Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August Buddies

+6
Daniellecorbin
BkozK
kateli94
Chezr102
JadeB91x
Charlii
10 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

August Buddies - Page 7 Empty Re: August Buddies

Post by BkozK 10th September 2015, 8:38 am

Morning my lovelies. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can't believe it either, time flys. 15 days till boobies for you. Yay! I was the same, couple of days before I did have thoughts of "what am I doing" and "I can't do this" but I am so glad I did.
I'm well, thank you. Boobs are still sore and don't yet feel apart of me, hoping that will change in another week or so.
Haha @Hattie, that sounds like a lovely munch. I've got to be healthy and get rid of my belly by next Friday for our weekend away.
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 11th September 2015, 6:54 am

Good luck for today Bkozk xxx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 11th September 2015, 11:15 am

Thanks Hun XX
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 11th September 2015, 3:01 pm

I felt like that too, Macromilly .... Just didn't seem real... And afterwards also, I felt down for a few days and kept thinking what have I done ?... But actually it's one of the best things I've ever done !!

Bkozk, how it go with your ps ? Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 11th September 2015, 3:38 pm

Good to know [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I have had a few moments recently when I've suddenly felt really anxious about it and thought WTF are you going? It passes pretty quickly. I had my first nightmare about last week too. I can't remember what it was about exactly, just that things had not gone well. It was horrible. I'm sure it's all very normal and that most girls will have gone through similar anxieties. At least that's what I'm telling myself :-)
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 11th September 2015, 7:54 pm

@Marcomilly I had some truly horrid dreams but just as many that I didn't want to wake from. It's all part of our subconscious making scenes of what we are planning on doing. Xx

PS appointment went well. He is very pleased with my healing, I can back and side sleep, yay, but now belly sleeping. He removed the scab and remaining glue but I've had a look and there is a very small patch (aprox 2mm) that looks whiteish yellow, like the colour of a carpet burn before it bleeds. Not sure if that's healed completely or not, will keep a close eye on it.
I can go swimming next week on holiday, but I'll give that a miss incase of infection.
Ok now to the rippling, firstly, as my chest is bony the implant edge may show, but he thinks it should settle over time, again as I don't carry much weight the rippling is more visible. He did day this should get better as the implant attaches to scar tissue (which is still forming). Agin over time. He wants to see me again in 3 months and will asses it again. If it doesn't improve he said my options are put on weight, (I don't find putting on weight in that particular area very easy, I'd have to again at least 18lb to make a difference, that's not happening) or fat injections. Well fingers crossed it all settles.
I still have to wear my harness at night and any bras I but still need a wide band for the next few weeks xx

BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 12th September 2015, 7:58 am

Morning ladies - I went clubbing last night and had a last blow out before before I give up the booze and the sugar to prepare my body for my BA. I want to make sure I eat clean and drink as much water as I can over the coming weeks. I had a lot of fun (feeling a bit delicate today) but it struck me that it will be my last night out dancing as a flat chested tomboy!!  :-)

Great to hear that you're healing well [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I agree about the swimming thing BTW. I read that you shouldn't go in a swimming pool for 3 months post op. Good that your PS is seeing you again in 3 months. Things should really have started to settle down by then and at least you know you have options. All in all very positive :-) xx
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 12th September 2015, 10:34 am

Ah bless your delicate head. Gosh I've not been clubbing for years. Maybe while in Spain next week as I'll be baby free for 4 days.
Incision weeped a tiny bit last night, might give it a wash with sea salt. Kill any bacteria x
I didn't increase my water intake other than the day before as I knew I wouldn't drink till after op. I do eat fairly heathy any way but didn't stop eating naughties when I fancied them.
This time in 2 weeks you'll be starting the healing process. So excited for you, hurry up 25th :-) xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 12th September 2015, 12:02 pm

Hope your feeling bit better now Macromilly after your night out !... I don't drink anyway so didn't have to worry about that but was quite fit and healthy and I'm sure that helped me recover quickly   

Bkozk, that all sounds really positive from your ps... We are both really early on in the process  but it's so hard to imagine the changes isn't it ?... I loved the update from 
jen23... For me it was good to hear that upper pole goes down and also good to know that fluffing has increased cup size... Wouldn't mind that happening !!

My boobies sort of feel like mine now... I am definitely not as aware of them so much if you know what I mean... They just don't move properly with my body sort of thing... But that will happen once they settle etc more I guess... All aches / tenderness gone now xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 13th September 2015, 10:38 am

That's good your no longer sore or tender. And yes hens update was really helpful, pleasing to know all those changes. Be good to see her trail.
I do move, jiggle a bit went I walk and I am feeling more attached to my boobs but they still feel alittle alien, that's probably because they are still sore. Been salting that oozy area on incision. Hope it's not infected, it didn't ooze last night and doesn't smell. Xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 13th September 2015, 11:02 am

I'm sure you'd probably know if it was infected... I'd say if it's not sore / red / warm it's ok... Definitely keep an eye on it though

I jiggle when walking etc too but they don't feel quite right when I bend or lay down on my back... But I'm guessing that's normal at this stage... Mine felt really alien as well and it's about the last week or so I think that they've started to feel part of me

When do you go on hol ? Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 13th September 2015, 11:03 am

I'm sure you'd probably know if it was infected... I'd say if it's not sore / red / warm it's ok... Definitely keep an eye on it though

I jiggle when walking etc too but they don't feel quite right when I bend or lay down on my back... But I'm guessing that's normal at this stage... Mine felt really alien as well and it's about the last week or so I think that they've started to feel part of me

When do you go on hol ? Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 13th September 2015, 11:04 am

Oops posted twice !!
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 13th September 2015, 11:23 am

It is a little red, I don't know about warm, I've not touched it with a naked finger, it doesn't feel sore. I'll keep salting it which should kill anything that starts to develop. I wonder if it's an internal stitch still dissolving?
I go Friday morning, flight is 9 am. Looking forward to it but anxious about leaving the girls xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 13th September 2015, 11:28 am

Oh I've slept flat for past 2 nights, ah so comfy, can't side sleep yet, did try but rolled straight back, it didn't feel right xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 13th September 2015, 1:45 pm

Yes, could be an internal stitch... Maybe just irritating skin a bit

No, I don't feel quite right when I roll straight back either... Sleep on sides every night now but don't seem to move in my sleep so ache a bit when I wake !

I would be anxious too about leaving my girls but you will have a great time and so will they !! Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 13th September 2015, 1:49 pm

Yes my eldest has packed her bag for Nana's already, lol she can't wait xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 13th September 2015, 2:20 pm

Oh funny !!... Are you still bra shopping tomorrow ? Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 13th September 2015, 2:26 pm

Yes, ps suggested post op bras, due to the low thick band been on net to have a look and there's not much selection in a 28,30 or 32 back. Getting a little cross right at this point. Just want a niceish bra fro next week. Will check out debenhams and m&s also nurse said to try primark so.... Deep breath... I'll roam the high street before I through a tantrum ;-) xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 13th September 2015, 3:43 pm

Oh that's a pain... M&s do post surgery but not sure about sizes... I was disappointed at lack of choice when I shopped ... I would say my debenhams bra has a wide ish band but not sure if it's what you're looking for... Really hope you find something nice xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 13th September 2015, 4:39 pm

I'll have a look, if I find something I like I'll get it, I can alwYs take in to nurse (daughters go swimming just round the corner on a Monday) to see if it's acceptable. I have looked at the debenhams soft cups and like the look of yours so fingers crossed xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 14th September 2015, 6:34 am

Happy bra shopping :cheer:xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 14th September 2015, 7:18 am

I hope so ;-) xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 14th September 2015, 10:08 am

Good luck bra shopping today [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] slightly jealous! xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 14th September 2015, 12:30 pm

No need to be jealous, I only went to local high street in the end . M&s had nothing in my size .....30DD/ 30E, Primark had nothing, debenhams had one 2 pack of soft cup in but not post op bras. Honestly there was no difference in the bands, the stitching on the inside is nicer on the soft cup. So I brought the 2 pack, @hattie I think it's the same as yours. Will take in to nurse later to see if acceptable but I don't see why they wouldn't be. I can't wait till I can wear wires again, there are some lovely. Now I know my size I'll be able to shop on line. Dangerous ;-) xxx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next