wasn't sure if there would be any mention of it at this date. Thanks!

Oh it'll fly by for us both I hope, today I started ordering Macom's and writing a to do and what I need ready list! Xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 27th September 2015, 5:58 pm

I might start some lists or something - anything to keep the excitement up while I wait! I've got a sizing apt in a couple of weeks so I want to wait until that before I start ordering stuff! First on my list is v pillow, macoms and some silicon based cream for stitches / scars. Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 27th September 2015, 8:07 pm

I'm getting Christmas boobies too. It's so exciting isn't it? Just hope these next months fly by. X
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 813

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 27th September 2015, 8:37 pm

Lucy106 wrote:I might start some lists or something - anything to keep the excitement up while I wait! I've got a sizing apt in a couple of weeks so I want to wait until that before I start ordering stuff! First on my list is v pillow, macoms and some silicon based cream for stitches / scars. Xx
Definitely start with lists after your appointment :) Will keep the excitement going and hopefully time will start passing quickly! Xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 27th September 2015, 8:39 pm

mrskelly wrote:I'm getting Christmas boobies too. It's so exciting isn't it? Just hope these next months fly by. X
I'm so excited!! Haha, so much so I've told my boyfriend that I'm going to start decorating the spare bedroom so I can have my own room while I am recovering and don't have to sleep with him  Hysterical  I'm not sure what he thinks to that but I can't wait to sprawl out - of course I will need to and I'm not just being mean haha. Xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Contemptuous 28th September 2015, 4:05 pm

It's getting very real for me now, too! Paid for my surgery today. 
Hopefully this time next week it'll all be over and I'll either be awake or in recovery!
Contemptuous
Contemptuous
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 28th September 2015, 8:27 pm

Contemptuous wrote:It's getting very real for me now, too! Paid for my surgery today. 
Hopefully this time next week it'll all be over and I'll either be awake or in recovery!
Oh yay! I'm excited for you. Are you feeling ready?
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Contemptuous 29th September 2015, 8:47 am

emilysarahdodds wrote:
Contemptuous wrote:It's getting very real for me now, too! Paid for my surgery today. 

Not yet haha! Haven't packed my bag yet or even decided what pyjamas I should wear for my stay!
Contemptuous
Contemptuous
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 1st October 2015, 8:27 am

Contemptuous wrote:
emilysarahdodds wrote:

Not yet haha! Haven't packed my bag yet or even decided what pyjamas I should wear for my stay!
Haha oh no! I'm probably being premature and then wont have anything to do in the weeks leading up to it  Hysterical
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down