Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August Buddies

+6
Daniellecorbin
BkozK
kateli94
Chezr102
JadeB91x
Charlii
10 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

August Buddies - Page 8 Empty Re: August Buddies

Post by Macromilly 14th September 2015, 12:59 pm

30DD/30E!!! That's just bragging [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Flash
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 14th September 2015, 1:38 pm

Who me, Blush
Just hope I'm allowed to wear my bras xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 15th September 2015, 4:52 pm

Popped in to see nurse, oozy area is no longer oozy, has scabbed and she says it's fine and healing. Asked if it could be the internal stitch and she thinks it most likely is but as it's healing now it's probably dissolved now.
I showed her my bras and said they are fine. I also ordered some genie bra type off amazon. 3 pack plus one free for 7.99. They looked tiny but was surprised when I put one on that it miraculously fit. Took those in with me and nurse advised to wear them most days and the soft cup if going out for the next week or two. I'm happy.
@Hattie how do you feel wearing your soft cup? Are you comfy? Xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 15th September 2015, 5:17 pm

Hi... Glad you're all healing nicely now

Fab that you found some bras... I can't wait for under wires also !... Yes, I love my soft cup and it's very comfortable ... I love my genie bras too and wear one most days

Great size by the way !!

Are they getting softer now ? I can squish mine quite well so hoping they will be lovely and soft eventually... Still numb at bottom xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 15th September 2015, 5:37 pm

Getting softer, squishier at the top. I can cross my arms and squish a cleavage. Can't wait for full softness. I am still numb under too. Nipple sensitivity isn't so harsh now but still sensitive. I still don't like the feeling I get in my boobs when I get cold.
Did you measure yourself? Xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 15th September 2015, 5:56 pm

I can squish together a cleavage together too... I love it, never had one before !... Spend a lot of time in front of the mirror doing this !! Flash

Nipples seem ok now, apart from rightie being less sensitive but I am sure it's improving

No, not measured yet... No work wed or thurs so I'll try and do it then... Just tried on my under wire again from m&s that I used for rice test and it looks so lovely !... Perfect fit... Hopefully wear it in another couple of weeks or so xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 15th September 2015, 6:57 pm

Haha me too. What size is your underwire, that's great you got a perfect size from your sizer, were they the same as your implant. I tried on the 350 and really liked it but the conicals didn't match my width so had to go down to the 325. I'm happy as didn't want to be bigger than a E.
My PS said no wires till 3 moth mark, wants to see me first. Got to book to see him after Christmas. Still I'll be happy in the soft cups for now.
How's the exercise going?
Are you married, just wondering re bedroom activities, M is gagging to get his hands on them. Think I'm still to tender to be honest xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 16th September 2015, 11:41 am

I can't quite believe the bra fits so well either !... It's a 36d... I used 400cc for the rice test... Did start at 300 but ps thought 400 would be better... We decided between 350 & 400 as I didn't want massive boobs... Then ps ordered a few different ones to try in theatre... I am really happy with the size and glad I didn't go smaller, I am nicely in proportion now

No, not married... Separated for a year now so can't help re the bedroom !!... I'm sure if you take things slowly it would be ok... Could keep your bra on but not sure that would be as much fun for your hubby !!! Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 16th September 2015, 12:48 pm

Forgot to say exercise going ok thanks... Did Pilates on Monday and ran this morning... Not quite managed 3 miles yet but going with my friend in the morning so tidy for 3 then !

Just been shopping, couldn't resist looking at bras in m&s... Think I will have rather a lot of new bras when I can buy under wires !! :dance:Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 16th September 2015, 12:52 pm

Try for 3 !!!!
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 16th September 2015, 8:18 pm

Ah sorry about the split, hope your happier now though. Our normal activities resumed at about 2/3 weeks but boobs has been off limits, think it will remain that way till week 6. They should be less tender and more squishy by then.
I'm going to start a yoga class week after next. Have diastasis Recti so Pilates and yoga should help close my muscles from the core out. Well done with the running.
I know what you mean about the bras. I can't stop search the net, gonna spend a fortune, lol. I only had 3 bras and only even brought a new one when I had to, now I just want to. Xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 17th September 2015, 10:55 am

Thanks, yes much happier now... Just no one to show off my boobies to !!

Probably best to wait until your boobs aren't tender then... Don't want to hurt those lovely new boobs !!

Only managed 2 miles again this morning... Going to do running / walking for 3 miles to build up... Harder than I though after 5 weeks off !

I love Pilates... Will definitely be good for your core... Is that since you had babies ?

Holiday tomorrow !!... Have you packed yet ? Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 17th September 2015, 11:08 am

Hey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have a lovely break away with your hubby. Have fun :-) xx
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 17th September 2015, 11:22 am

Thank you Macromilly, I intend too, can't wait, 4 days of sun sun sun and maybe a spritzer or two. (Don't drink much so I'm a cheap date ;-) ) xx gosh just realised a week to go till Boobs clap hands
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 17th September 2015, 11:29 am

I know, this time next week I'll..........well, I'll probably be having kittens, let's face it  panic
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 17th September 2015, 2:22 pm

So excited for you Macromilly .... I'm loving having boobs, definitely money well spent !! Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 17th September 2015, 3:01 pm

That's good to hear [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I am excited  yahoo
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 17th September 2015, 7:58 pm

No you won't be having kittens, you'll be having big boobs xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 18th September 2015, 6:19 am

Have a great hol Bkozk ... I messaged you yesterday, think you might have missed it !!... Look after those beautiful boobies !! Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 21st September 2015, 8:44 pm

@Hattie, I did miss your post, sorry. Ah shame to be home, holiday was bliss. Weather was fantastic. I was carefull, kept boobies covered and didn't swim, just paddled my feet. Missed my babies but they have been so good for my parents, didn't seem to miss me much, lol, too much fun with nana and grandad.
You should take yourself out on a girlie night with a revealing top, show them puppies off to the world xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 22nd September 2015, 12:14 pm

Hi.... Glad you had a lovely hol, and that your babies had a nice time too !

Well,  I have been bra shopping again and bought 2 under wires from m & s... Just couldn't resist !!... They are gorgeous, 36d, great fit... I actually wore one for an afternoon and felt ok but back in soft cup now... Can't believe I can just buy a bra I like and it fits me !

Definitely need a night out with my new puppies !... I am happy on my own but can be lonely.... I would love meet somebody new...

My boobs do feel like part of me now and I sort of can't remember the old boobs, which is a bit weird... Quite soft and squidgy... Feel firmer when I'm lying down... How are you feeling ? Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 22nd September 2015, 1:20 pm

Yay your active..
I can imagine, here are times it's nice to have someone around other than children. I'm sure you will find someone when your ready xx
Lol a bra fetish, I reckon I'll end up having one for every day of the year.
Boobs are starting to feel more apart of me, getting softer each day. I can now sleep on m side for while, heaven!!!
Boobs Sort of fall up my chest when I lay down, if you can understand that? Xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 22nd September 2015, 3:07 pm

Yep, mine do the same when I lie down... And quite firm... Hoping that'll change as they soften more

Yay, you can sleep on your side !!... Another break through !! Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 22nd September 2015, 3:21 pm

It's funny how you hit a certain week and all of a sudden something that didn't feel right the day before changes the next. My area of not quite healed is l
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 22nd September 2015, 3:22 pm

Oops...... Is looking so much better too. How's your incisions looking? That's good to know y
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next