Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very tight

5 posters

Go down

Very tight  Empty Very tight

Post by anneritchley 26th November 2014, 2:09 pm

Hi all, I'm only 4 days post op so not expecting anything soon, but when did your tightness in your boobs and chest go? It's so tight a very weird feeling . Not to mention they feel like they are under my armpits at the mo. Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Very tight  Empty Re: Very tight

Post by mirren001 26th November 2014, 2:54 pm

Everyone's different in healing some settle quicker than others , but they do all ultimately settle in the end.
I think I was around the 2-3 week mark before the tightness feeling passed, it was a lot longer though before my boobs didn't feel like they were sitting under my chin...lol
For a good while I was so aware of my implants they felt almost like plastic filled bags under my skin...so weird! Can't quite remember when but woke one day & they suddenly felt a part of me like I had always had them.
They will be all over the place early post op & lots of weird feelings but all quite normal part of the healing process as they settle.   Hug     XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 26th November 2014, 3:03 pm

Thanks, this may sound silly but is the tightness caused just by the skin stretching ? Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rrr 26th November 2014, 3:08 pm

I think it is skin stretching and also your muscles are repairing so that causes tightness plus yours are fairly big so that will be contributing!  Give it a couple of weeks at least...
rrr
rrr
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by MI55NP 26th November 2014, 3:20 pm

Mine felt really tight and alien for 2-3 weeks. Week 3 was defo the start of normality xx
MI55NP
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 26th November 2014, 3:21 pm

Oooo thanks rrr!!! I think they look big in that photo but they are not that big . Hehe unless it's where I have got used to them . Or they have now gone down . Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th November 2014, 3:34 pm

The tightness is of course the skin stretching but it's also the swelling and excess fluid in the Breast. As the swelling starts to subside and your body naturally disperses of the fluid everything starts to feel a little better. It's not a good feeling at all when they're under your chin and in your armpits at all is it lol

As much as we here at Breast Buddies try to say it, until you're actually living it, you don't realise how much 'time' affects your recovery and it's something you just can't possibly be prepared for no matter how many times you hear it, but post-op - it's really all about the TIME and as Mirren said, that time will be different for everyone. Some of  us will heal quickly, some of us will heal a little longer, but we all get there in the end. 

Try and take your healing a day at a time. Easy for me to say I know, but this really is the best way to go. If you do focus on time or compare your healing to others, it only leads to frustration and sometimes it can be upsetting when you see others healing quicker. 

But YOUR healing is all about you and your body. Eat healthily with lots of protein. This is honestly factual that it helps speed up healing. If you're smoking, stop. Smoking does slow down the healing rate and could lead to problems. If you're not up and walking yet, get yourself up! Walking does you the world of good and gets the blood gently pumping through your veins to the wound and gets it healing. No speed walking though lol. Just gentle walks. You'll manage your distance by listening to your own body. - if it aches, cut back! If you're fine, maybe walk a little further the next day. Walking also prevents the boredom, getting yourself out will do you the world of good as well as with other things like constipation too. It gets the bowel moving so helps with that. 

This isn't aimed directly at you Anne. Just throwing out there some tips for 'anyone' who might read and hopefully you might find something in there to help you too gorgeous.  Give You
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 26th November 2014, 3:42 pm

Thanks cookie. I'm sure this topic comes up regular! It's good for other people to read and it makes you feel like your not the only one that goes through these things. Can't wait to have a good look at them on Saturday when dressings are bing renewed xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th November 2014, 3:51 pm

Ooooo 2 more days for the big reveal! yahoo 'Cited for ya! Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin