Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 month post op update for all you fellow furries

+5
Mammamia
BkozK
muddypaws
Hattie73
Jen23
9 posters

Go down

10 month post op update for all you fellow furries Empty 10 month post op update for all you fellow furries

Post by Jen23 11th September 2015, 7:00 pm

Hi guys! It's been a while since I posted anything, but that's good! It means I've stopped worrying :)
Well, I'm now 10months post op, can't believe the time has flown by so quickly! So I had a check at 6 months post op, my scars were still quite colourful and I had some concerns about still being able to feel the edge of the implant on my righty. (This had been an ongoing issue for me and it really bothered me) I also had questions about whether I should be wearing a bra at night, when I should wear sports bras, when I could go braless. I was treating them like glass I suppose.
My surgeon answered all my questions, really put me at ease which he always manages, and because of my concerns and how purple my scars still were, he said he would see me in September instead of November.

Anyway, fast forward 4 months, I'm much more relaxed about them, go braless a lot and treat them as if they are my own. They have done an awful lot of changing and softening over the last 4 months, I've gained another cup size in the fluffing process and I think they still have a way to go. I have lost a lot of upper pole and they are not so box fresh (furries take a lot longer to settle) but still roundish. My scars are still quite colourful but I am quite fair skinned so I'm not surprised. They've settled really well into the crease now too! I have a crease!!! Lol They are lovely and squishy, though softening at different rates in different places.
Overall everyone is really happy with them, me the most! :) super happy with my choice of implant.

So, girls with furries that are fairly new, they will change and soften, it really is just a waiting game. My surgeon says usually 9 to 12 months but for me he thinks more like 18 and even up to 2 years. Definitely worth the wait though! And there are a few girls that are not far behind me, I think there are definitely still changes in store for you girls.
Anyone considering furries, I would rate them. They do take a while to settle, and can seem problematic conpared to regular silicone implants, but the long term benefits outweigh that....for me anyway. It helps that my surgeon is just so lovely. He was manhandling my husband s beard the other day lol
I will update my trail soon, think I last did it at 8 months, that was the last time I took any photos too, so will be interesting for me to see the difference, I know they've changed in how they feel but I wonder if that translates with how they look??

Thanks for reading through :) any questions about furries, or anything else, please ask. I'm making a big effort to check in more often on here :) Jen x x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

10 month post op update for all you fellow furries Empty Re: 10 month post op update for all you fellow furries

Post by Hattie73 11th September 2015, 7:25 pm

Hi... Thanks so much for the update... I'm super pleased with mine so far but it still helps a lot to read stories like yours xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

10 month post op update for all you fellow furries Empty Re: 10 month post op update for all you fellow furries

Post by muddypaws 11th September 2015, 7:32 pm

Congrats Hun, so pleased you're happy with your result and everything is working out well for you x
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 11th September 2015, 8:13 pm

Thanks for the update, most helpful x
Question re feeling the edge of the implant, can you still feel it, could you see it. I have the same concern. I have pics of it on my trail, should you want to have a look and give me any advice. I saw ps today as said it should settle so I'm hopeful xx
Pleased for you that your chuffed with your boobies xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 11th September 2015, 8:21 pm

Fab update!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 11th September 2015, 10:18 pm

Great update jen! Furries are still quite new, so it's nice to have some perspective of time it takes for changes for the newbies to see!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 12th September 2015, 7:11 am

Glad your happy, it's nice to see these updates.

They look fab.
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 12th September 2015, 8:13 am

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] really great to read your update. I'm having my furries in 2 weeks! I was actually looking at your picture trail again yesterday because I've decided to go up a size and have 295cc instead of 260cc and I probably have a similar amount of breast tissue as you pre BA. Your last pictures looked stunning. It would be great to see your latest progress - can't wait. Do it, do it, do it! dance
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 12th September 2015, 10:43 am

Thank you so much everyone! I really hoped people would find it helpful :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes i can still feel the inner edge of my right implant, the part thats in my cleavage, and for a long time i could see it too. There was no denying that there was a definite ridge. Now, if im really looking at them and looking for it then i guess i can still see it a bit. But massive improvements have taken place. My surgeon says he uses the scar as an indication of whats going on inside, and as my scars are still quite colourful, thats why he said I would be looking more towards the 18 months mark to have them soften completely, even up to 2 years though, and sometimes longer. I'm not concerned at all now that I can actually see the changes happening. Try not to worry too much, if you would like to pm me your trail details i will happily take a look. You are so early on though, pretty much everything that is, and can, happen at the minute will be normal.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm glad my trail has been a help to you, do you feel better going for the bigger size? I'm sure they will look absolutely great! i will definitely get my husband to take a couple of photos while he is here today....then they won't look wonky lol its much harder taking pictures of yourself, they never look how they do in real world!

Slightly off topic, but I've found I like my boobs much more now I've stopped working out so much. I was following quite a strict workout plan which, to be fair, definitely yeilded results! but personally, i think it stripped too much body fat off me, and I am only tiny anyway. They look much better, and more natural, with that bit of extra fat on top. I think we need that, with the furries especially as they do have all the tough edges for a while. Ive kind of reached a happy medium of more exercises and less cardio. Maybe something to think about for any gym bunnies out there x x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 12th September 2015, 12:59 pm

Hey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - it really was a help and yes I'm happy with my choice to go up to 295. My PS said, if you between two sizes.... go up. The difference between 260 and 295 is effectively 6 teaspoons of volume. Not that much really, but enough for a bit of extra oomph! :-). I figured, in for a penny...... Look forward to seeing your update xx
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 12th September 2015, 1:35 pm

Fab update! Glad all is well! dance
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 13th September 2015, 12:53 pm

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I've Pm'd you. I've got some rippling to at the top (upper pole) but wonder if will settle as the implants soften. I to am small and don't have much flesh on my chest. Maybe I need to gain some weight :-( x
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down