Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having a panic

+4
Lucy106
Twinky
Hattie73
Boobiesplease!
8 posters

Go down

Having a panic Empty Having a panic

Post by Boobiesplease! 13th October 2015, 11:28 pm

I was all set to get 400cc but now I'm panicking that it might be too big and maybe I should be getting 350. Has anyone else felt like this?
Boobiesplease!
Boobiesplease!
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 295

Back to top Go down

Having a panic Empty Re: Having a panic

Post by Hattie73 14th October 2015, 6:32 am

I definitely had a bit of panic in the week before my op... Even though I'd done the rice test etc and knew they looked fine !!... But they are not too big... I am a 36d... And now I even think a bigger implant would probably have suited me too although I am very happy with my boobies !

But I do remember worrying about the size a lot !!... So it's normal I think ... Hope this helps you a bit xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 14th October 2015, 6:35 am

If you tried them and liked them, they are fine.

I will echo what @Hattie has said, I some days think I could of easily done a 400 implant. It's mad how quickly you get used to them!

I'm sure they will be perfect x
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 14th October 2015, 7:15 am

I think I will feel like this! It's difficult as you can never be entirely sure what they will look like on you! What are your stats? I'm sure they will look gorgeous. I was going for a 350 but I followed advice on here to go for the biggest u feel comfortable with as otherwise u might regret it and get boob envy etc!! I'm sure you look lovely and that its normal to worry! Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 14th October 2015, 8:00 am

I would go with what you originally decided, I think everyone starts second guessing themselves at some point, even myself, but go with what your gut tells you! Would have for you to go for the smaller size and wished you had gone bigger - that happens a fair bit on here!
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by bevos0706 14th October 2015, 9:07 am

I feel exactly the same! Im booked to have 375 unders but I'm starting to think they may be too big? Im a size 10 weigh roughly 9stone 5 but i am curvy? OOOhh decisions. But then i don't want to regret going smaller.
bevos0706
bevos0706
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobiesplease! 14th October 2015, 10:02 am

I am 5'7" 9 stone 5 size 8-10. I don't really have a bum but I have wide hips, 27" waist and 37" hips 
Currently a 30/32c. I have been an F when feeding so in that respect I don't think they will be too big
But then I'm still second guessing it a lot! Arghh
Boobiesplease!
Boobiesplease!
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 14th October 2015, 12:18 pm

We have similar stats but I'm an a cup so sounds like you have lots bigger boobs than me already which would increase size anyway! I don't know - it's hard isn't it! X
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 14th October 2015, 1:10 pm

I am same height, although heavier than you girls, and would definitely have been ok with bigger implants... Therefore I think you'll be fine with that size... I love mine, glad I didn't go smaller... But what I'm trying to say is I don't think bigger implants would have looked massive on me either !!

Hope that made some sense ! Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 14th October 2015, 1:22 pm

I've started to question my implants, only day 19 po and maybe I should of gone bigger. I'm 5ft 9, 10st 4 size 10/12 and I was a 34b before I'm not too sure what I am now. I no That they not fully fluffed but I do wonder if I'd of gone 400 cc instead of 350cc high profile.
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 844

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 14th October 2015, 1:38 pm

I also question should I have gone bigger. Think it's normal to have a little panic. Did you take anyone with you to your sizing appointment, if yes, chat it over with them, sure your choice if 400 is perfect for you xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 14th October 2015, 1:59 pm

How strange that we all think this 'should of gone bigger' thing, even the lady's who have had larger implants think it! Lol

And I honestly hand on heart think everyone's boobies on here are fab, don't look and ever think...'you should a gone bigger...' 
It's obviously all just in our heads. We're all bonkers aren't we!

Go with the 400 if you can, why not. It won't make a massive massive difference anyway, it just will give you that extra oomph. Wish I would of gone for 400, it just sounded and felt scary...but it's honestly not that much than the 375 I have.

You will be amazed how quickly you get used to them!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobiesplease! 14th October 2015, 2:47 pm

Thanks ladies, I spoke to my friend who came to my sizing appointment with me and she said I was really happy with the 400 and should stick with them so that's my plan. Clearly getting nervous already because I was up at 5 this morning fretting about sizes lol 

Waiting for someone to Call for my pre op and then it's all officially real!
Boobiesplease!
Boobiesplease!
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down