Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August Buddies

+6
Daniellecorbin
BkozK
kateli94
Chezr102
JadeB91x
Charlii
10 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

August Buddies - Page 9 Empty Re: August Buddies

Post by BkozK 22nd September 2015, 3:24 pm

Trying to do this with a 2yr old climbing on me is proving annoying :-/.
As I was saying... It's good to know yours feel the same when laying down. Maybe that's a 3 months marker change xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 23rd September 2015, 6:32 am

Yes, maybe it is... I'm really loving mine at the minute, apart from lying down, so hopefully only good things to come... Not so much upper pole now or I might be just  getting used to them ?... I like the shape, looks quite natural to me already... But I'm also just happy to finally have boobies !!!

My incision has healed nicely... Quite pink but sure that'll fade in time... Good that yours is healing now too

Are you wearing your new bras now ?.... I might wear one of my under wires later if I go shopping !! Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 23rd September 2015, 9:10 am

Ive been wearing my m&s sports and genie bras mostly over past few days and soft cups in the evening while away. Will start to ease myself into the soft cups more during the day after Friday. I still get an achy area in left cleavage.
So looking forward to wearing bras that give me a nice shape. The m&s make me look a bit pointed.
Will there be another bra on the shopping list ;-) xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 23rd September 2015, 5:55 pm

I still love my genie bras... So comfy and lovely shape in them... I wore my under wire all day, after I'd been for my run !.... Actually forgot I was wearing it... Just checked ps advice and it says no under wires for a month... As it felt comfortable I assuming it's ok !?... It's a Rosie for autograph one, really gorgeous on !

No buying bras today... Could of bought loads but thinking I should wait now just in case size changes !!... Very tempting though !

Also noticed sale on in debenhams and John Lewis  - help !! Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 23rd September 2015, 8:24 pm

Oh no SALE!!!! I didn't know, doh now I do. I shouldn't spend, got my baby's 2nd birthday Sunday so money should go on her really. Hummmm maybe I'll just window shop ;-) x
Yes genie bra is comfy and ok shape but I want to get a cleavage going on. Just got to soften a little more I think.
Funny how surgeons have diffent opinions on recovery, no wires till 3 months, boooo.
Going on line to check out that Rosie bra xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 23rd September 2015, 8:26 pm

Meant to say, well done for lasting a day in a wire. Do you wear your genie to bed? Xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 23rd September 2015, 8:37 pm

Yes funny re different opinions... And bit confusing !!

Bra was really comfy and boobs felt fine so I think I will probably keep wearing them now, just not everyday... Sometimes wear genie in bed, or go bra less

Sorry to mention sales !!... I'm determined not to buy but really want the wonder bra blush wears in her avi, and it's on sale !!! 

Bet you can't believe your baby is 2, they grow so quickly !! Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 23rd September 2015, 9:17 pm

Too fast, feels like only yesterday she was a babe in arms.
I love that bra blush has on too but I'm too far off wearing that sort yet and many changes to go through although I don't think I'll go up a size. I've already dropped into a crease on my right side so reckon an E is where I'll stay.
Yeah it is confusing and unfair xx
Are you massaging oil in your scars yet? Xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 24th September 2015, 1:00 pm

Not sure if I'll change size either... I think mine have dropped a bit... And sort of got a crease !... I can't imagine them getting bigger but I keep reading that they can do !... I'll restrain myself from buying any more bras for a bit anyway !

I've just started using bio oil on my scars... It was half price in my local lloyds chemist... What about you ? Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 24th September 2015, 4:39 pm

Not yet as that area on righty still has a scab and in my mind if scab don't fall off on it's own then it's still protecting something. When it dies fall off I'm going to use organic coconut oil. It feeds the skin, is totally natural and smells nice too. Used it on c-section scar and although it's ugly (2 times cut ) the actual scar is very pale. I use it as a moisturiser anyway and after scrubbing dead skin off feet slap it on and my feet feel amazing. Tesco sell it if you wanna give it a try, is cheaper than bio oil I think.
Did you read the post re the silimed suspension? I was going to ring PS but after reading blushes comment have decided to hang back, also if there was an issue I would hope that he contacts me xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 24th September 2015, 6:53 pm

Oh, will try the coconut oil then... Sounds like good stuff, and I love the smell

I'm not worried re silimed... I tend not to panic about stuff anyway and these things usually amount to nothing... Blush's post reassuring as well... Yes, I am sure too that we will be contacted via our ps if there was a real problem

On a happier note, went shopping in my wired bra today and a rather tight top !! Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 24th September 2015, 8:58 pm

Nice, did you get any looks? I've noticed I walk with a better posture, more up right, kinda want people to notice them, not that anyone has. I think not men more women, not in a sexual way but in a she's got nice boobs way. Is that weird?
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 25th September 2015, 6:23 am

Nope, not weird !!... I'm the same, just kinda want them noticed !... i think I did get a few looks yesterday, from men though ... Must say I quite liked it, esp as I'm single now !.... Also, totally new thing for me, as nothing there before

Going to enjoy having boobs, me finks !! Xx

Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 25th September 2015, 11:06 am

Lol and why not, they cost enough. Xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 26th September 2015, 11:41 am

Really do wish I'd had it done when I was younger... Was always quite self conscious about my body... And clothes look so much better on me now, everything seems to fit better

Forgot to mention I have actually been able to sleep on my front for the last few nights !... Didn't think I'd be comfortable doing that for ages yet... Must be because my boobs still aren't that big ?!... Lovely to be sleeping normally again !

All aches / twinges seem to have gone now... Still numb underneath and right nip not fully recovered... I've also don't think they hang properly when I'm bending over if you know what I mean !!... What are yours like ?... Not sure if that gets better as they soften or it's just how implants are xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 27th September 2015, 8:51 am

That's good your back to Normal sleeping, I'm getting more comfortable on my sides, never really a tummy sleeper since having the girls.
Still a little tender in patches ( mostly leftie cleavage), totally numb under boob on both and neither nips although sensitive have much feeling yet but I'm sure over time it will be fine. Last weekend I had some shooting pangs in righty and tgen yesterday the left started getting them. But they are getting a lot softer.
I don't like mine so much when naked leaning forward as you can see the rippling more and the inside edge of the implant. Just 6 weeks so hoping this will get better. Not moaning as they are far better than before.
Did try wearing a soft cup all day yesterday but only managed a few hours, guess I've got to ease my way back, that or I've not got the wright size xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 27th September 2015, 6:00 pm

I agree, I think the numbness / nipple feeling will just take time... It's easy to forget how early on we are in the process... I've got so used to mine now, I have to remind myself that they are not finished yet !... I'm sure the changes will improve your rippling

Mine are softer too and lovely and squishy... Just the lying down thing when they are firmer

And yes, so much better than before... I hardly ever looked at my boobs... Avoided it because I disliked them so much !... Now I'm looking at them all the time, from all angles !... It's no wonder I notice little things ... I do love them though !

Perhaps you do just need to get used to the bra... Might be worth getting measured again as well... I really should get measured too actually... i think I'm still a bit self conscious about getting them out after years of hiding them !! Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 27th September 2015, 8:09 pm

You don't need to get them out in the changing room, they will measure your band while in your bra and then just try loads of cup sizes till you find your fit.
Yes think I'll get measured again. Although I wore my debenhams soft cup all Day today and felt good till about 7pm then swapped it for surgical. We entertained all day and I eat a great deal of cake so think that's why I felt uncomfortable lol.
My scab fell off, yay, I'll give it another week or two then start massaging. Xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 28th September 2015, 6:26 am

Doh, really thought you had to take your bra off !!!... Should've known that at my age !!!.... Definitely getting measured now yahoo

Good that you managed your soft cup all day... Might just be a case of building up

I have been looking at the coconut oil.. Is it the Vito coco extra virgin that you used ? Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 28th September 2015, 7:46 pm

No it's the groovy food company organic virgin coconut oil. Can get it from tesco or waitrose xx
Wore bra again today but got a zingy pang after about 10 hours so took it off. Do just think it's getting used to it and that zingy feeling was after dealing with the mother of all tantrums from my charming 2 year old.
Yeah do get measured even if just for the experience xx
Have really mastered the art of side sleeping now, I've rolled a sick up and used it as a pillow in cleavage, ahh so comfortable. Was advised by someone on here but can't remember who. Thanks to that person ;-) xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 29th September 2015, 2:48 pm

Thanks, just added some to my tesco shop

Glad you're able to wear your bra for longer now, another week and I bet they be fine... I read about the sock thing on here too... Great that it's helping you sleep !

Gonna try and get measured tomorrow or thurs I think xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 29th September 2015, 3:04 pm

Yay do, keep me updated. Where you thinking of going?
Feeling cr*p today so just been in my genie for comfort. Been looking at bras in next as I have a gift card but their soft cups don't go big enough. They have one by Stella McCartney that's nice until I saw the price tag, £70, where in the world can they justify that price :-(.
On a cheerier note, boobs are starting to feel more apart of me rather than stuck on xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 29th September 2015, 7:24 pm

I agree, £70 is ridiculous !!... Think I'll get measured in m&s... There is a big one at the shopping park quite near me so it's convenient ... Also like their bras and the ones I've got fit me nicely... Although not tried any others yet

Oh, have just ordered 2 from debenhams though !!... Couldn't resist ordering the one blush wears in black, then realised it was free del over £30, so ordered a Freya one too... Very naughty !:doh:

Yep, my boobs definitely feel part of me now too... Couldn't imagine that in the earlier stages... Actually forget about them sometimes now xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 29th September 2015, 7:48 pm

Yes I love blush's bra too, might have to get one and if I change size, I'll just have to get another lol. Going to have to get in touch with ps, I can't wait till new year for wires, I'll be 5 months post, surely by 3 I should be ok. Oh I just remembered I've got a John Lewis gift card too, might have to check out their bras again xx
Have fun getting measured and happy 8 week anniversary for tomorrow xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 30th September 2015, 10:19 am

Bit silly buying more bras so early but just can't help it... A girl needs bras !!... Will be very cross with myself if they do change size though !

Good idea to get in touch with your ps re wires... Hope you can wear them soon... Think I'm gonna start wearing mine more now as boobs feel fine in them... Still sleeping bra less 

One of the debenhams bras I've ordered is the Freya deco mon wired so I'll let you know what that's like.... I am in john Lewis as I type by the way.... Just had coffee and cake... The lingerie department is calling me now... Oh dear Shocked xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next