Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

photos: uplift/ba nearly 4months post op

+22
sarahdawn31
kittie
AgtKensington
boobs2010
kld247
katita
geordieprincess1985
misf1
KInglis
michelle newcastle
COOKIE
tuttifruitibeck
em_stevo
jadeyspadey
angelkitten1
nads
Gemma31
Jessica
Ruth89
*Sally*
natalia
renz
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

photos: uplift/ba nearly 4months post op - Page 2 Empty Re: photos: uplift/ba nearly 4months post op

Post by michelle newcastle 8th February 2010, 9:26 am

hi - can i see photos please?
thanks
michelle
michelle newcastle
michelle newcastle
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

photos: uplift/ba nearly 4months post op - Page 2 Empty Re: photos: uplift/ba nearly 4months post op

Post by KInglis 18th February 2010, 8:10 pm

Hello...please can i see you photos? Thanks!
KInglis
KInglis
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 18th February 2010, 8:54 pm

Hi girls, as you are pretty new members it may be useful to read our rules for new members which can be found here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it's just that pictures are very personal and as per the rules of the forum a new member with less than 30 posts or a join date of less than two weeks shouldn't request pictures either by PM (private message) or by posting on the boards. I'm sure once you have joined in with the forum and got to know the girls a bit they will be happy to share pics with you. In the mean time I understand you will want to see pics when considering a BA, and if you google before and after breast enlargement pics you should come up with some good results.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by geordieprincess1985 18th July 2010, 5:03 pm

hi honey im having pip implantes removed aswell as mastopexy and 300 cc implants would love to see how perky my new boobies are gonna be :) xxxxx
geordieprincess1985
geordieprincess1985
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 201

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th July 2010, 5:26 pm

geordieprincess1985 wrote:hi honey im having pip implantes removed aswell as mastopexy and 300 cc implants would love to see how perky my new boobies are gonna be :) xxxxx

Hey sweetness - Please take a moment to read through the forum rules regarding newbies requesting pics [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Thanks hun. x
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by geordieprincess1985 18th July 2010, 5:36 pm

photos: uplift/ba nearly 4months post op - Page 2 855564 no probs hunny :) xxxx
geordieprincess1985
geordieprincess1985
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 201

Back to top Go down

Post by katita 21st August 2010, 2:42 am

Can i see please

katita
katita
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by kld247 22nd August 2010, 7:58 am

Can I have a look please? I need an uplift too so would be good to see how your scars have healed xx
kld247
kld247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by boobs2010 22nd August 2010, 4:57 pm

hi, can I see please? having uplift and implants on saturday and wouldlove to see your results
xxx
boobs2010
boobs2010
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by AgtKensington 22nd August 2010, 9:07 pm

i'm 3 weeks post of from ba and lift - i'd love to see - curious to know what's on the horizon. thanks darlin!
AgtKensington
AgtKensington
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by AgtKensington 26th August 2010, 2:14 am

can i take a peek?
AgtKensington
AgtKensington
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 26th August 2010, 6:54 am

could i have a little look?
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 3rd September 2010, 9:57 am

Hi Renz... could I have a look at your pics please... what size did u have, overs/unders/partials? Thanks xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd September 2010, 11:24 am

sarahdawn31 wrote:Hi Renz... could I have a look at your pics please... what size did u have, overs/unders/partials? Thanks xx

Hey Sarah wavey could you please read the forum rules regarding newbies hun. xx

If someone has a newbie status they are NOT permitted to ask to see pics. If they do they will be warned and given a PM ban for 5 days.
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 3rd September 2010, 9:14 pm

oh sorry I missed that one.. :)
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by renz 4th September 2010, 8:40 pm

hey guys ive been away for a while....sorry - i can show you some pics but i'm on a major diet so I'll show u me now in like 2 weeks yeh?? lol x
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 9th September 2010, 11:40 am

Hi Renz, I have now reached my Active status... yay!!
I would like to see your pics if possible , I am having my lift ba soon and I am so anxious about the lift and scars.
Thanks soooo much!
Oh, and what size implant did u have?
xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vicki 30th September 2010, 9:46 am

renz could i have a look please?
vicki
vicki
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by BumbleBee48 4th October 2010, 1:45 pm

:wavey: Hiya, could i take a peek please. I had an uplift last year but sadly bottomed out, had it repaired in April this year but they have gone again though not as bad. Am due to have it re-done :pale: in 2.5 weeks with permanant stitches.
Would love to see a pair healing well. I had 420cc in Oct 09 and 365cc when i had them done in April 10. Love the size just hoping the shape will be better after my op. What size did you have?
Sharon xx
BumbleBee48
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi27 9th October 2010, 9:02 pm

Hey hun, could I see too please? xx
Lexi27
Lexi27
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by bigandsmall 15th October 2010, 9:28 am

Hi Renz

I'd love to see your pics too if poss - just found out I'm probably going to have a lift and nipple move on one side.
bigandsmall
bigandsmall
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by renz 28th November 2010, 6:40 pm

wow only just seen this post - apologies....erm pm if u wanna see x
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2