Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panic and pre-op

+8
alymomma
fuzzy
Jojo6
whoknew1987
kiwigirl
nikitaw86
welshvicci123
Tanyaxx1
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Panic and pre-op Empty Panic and pre-op

Post by Tanyaxx1 17th October 2011, 6:20 pm

Hey ladies,

20days until my day and im starting to panic, i am a natural born worrier and the worry is defo starting to kick in....Feeling on a low and starting to think of all the negatives :( I have stopped smoking the last few days so maybe that not helping (i dont know) :(

Starting to think why am i doing this? All the risks and things that could happen!! I hate feeling like this as i know im 150% in wanting a BA and wanted one for SO long! i just keep telling myself think of results and the confidence i will have, i will be able to look in the mirror and not cringe at my mosquito bites, i'll be able to think hello woman and bye bye 12 year old girl!

Got my pre-op Thursday what will they check for? Will they do blood tests? I am a total pansy when it comes to having blood taken :( I pass out and everything! Do me an hour tattoo anyday but having bloods knocks me sick!

Just having a bad day i think ladies (failed my driving test for the 3rd time too today so that doesnt help) Just feel like crying :(

xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Panic and pre-op Empty Re: Panic and pre-op

Post by welshvicci123 17th October 2011, 6:24 pm

Hi hun, the panic is totally normal, they don't do blood tests as far as im aware, they take your blood pressure, height and weight and check medical history.

Just think in 20days your guna have fab boobies! x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 17th October 2011, 6:37 pm

Thanks babe just having a real off day...I know exactly why im doing this but my mind is defo doing overtime. Starting to feel bad that i wont be able to pick my little man up and give him big cuddles :(((( Ugh need to snap out of it...Sorry to go on.

Hope they dont do blood tests.

xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 17th October 2011, 6:40 pm

hey hun

she will run through all the normal boring medical stuff then check ur blood pressure. If you've visited a hospital in the last year you'll have swabs for mrsa mouth, ears, nose and groin (cotton buds) and thats it no bloods she'll ask ur blood type.

i went through the am i selfish what will go wrong etc etc and look at me you'll be fine if anything be careful ur not like me and already looking into ur next procedure lol xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 17th October 2011, 6:41 pm

also week 3 and i can pick little man up and have been able to for just under a week although not as snuggly as before and u can give cuddles just gently xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 17th October 2011, 6:48 pm

Oh no, i cant remember what blood type i am :( I think its O something! Isnt it a horrible feeling when you start overthinking things...Need to go to bed and sleep it off i think.

Really dont like feeling like this its draining!

Did you call Mr m to see if he does rhinoplastys?

xx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 17th October 2011, 6:58 pm

yeah he doesn't but the guy who does is in norwich on my next post op so i'm gonna speak to cherri then. its ok if u don't know your blood type they only wanna know if its rare xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 17th October 2011, 9:03 pm

Try not to stress too much.

I know it's easy for us post-oppers to say, but try as much as you can to enjoy the process! Try and turn your nerves into excitement!

Now that I'm not in pain anymore, and it's all over and done with, I think back and think "that was fun!!" My little hospital "hotel" room, getting to mooch around and have my BF do things for me. Being given a HUGE beautiful bunch of flowers. Even now, everyone is still asking after me, and how I'm doing. It's so nice to feel like everyone is all concerned for you!! Just think of all the attention and care you'll be lavished with!!

The people doing the pre-op and performing the surgery are professionals, and are paid to look after you. So keep that in mind, and think 40 days from now you'll not only have beautiful new boobs, but also be well into your recovery and loving your new boobs silly!!

xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by whoknew1987 17th October 2011, 10:29 pm

Nerves are completely natural hun its a big decision at the end of the day but it will all be worth it in the end xxx
whoknew1987
whoknew1987
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 18th October 2011, 1:29 pm

Thankyou ladies...I have to say i feel much better today, the anxiety seems to have dissapeared....I'm sure it will show its face again in the next couple of weeks though. :( The worry is all normal and i know exactly why im doing this...Thats what i keep telling myself lol.

xxxxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 18th October 2011, 1:44 pm

Hi Hun,

I feel the same! I'm going in on Monday and have just had a call from the hospital to go through my latest medical notes to see if am fit enough for surgery. A dozen questions later and I'm fine and ready to go!! I am guessing they will ask the same questions at the hospital on monday and have blood pressure taken etc.

Don't worry at all hun. This is a very simple procedure and they carry them out all the time. We will be fine! :)) xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy 18th October 2011, 1:50 pm

I can't explain how it happens but on the day you just totally chill out. The week before I was a bit teary a few times. When you come round and you look down your gown and see them it's just amazing!

I'm not gonna lie I've been in pain since then, cant even flush the loo! But it's been totally worth it so far and you won't regret it xx Panic and pre-op 43418
fuzzy
fuzzy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 18th October 2011, 2:22 pm

For me, the only blood tests they did was to check your iron levels for anemia. In the US, they won't perform the BA if your iron levels are low because a low red blood cell count means your incisions will take longer to heal as your blood will take longer to coagulate. Also, I had to take a pregnancy test on a stick to make sure I wasn't pregnant...those were the only two pre-cursers I had to pass before all was a go for my BA....hope that helps hun.
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 18th October 2011, 2:31 pm

Glad you're feeling better today :flowers:

They didn't do a blood test for me as there was nothing in my medical history that they were interested in. I think if you're reasonably healthy and have not been in hospital or had a serious illness recently it's just a matter of blood pressure and a check up. Mine was short, just the blood pressure, questions about my medical history and then the pre-op pictures (that was the bit I was dreading the most but I just giggled my way through it!)

On a side note, I failed my driving test 3 times before finally passing on the 4th time so don't sweat that either!

xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 18th October 2011, 3:39 pm

hey hun clear your head-dont think about it untill nearer the time-stay calm. easyer said than done-you will be fine-think of the positives and what made you decide to do it! xxxxx
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 654

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 18th October 2011, 3:42 pm

at your pre o-she will take your blood preassure ask alot about allergies and you family history medical background-and she wil take pics so make sure u do ur armpits lol :P x
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 654

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 18th October 2011, 3:44 pm

Tanya, I'm here with you, girl! Not long for us now babes Hug

Big hugs, and shake off those blues - it's BOOBIE TIME!!!!!
Flash yahoo
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 20th October 2011, 2:35 pm

Hey ladies, so Ive had my pre-op, pics taken, height, weight, bp etc...she has given me a letter to give to my doc so he can confirm
I'm medically fit for surgery, do they do this with every case? Also had to have bloods taken for my thyroid function and for thalassemia as my sister has that, I have been tested for thalassmia and don't have it but they are going to check me anyway! Xxxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 20th October 2011, 2:50 pm

Glad it went well xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly19872 20th October 2011, 2:56 pm

Hey Tanya and Louisa,

Have you decided between 410 and 460 yet?

Glad your pre-op went well hun, it all sounds a bit scary Panic and pre-op 683465

xx
Holly19872
Holly19872
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 20th October 2011, 3:05 pm

Hey babe nope still havent decided :( such a big decision to make still thinking 460 bit defo not made me mind up! Yeh preop was ok I hate blood tests though really don't like them but was ok! I really didn't know they contacted GP unless you had health issues! Xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 20th October 2011, 3:19 pm

Hey hun, I'm 90% on 460 now, will talk to Mr Meleagros in the morning of the op just to make sure. In the consultation he seemed more keen on the 460s anyway. I liked the look of the 410s so I guess when they are inside me the 460s will be right.
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly19872 20th October 2011, 3:35 pm

Not long for you girls now, I'm hoping to book mine for 19th Nov....

Cant wait to hear your stories :)

Will be making my rice boobies tonight :) not sure what I'm going to put them in lol...

xxx
Holly19872
Holly19872
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 20th October 2011, 3:39 pm

How come u had bloods hun? X
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 20th October 2011, 3:48 pm

Dont get me started on the size again lol im having that dilema.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next