Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An update from me...

+5
Mammamia
muddypaws
Vickyxo
Twinky
sarahlou222
9 posters

Go down

An update from me... Empty An update from me...

Post by sarahlou222 9th June 2015, 8:03 am

Sorry I haven't been around much lately.

I hope you guys are all doing really well!! - So lovely to see all the Avi's changing and loads of beautiful big boobies!!

I leave tomorrow morning for Bali and will be back in 18 days - ahhhh I'm so excited.. I've done quite a bit of planning so hopefully we know roughly where we are going and what we will see!

I had my last check up at 3 months with Mr Foo, he's really happy with the results and is absolutely amazed by my incisions, being a red head he kept warning me about purple lumpy scars, but they couldn't be more perfect and unnoticeable.

I'm still wearing a 30F which seems to be fine, I have tried the odd 30FF but they were definitely too big. I did have to wear non wired soft cup for 3 months so I've only been in wired bra 1-2 weeks now! My shock absorber is a 32FF!!

I did put on a bit of weight after having the boobs done - I knew I was eating loads and not being able to exercise but I kind of went with it. I also never wanted to aim for my body goal before having the op because I knew my boobs would be even smaller..

In the last 6 weeks I have been doing Insanity, running 2-3 times a week, and counting my macros (never thought I would say that!!) I've lost the extra fat just in time for the holiday, got myself a bit of nice definition too.
I took measurements before and took them again this morning, I've lost 2cm across my boobs, so I literally would have had no boobs lol!! - starting to feel a bit happier about my body shape now, and at a perfect time too.. I absolutely love my boobs!!

I will update my picure trail, if I don't get a chance tonight I will when I get back - I'll show you my before and after body change too clap hands

Good luck to anyone having their boobs done in the next few weeks! - you will love them!!

xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

An update from me... Empty Re: An update from me...

Post by Twinky 9th June 2015, 8:17 am

Ahh a lovely post, nice to get updates and see how u feel a few months in. Iv heard insanity is just that! How you getting on with it? Iv been doing running on our treadmill, I put on 8 lb last wk as we went all inc holiday! Blush
So this wk, iv been doing slim fast, teamed with the jogging just to lose hose 8 evil pounds! 

Have a blast in Ball,  all sounds very exciting! Will be great to see updated pics too.
Good news about your scars healing well, bet they look  so natural.

Have fun, I will be all boobie'd up upon your return yahoo

Take care hunny,
Xx
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 9th June 2015, 8:36 am

Aw this is a lovely post to read :-) im glad to hear you ar okay! Was wondering where you had been ha. Im also wanting to get back in shape as i have let myself go since having a BA! But obvs i have to eait until i canexercise so now just going to eat healthy for the time being. Aww i hope you have fun on hols! Im sooo jealous!! Xxxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 9th June 2015, 9:37 am

Great update Hun, so pleased to hear everything is going great for you! How you getting on with the wires? 

Let me know when you've updated your picture trail, I'd love to see how you've progressed, must update mine too soon! 

Have a wonderful time in Bali, I'm super jealous hehe!! 

xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 9th June 2015, 11:34 am

Have a fab time! You will LOVE Bali!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 9th June 2015, 11:56 am

Great to hear such a good update [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Had noticed you hadn't been around as much. Have an awesome time away xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 9th June 2015, 12:55 pm

Twinky wrote:Ahh a lovely post, nice to get updates and see how u feel a few months in. Iv heard insanity is just that! How you getting on with it? Iv been doing running on our treadmill, I put on 8 lb last wk as we went all inc holiday! Blush
So this wk, iv been doing slim fast, teamed with the jogging just to lose hose 8 evil pounds! 

Have a blast in Ball,  all sounds very exciting! Will be great to see updated pics too.
Good news about your scars healing well, bet they look  so natural.

Have fun, I will be all boobie'd up upon your return yahoo

Take care hunny,
Xx
I'm absolutely loving it!! - I'm on the fifth week and I just cant get enough.. wish I could take it on holiday with me lol.
It's bloody hard work and some of the moves you look at your body thinking - is that even humanly possible lol.

Are you on the slimfast shakes etc? - I would honestly recommended a protein shake instead - would work out cheaper and you wont loose as much muscle, just fat.

Good luck Twinky!! - The wait is nearly over!!

Thank you everyone - I always liked reading positive posts when people return so I thought I would share - Muddypaws how are you doing now??

xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 9th June 2015, 4:59 pm

What a lovely post to read and so excited for your holiday yay!! Looking forward to seeing your updated pics :-)). Xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 9th June 2015, 6:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm doing really good thanks, just over 6 weeks now, although I'm still having to take it easy (can't even run yet) I'm definately getting there and each week is getting better. It's been a slow recovery but I love how they are looking so far and can't wait to get the all clear from my surgeon (fingers crossed) on the 16th. No regrets at all xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 9th June 2015, 7:58 pm

Hi Sarahlou, lovely post! Well done for working so hard, I'm sure you'll be super confident on the beach!
Have an amazing time in Bali.
I've ventured into underwires and nice bras this week, I feel so much better to have properly dressed boobs!! 
Nice to have you back xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 9th June 2015, 9:54 pm

Good to see you back on here!  Smike
Have a Fab time in Bali!
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down