Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8 and a half month picture trail update. Furries

+6
9NDFp
Kay1510
Twinky
Mammamia
Montana
Jen23
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

8 and a half month picture trail update. Furries Empty 8 and a half month picture trail update. Furries

Post by Jen23 28th July 2015, 5:48 pm

Hi everyone, so i finally got round to updating again. My last one was at 6 months post op, and they've changed so much since then! Lost a lot of upper pole, even gained a boob crease underneath (which i have never had before) generally softer and a lot more settled looking. Unfortunately I couldnt get a good front shot, they always ended up looking wonky for some reason, and they definitely are not wonky...the camera lies!! :doh: Will ask hubby at some point and update again.

Anyway, feel free to drop me a message for the password. I am quite pleased with my progress,I must say clap hands

Jen x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

8 and a half month picture trail update. Furries Empty Re: 8 and a half month picture trail update. Furries

Post by Montana 28th July 2015, 5:58 pm

Hi I've just PM'd you to have a look please :)
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

8 and a half month picture trail update. Furries Empty Re: 8 and a half month picture trail update. Furries

Post by Jen23 28th July 2015, 6:32 pm

Done x x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 28th July 2015, 8:04 pm

Mine always look mega wonky in pics too! Please can I have a peak?
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 28th July 2015, 8:25 pm

Ooh me too, I am the same Jen, never had a boob crease! It's coming slowly, but would be good to see yours at 6 months, will share my trail too. :)
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay1510 28th July 2015, 9:43 pm

May I have a look please :) xx
Kay1510
Kay1510
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 29th July 2015, 7:09 am

No probs ladies, all done for you x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay1510 29th July 2015, 7:32 am

Jen you're looking AMAZING! Great picture trail. Your scars have healed so well too! Makes me want to fast forward time!! No wonder you're happy!!! Xx
Kay1510
Kay1510
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 29th July 2015, 7:34 am

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wow I've looked at your updated pic trail and your progress is phenomenal! So many changes! Your boobies looking gorgeous shape and fab size and very natural looking :-). Can't wait for mine to look like that (and hoping they do lol!). Xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 29th July 2015, 9:52 am

Thank you for being so kind! :) I know they still have some changing to do, but even since 6 months they have changed a lot. I'm super pleased. I'm sure yours will be just fine shona, its just a waiting game with furries. And Kay, I'm sure yours will look lovely, probably quicker than mine as yours will soften quicker x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 29th July 2015, 11:19 am

Yayy! Would love to see hun! xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 29th July 2015, 2:28 pm

Perfect outcome lovey, :ok:
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 30th July 2015, 9:57 am

Mine always exaggerated wonkiness in pics!! They are a bit uneven but not as much as seem in photos xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 30th July 2015, 10:15 am

Haha I'm glad you ladies have this problem. I hate takings pics of mine from the front as they look so strange, yet when I look in the mirror they look fab! Wonder why the camera seems to have this wonky effect lol!

Jen! Would love to see your pictrail as a fellow furry!! xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 30th July 2015, 10:41 am

I wonder if it's when we are taking pics of ourselves that the lifted arm distorts the shape? I've discarded so many due to them looking really weird xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 30th July 2015, 11:11 am

OMG,  this happens to ,me too, I get the cam out cos they look great  in a mirror, then take a pic and nipples are in opposite directions!?
I'm with emma on this, reckon it must be the hand that holds the cam, making them look odd.
Soo annoying though. ...
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 30th July 2015, 1:04 pm

Haha I even went to the trouble of trying to take one using a self timer and they still looked weird! They seem to look more fake looking in pics, yet in the mirror they look really natural! Maybe we should invent a BA 'After' app and approach Dragons Den ;)
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 30th July 2015, 1:14 pm

Haha  blush, I'm in dance
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 30th July 2015, 1:29 pm

Ha, good idea! Daren't ask husband to take them as he already thinks i am unnaturally obsessed with boobs! Xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 30th July 2015, 8:28 pm

I'd really like to see your pics as I too will be a fury boobie girl (haha, not on the outside hopefully) but I'm a newbie so will have to be patient. May I ask if you don't mind what shape implant you have and your before size? X
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 30th July 2015, 10:09 pm

I think you are all right! Even if I try to hold it with both hands, it never works lol
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I will happily share with you when u reach active status, it won't take long :)
I was flat chested, probably not even an A cup before. It was dire! I had 285cc moderate profile round Implants, I'm now a 28f/FF! The cc's have gone a long way onme as I'm so small round the ribs. So glad I didn't go bigger, or smaller though. They are just what I wanted x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 31st July 2015, 7:57 am

Thank you that's great. You look amazing in your avi pic x
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 31st July 2015, 11:07 am

Jen they look amazing!!! The jump from 3 months to 8 is insane, they've got such a lovely natural slope and that under breast crease. You must be chuffed! xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 1st August 2015, 6:05 am

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - just a quick question about profile. My PS has suggested low profile flurries (260cc conicals) but having seen another lady's moderate profile (hers are amazing and have dropped into a beautiful natural shape) and hearing the lovely comments about yours, I'm starting to wonder if I should consider moderate profile instead. May I ask how much yours have dropped and fluffed and if you have a lot of projection and upper pole fullness? I want to achieve a natural look, but still want some cleavage. Oh lord....I want it all.... Thanks.
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 1st August 2015, 6:20 am

Well, mine are round moderate profile so they will be different to the conical. You can get more cc's to profile with conical because of their shape, so if you went moderate you would end up bigger definitely.
Personally, mine have dropped really well, they are definitely still fluffing, and I think they will continue to after 1 year post op, but that's just me. They were slow starters but they're really getting there all of a sudden. My avi is at 3 months I think, I should change it really, and they looked alright even then. I've lost a lot of upper pole recently and they are nice and slopey. They don't look real just yet, but I have no doubt they will at some point :) x x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next