Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

photos of BA and anchor uplift uploaded x

+3
abbie
LittleOne
ANewMeToBe
7 posters

Go down

photos of BA and anchor uplift uploaded x Empty photos of BA and anchor uplift uploaded x

Post by ANewMeToBe 21st November 2010, 4:52 pm

If any of you lovely ladies would like to take a look at my before and after pictures of my BA and uplift I am happy to PM you my details. Questions and comments very welcome. :flowers:

Helen Heart
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

photos of BA and anchor uplift uploaded x Empty Re: photos of BA and anchor uplift uploaded x

Post by LittleOne 21st November 2010, 4:57 pm

May i have a looksee please?
x
LittleOne
LittleOne
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 408

Back to top Go down

photos of BA and anchor uplift uploaded x Empty Re: photos of BA and anchor uplift uploaded x

Post by LittleOne 21st November 2010, 5:07 pm

They look great hun!!
Even through the swelling can tell you've got some good boobs there.
Congrats and happy healing xx
LittleOne
LittleOne
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 21st November 2010, 5:16 pm

thank you LittleOne xxx
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleOne 21st November 2010, 5:17 pm

Oh and I love your tattoo too!! Did it hurt there?
LittleOne
LittleOne
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 21st November 2010, 5:34 pm

LOL, the tattoo artist was expecting it to hurt quite a lot but actually no it didn't! it starts at my hip and scrolls up under by left breast.
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 21st November 2010, 5:52 pm

id love to have a look if you didnt mind
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 21st November 2010, 5:56 pm

Could I have a look please hun. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Breasticles 21st November 2010, 6:01 pm

Hi Hels

I would love to take peek please

xxxxx
Breasticles
Breasticles
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 21st November 2010, 7:00 pm

they look great! fab shape!! Thanks for letting me see them.
how are you feeling?
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 21st November 2010, 7:44 pm

Wow!! They look great hun, and they'll be just perfect when the swelling has gone down and they've settled.

Thanks for letting me see.

xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by JennyT 21st November 2010, 11:02 pm

Hey, congratulations!! How was it? I would love to have a little look, if you don't mind? I still haven't picked my surgeon yet, still having consults, transform on Tues and Mybreast in Dec. Hope you're feelin O.K chick! dance
JennyT
JennyT
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 22nd November 2010, 7:11 am

Feeling good today girls, woke up with mega morning boob but the painkillers have kicked in now. My main problem is the feeling that I am not taking deep enough breaths! The strap I am wearing is pretty tight. No changes really today, the bruise in the middle is pretty swollen but I'm not worried yet! Lol x thank you all for taking a look. X
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 22nd November 2010, 8:25 am

could I have a look lovely!
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Breasticles 22nd November 2010, 8:53 am

Hiya

Just looked at your pics and you are looking fab!!! I noticed you are wearing your band over your bra, the nurse put mine on under my bra yesterday, think I might swap it over, it might be less annoying. Made up for your hun and happy happy healing.

xxxxxx
Breasticles
Breasticles
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 22nd November 2010, 9:07 am

Wearing band over bra and it's pretty comfy although at night when the swelling flairs up it does make the seam of the bra dig into my skin a bit! Can't really complain though, I am so happy nothing could get me down right now! Lol xxx
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JennyT 22nd November 2010, 11:13 am

Ah, it says I haven't posted enough to PM you! Never mind, I'm sure they look amazing already! Congrats hun, hope you continue to get better and am really pleased for you! x
JennyT
JennyT
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 23rd November 2010, 4:32 am

ANewMeToBe wrote:Feeling good today girls, woke up with mega morning boob but the painkillers have kicked in now. My main problem is the feeling that I am not taking deep enough breaths! The strap I am wearing is pretty tight. No changes really today, the bruise in the middle is pretty swollen but I'm not worried yet! Lol x thank you all for taking a look. X

I had a fair bit of swelling in the middle, the main place where my swelling was... I could feel it squish and make bubbly noises and feelings when I pressed on it sick a bit weird. It took a few weeks to subside but it did eventually all go away, not to worry. :flowers:
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down