Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 month update

+5
Charlii
mirren001
COOKIE
jenniferrf1
hangle123
9 posters

Go down

6 month update  Empty 6 month update

Post by hangle123 1st December 2013, 2:24 pm

Hey ladies, hope everyone's doing ok wavey 

So my boobs are almost at the 6 month mark, absolutely love them & find it crazy that I actually have something to fill a bra now (have had slight boob greed but think most of us get that at some stage)! However I have one worry....they are getting slightly softer but they just don't move upwards at all . So wearing a push up bra just doesn't work and is not comfortable! I know it takes a year for changes but is this something that should happen by now? I last saw my surgeon at the 4 month mark and mentioned that they looked like that hadn't dropped 100% but was told they looked ok and discharged & no longer needed to see him again x
hangle123
hangle123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

6 month update  Empty Re: 6 month update

Post by jenniferrf1 1st December 2013, 2:27 pm

Hi Hangle :) Great to see an update from you! those 6 months have gone so fast! Im almost three months now! :)
I cant help with your question but really good to see your happy xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st December 2013, 2:56 pm

You've just said yourself babe - boobs can take up to a year to fully heal. Mine are overs and didn't start softening up until 6 months and went on softening over the year until they had full movement. Can you wear a balconette bra babe? Do you not any upper pole from those?

Maybe try the bra I'm wearing which is the parfait Charlotte. Its sort of inbetweeny bra between balconette and plunge but it does work incredibly well to give upper pole.

And don't forget, that although your surgeon said you don't need to see him again, that doesn't mean you can sweetheart, so you can always go back and see your surgeon for free whilst you're covers by your aftercare.

Nice to see you again Hangle Hug 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 1st December 2013, 3:03 pm

Hiya, glad you're doing ok and happy with you're additions! on the subject off them softening and gaining movement, I was atleast 5months before they started to proper soften up and a good few months after that before they were comfortable and had enough movement to wear push up bra's and gain a decent cleavage ! even now over 14 months post op they are still changing and gap between them is getting smaller. It all takes time and tons of patience but you do get there! If you are overly concerned make an appointment to go back and see your surgeon even if its just to put your mind at ease. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 2nd December 2013, 10:00 am

Hey Hangle! Good to hear your update! Is it that they dont physically move up, or just dont create that rounded look? Is it really uncomforable? Balconettes do nothing for me, I think its because I have a squidgy chest, it doesnt create that rounded look. Like Cookie says, you can always go back to your surgeon if you are unhappy or worried.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 2nd December 2013, 10:35 am

looking amazing in your avi love that look!!

I before my reop didnt get to push them up as I felt it tugged on my scars and its one thing i worry about again not being able to do this

but like Cookie said you can always call and arrange to see the surgeon and tell him your concerns xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 2nd December 2013, 2:32 pm

Hi Hun. 

No advice. But wanted to say your boobs look great in your avi. It looks as though you have some upper pole? 

Did you have round or anatomical? 

X
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 2nd December 2013, 9:14 pm

hi hangle, lovely to hear from you hun and wow you look FAB in your avi!! :)

maybe your boobs do just need a bit more time hun, i'm just a bit behind you and i can't push mine in all directions yet either.. patience needed :)

xx
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 2nd December 2013, 10:08 pm

All theses waiting is exhausting xx
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 883

Back to top Go down

Post by hangle123 2nd December 2013, 11:15 pm

Thank you everyone for your advice and reassurance, I am a really impatient person, I guess I just want the final results now! But will wait for more changes as I've still got a while to go. 
Mirren I can move them together for cleavage so that's a plus, it's just not an in your face cleavage and is only noticeable if I was to wear something really low cut! I have tried a few balconettes and they don't do much for me at the moment so Cookie will look at that bra as your avi is great :)

Jennifer, love your bra! 
Jenpops- thank you, I have rounds :)
Tinkerbell hope your re-op went well!
 Charlii and blue-june buddies! hope all is good with you both 
X
hangle123
hangle123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content