Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 and a half month UPDATE!

+9
COOKIE
Bizzyboobs
nikkinoo
Ellie81
Blueeyedsoul13
jenniferrf1
Gleaming
LJR
goldilockz1984
13 posters

Go down

2 and a half month UPDATE! Empty 2 and a half month UPDATE!

Post by goldilockz1984 21st September 2013, 8:38 pm

Hello everyone! wavey

I thought I'd check in and give you all an update. I haven't posted much on the forums since my BA but have been lurking in the background, reading about everyone's journeys. It's been almost 3 months since the BEST day of my life! I have been very lucky with my BA journey, I've had very minimal pain and (touch wood) no problems with my implants. I am absolutely delighted with them. Of course, like most people, I would love to have gone a few cc's larger but at least I know for next time, and for the time being, they are perfect for my figure; natural looking and not too noticeable.

To anyone considering a BA, I say go for it. Yes, there are many risks to consider, but you only get one chance at life and if you feel having a BA will improve how you feel about yourself, surely it is worth it. Having my BA has enhanced my life and self-confidence to an amazing extent. I know it is all psychological but I feel so much better about my body and rather than feeling down whenever I looked at my pre-BA boobs, now I take a glimpse at my boobs and feel infinitely better!

Whatsmore, this forum has introduced me to some of the loveliest and most beautiful people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Myself and a few of the girls from here recently went on holiday together and had an absolute blast, got on like a house on fire so I am so thankful for the support and new friends this forum has provided me with. If you're having a BA, hang around these forums, you'll learn so much and will be at a complete advantage when making the many important decisions leading up to BA-day. Plus, you may make some wonderful friends in the process (Ok, starting to sound like an advert now...I digress!)

I am a couple of weeks away from wearing normal bras and getting out of my Macoms (which I have to say, have been amazingly comfortable). I have a bra fitting next week and will be proud to get my baps out for once! My boobs are still very firm and definitely *feel* fake, even if they don't necessarily look it, but I know they still have many changes to go through. So...yes, almost £5k is a lot of money to spend and you may have to make some sacrifices, but it is the very best thing I have ever done for myself and my self-esteem. I wish I hadn't hesitated. Best of luck on your journeys girls and I will post next week after my fitting!
 Give You  xxx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

2 and a half month UPDATE! Empty Re: 2 and a half month UPDATE!

Post by LJR 21st September 2013, 8:55 pm

What a lovely post - so glad to hear you are loving your boobs and through this forum have met other lovely ladies x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 21st September 2013, 9:17 pm

Ahh what a fab post ! Glad your enjoying your new additions and healing well, looking forwards to joining you girls on the post op updates :) xxx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 21st September 2013, 9:31 pm

Aww thank you girls! Hug 
Gleaming, when is your op? You'll have an amazing day! I wish I could have my day all over again!
(You have beautiful hair btw!) xx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 21st September 2013, 9:49 pm

Goldi!!!!! HELLO :D it's sooooo good to hear from you :) been wondering when you will update us, been thinking about you and your lovely avi lol...

Aww glad you enjoyed the little holiday... And that your doing well of course! I'm in the boomy club now too!! Woohoo :) looking forward to hearing how your fitting goes... I'm 2 weeks tomorrow so have a while to go lol xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 21st September 2013, 9:49 pm

lovely update hun! can't wait to hear what size they fit you into :) x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 21st September 2013, 10:06 pm

Blueeyedsoul: Well, the girls are guessing around a F or G cup but I think I'm more like a D or DD!

Jen: Congratulations, just saw your avi and they look amazing!! You must be so delighted, it's been a long wait for you but so, so worth it! Yours already look very natural! How are you feeling two weeks post-op? You have an amazing figure btw, the size of implant really suits you xxx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie81 21st September 2013, 10:16 pm

A lovely post hun, it's great to hear how happy you are. 
Your Avi looks awesome! xx
Ellie81
Ellie81
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 21st September 2013, 10:38 pm

Aww goldi thank you so much :) that's really sweet if you! First week I was a bit worried they were too big ( think because of the side boob) but now I'm loving them and really happy with the size!! Today is my first day where incisions are bare so feel very conscious of that but they are healing really well :) 
Still loving the look of yours! Gorgeous boobs and I'm sure they are healing really well xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkinoo 21st September 2013, 10:40 pm

That's such fab news Golding! Looks like you had a fab time in BCN! Xx
nikkinoo
nikkinoo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 612

http://www.fitnfabulous.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 21st September 2013, 10:46 pm

Hi goldi, that's a real nice post, fab avi. I agree that there are some lovely girls on here. Like a lil boobie Facebook. But much better of course.
Good luck with the bra fitting, be nice to buy some nice lil underwear sets.........xx
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd September 2013, 1:40 am

Its just so nice to read how happy you are Goldi and of the friendships you've made here... You're right, your boobs are going to continue getting better as time goes on, so you have sooooo much more to look forward to lovely.

I absolutely love our members updates and hope we still get to see you from time to time babe. Its been an absolute pleasure getting to know you. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 22nd September 2013, 6:55 am

Great post hunny, glad you're doing well and happy nice to see you back! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise14 22nd September 2013, 7:21 am

So nice to hear that your experience has been such a good one all round!! Hope mine is the same xx
Louise14
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 22nd September 2013, 10:18 am

Hi Goldi,

I loved reading your post and it's lovely you've made some friends on here. I agree, they are the best- always taking time to give advise and their help. 

I'm having Mrs Kat on the 30th of October - did you have a good experience with your op and after care? Your boobies look fab on your avi!!

I'm so pleased you are happy with your new boobs and I can't wait to feel the same way too xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 22nd September 2013, 3:14 pm

Aww thank you all for your kind words! I really can't express enough how wonderful this forum has been and how much my BA has changed how I feel about my body. 

Jen, my boobs haven't changed much since my avi pic but I don't think furry Brazilians change very much at all. They have lowered slightly and softened a little but are still very firm. I don't mind though, they're the only part of my body that isn't soft and squidgey!!

Lisa: good choice of surgeon! I will be visiting Mrs Kat on 23rd October for my belated 3 month appointment, just before your op. The whole op experience was amazing, I can't even put it into words. I was so well looked after by Mrs Kat and the nurses, I would repeat the experience in a heartbeat if I had the chance. Wow, 560cc! They will be huge!!! xxx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 22nd September 2013, 4:12 pm

Hi Goldi,

Thanks for that, it's great to hear!

I will be about a DD I think as they are removing most of my tissue in the uplift so I will start from nothing plus I have swimmers shoulders so I can take a lot of cc's if that makes sense. Well I hope I don't end up looking like Jordan anyway!!

That's again xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 23rd September 2013, 7:30 am

aw what a lovely post and lovely to see how well you are doing! its a big difference to how you were pre-BA, i remember you felt quite insecure about your boobs and body image on a few occasion i recall you seemed quite down in your posts so really happy that its made such a difference for you. xx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down