Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bursting, heavy and hard

+2
mirren001
Littleannie
6 posters

Go down

Bursting, heavy and hard Empty Bursting, heavy and hard

Post by Littleannie 25th May 2015, 10:50 am

Hi ladies
Wonder if anyone can help me. Last few days have felt good, am 18 days post op. Boobies felt normal and no discomfort at all, almost to the fact that didn't know they were there.
However this morning I have got up and they feel so totally different. They feel much heavier, and as though they bursting out and harder than they have been. Can't understand why they have started to feel like this, is this normal. I know boobies go through changes for a while but just thought I would check. I did do quite a bit of driving yesterday could this of caused this feeling. 
My compression band has been off 4 days now could it be that as they feel higher at the top too and this is where I had band.
Any advise I would be grateful xx
Littleannie
Littleannie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Bursting, heavy and hard Empty Re: Bursting, heavy and hard

Post by mirren001 25th May 2015, 11:26 am

As  your  recovery progresses and feel good its so easy to forget that although everything looks great on the outside, for up to a whole year post-op everything on the inside is still very much healing it could be your body letting you know you've done too much by this heavy feeling you're experiencing, Boobs can also feel like this around the time when a period is due, hormones can play a part in how they feel.
I still at well over 2 years post op have the odd day that I feel heavy up top more so when getting up in the morning.
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 25th May 2015, 11:27 am

Sounds like morning boob! Was it when you woke up? If not sounds normal anyway. A lot of changes happen and along with that come different feelings. You are only new po xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Littleannie 25th May 2015, 11:54 am

I have morning boob every morning , but this feels different they feel harder and higher and bigger, Will rest today and just hope it is the normally healing process. Still feel the same now. 
Thank you ladies xx
Littleannie
Littleannie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 25th May 2015, 1:03 pm

Hey Hun, hope you had a good weekend away?
Maybe it's cos the band is off now. The band will have been compression them and they will have more room now that's gone?
Are you in pain? I'm sure it's normal and they'll just be taking shape now but call the clinic if you're worried tomorrow if resting hasn't helped and put your mind at rest xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by Littleannie 25th May 2015, 1:30 pm

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] had nice weekend thank you. I hope your bar b que went well. Will catch up with you later. I am hoping it is cos band is off , not pain a such but discomfort as like the first 3 days post op. X
Littleannie
Littleannie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 25th May 2015, 2:19 pm

Yes try not to overdo things even if you do feel great. Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 25th May 2015, 2:30 pm

I felt fine and at 2.5 weeks post op over did the driving resulting in what felt like muscle strain the whole way down my left chest/torso. It was awful and so uncomfortable I could barely leave the sofa. I rested for 2 days and it was fine so obviously just over did things. Maybe it's just your body saying "I need to rest"!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 25th May 2015, 2:32 pm

Also wearing the right support when doing a little more is wise. Not saying your not, but sometimes when we feel fine we forget about what's going on inside, healing wise xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Littleannie 25th May 2015, 4:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I drove down south about 80 mile each way in a day and only really second time in car so may be that's what it is. I have rested today so hopefully will feel better in morning. And I am wearing my Macom day and night xx
Littleannie
Littleannie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 25th May 2015, 5:11 pm

I bet it is! My commute is 40 miles each way....I did that 2 days running at 2 weeks post op and after that I woke up in tears!! I think for me it wasnt so much the driving, more the tensing up and trying to resist movement when going round roundabouts. After that, I tried to relax a lot more whilst driving and go with the movement and it didn't happen again. Hope you feel better soon but definitely rest!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Littleannie 25th May 2015, 5:15 pm

Oh thank you I bet is was the driving then. Like you say [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the roundabouts and turning you can feel it can't you. Resting now xx
Littleannie
Littleannie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 25th May 2015, 7:22 pm

You've over done it. The hardness and soreness is the swelling coming back in as the fluid surrounds it for protection. It's your body's way of saying slow down. I know life gets in the way, but it really is crucial to take it easy in these early stages. Take a step back, rest up, and you'll be fine
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Littleannie 25th May 2015, 7:30 pm

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . I have learnt my lesson. Been resting today and will tomorrow. They really feel hard and if they going burst xx
Littleannie
Littleannie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down