Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre op panic!!!

+4
carol_s
misf1
Zzz1981
Abs99
8 posters

Go down

Pre op panic!!! Empty Pre op panic!!!

Post by Abs99 25th February 2011, 9:59 pm

Having a mini melt down, feeling really worried and teary about something going wrong or not waking up from op, feeling the need to get everything in order and kiss my boys over and over, god please tell me this is normal and I'm not going to die, I can't get over how bad I feel cause was so excited a few days ago!! Sorry to be dramatic but just so worried!!!!
Abs99
Abs99
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Pre op panic!!! Empty Re: Pre op panic!!!

Post by Zzz1981 25th February 2011, 10:27 pm

Arrrrrrrrr bllllleeeesssssss, you will be FINE, nothing bad will happen. You will just wake up with the best pair of boobies!!

The nerves are normal, I do think we would be human if we didn't think like we do and us ladies think way too much into EVERYTHING!!? You will be feeling excited again very soon it's just part of the process!!

Think boobs, think boobs, think boobs!!!!!!

Good luck x x
Zzz1981
Zzz1981
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 203

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th February 2011, 10:38 pm

Totally normal, think we all went through the panic stage. You are going to be fine, try to relax, keep your mind on other things.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 25th February 2011, 10:41 pm

Awww sweetheart, you will be fine honest - you will come round and be amazed at these two things protruding form your chest, you will finally be boobilicious. It is really the most incredible feeling to realise that all those years you will now have the confidence in yourself to do things that you only ever dreamed of doing.
Please don't be frightened (although it is natural to feel so), this is your time to be happy and joyful and excited Hug ................... and we will all be here for you in two days time, excited for you and give you any further support that you might need.
xx
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 25th February 2011, 11:52 pm

Hi hun, it's perfectly normal to be feeling the way you are, god I think we've all been there, all kinds of emotions are stirred up but just remember why your doing this.....

we've all come out the other side and I for one, would never regret my decision, as I know you won't, just think of those lovely new assets you'll have at the end of it.... Hug
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 26th February 2011, 12:00 am

agree with angbaby hun - this forum is crammed full of live post-op booby girls and I think I speak for all of us when I say we would do it all again in a heartbeat. It's natural to worry - of course it is, but you'll be in very safe professional hands and nothing bad will happen to you. You'll look back with your beautiful new boobies and wonder what all the worry was for.

Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 26th February 2011, 10:43 am

Awww hunnie, you will be absolutely fine!!! They do this op day in, day out, it will all go smoothly.

I understand the need to kiss the kids loads and get things in order. I was like that just before my laparoscopy early last year. But you will be alright!!!

Just keep focussed on the end result - BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Abs99 26th February 2011, 11:36 am

Thanks so much girls, I'm such a worrier!! I'd manage to convince myself that I was gonna be that 1% that was gonna have something go wrong! I want them so bad but you can't help but feel guilty and just wish I was happy with what I have already! Just can't wait for it all to be over. Hopefully I'll be posting on here tomorrow with a big smile on my face! Thanks for the support and encouragement!! Xx
Abs99
Abs99
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 26th February 2011, 11:41 am

Ohhhh you will be juuuuust fine and what you are experiencing is totally natural. After the London Bombings everytime I had to commute into London I wrote my kids a goodbye letter (put somewhere safe) incase I didn't return....lol. You will be just fine and it will soon all be behind you and infront of you are two lovely jubberly boobies :boobchick:

Good luck and look forward to reading you post BA stories xxxx
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down