Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

macom too tight :-/

+2
Twinky
Montana
6 posters

Go down

macom too tight :-/ Empty macom too tight :-/

Post by Montana 5th July 2015, 5:11 am

Hi ladies I'm struggling with my macom bra. I got a 32 but I only measure 30 but knew there'd be swelling. However it's too tight. I had it on no problem day one but then after few agonising days I got some bra extenders to add to the front as it felt too big thinking that I'd be able totalled them off again and wear it properly once the swelling went down. But I'm now 9 days PO and if I try and wear it without the bra extender sits suffocating. It's not too small round my body tho as that doesn't dig in just round my boobs. But I thought the point of the macom was it expanded to your breast size? I'm not sure what to do as I'm worried the bra extenders rant supporting me enough (they're still on tight just not ramming my breasts together)?
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

macom too tight :-/ Empty Re: macom too tight :-/

Post by Twinky 5th July 2015, 8:48 am

Morning hun, how you doing, the tightness of the bra on bruised areas too must be mega painful, I'm 3 weeks today and I can still feel bruises on my sides. Im of no use really as I never got a macom, iv been told  to go braless for 6 weeks till I see ps again.

How about going to m&s and maybe trying there sports bra's in a 34 or something,  just while your quite swollen? Then once your swellings gone down a bit, you can go back to the macom?

Sorry lovey, hope you manage to get a bit more comfortable soon x
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 5th July 2015, 11:26 am

The macom stretches to a HH, so from your avi I don't think you're that big! I think it's a mix of sensitivity, and it's the breasts that feel tight, as in you're giving them the right support, but it feels tight and alien still. Loosening it with the extenders will feel nicer, but possibly not give you the right support. Saying that, there are some girls that just do not get on with the macom. Honestly, if you can stick it out another week and a half, your swelling will have gone down, then get yourself out to the shops for something more comfortable. In the meantime tho, add the extenders if you have them and it feels better. No point being hot and miserable if you can fix it!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 5th July 2015, 12:22 pm

Thanks ladies. I've not got the extenders on arm but have to add them when I've been up and about a bit as I seem to swell up. No [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] def not a HH lol!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm doing so much better :) it was my birthday yesterday and I am so glad I wasn't feeling how I felt this time last week! It's crazy the difference a week makes. I'm very bruised and got all the anchor incisions too so might be why it's extra uncomfortable, I did send my hubby m & s but they didn't have any?! (Bless him)
How are u doing?
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 5th July 2015, 5:15 pm

Hi, I wore the macom and to be honest for me at this stage all bras were horrible. My skin was super sensitive and sore. But if I put the macom on now it's super comfy. You are only 9 days PO and still very early. Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 5th July 2015, 9:46 pm

2015-07-05Yes I know I need to be patient! I've been wearing the bar all day today without the extenders as I've not done too much, they are sore of course but I know I have to wear it fr a reason so I'll just have to suck it up yes
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 6th July 2015, 2:47 pm

This was the worst time for me. It will all be much better soon. And you will be loving them in a proper bra xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 7th July 2015, 12:29 pm

Hey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i was the exact same.. The nurse struggled to get mine on after the op! After the swelling goes down you feel better. Remember your boobs will be super sensitive! My nipples hurt and felt like my boobs were being pushed together and had no breathing space but now when i wear my macom its sooo comfy! Xxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 13th July 2015, 8:17 pm

At about a week post op the macom drove me insane as it felt so tight and I could feel the implants being squeezed down. It made me want to pull them out!
The surgeon said to wear it all day and night and that the Royce I had wasn't supportive enough but at days 8/9 I wore it as I just needed a break from the macom and my surgeon said if was ok to be more free at my 10 day check, they just needed to be held firmly where he put them for the first week.
It will get better soon Hun xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down