Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too heavy??

3 posters

Go down

Too heavy?? Empty Too heavy??

Post by Knxgrl 5th June 2011, 4:23 pm

So I'm 3 1/2 weeks away from my surgery!! Dr. is doing 425cc Mentor Memorygel (gummies). I'm 36, 5'5" weigh 128 lbs, and currently wear (deflated) 34B and about a size 6/7. I have two teenagers and breastfed. I asked for a very full C and he's recommending the 425 to bring me to a small D. He said I dont need a lift yet. I'm concerned the weight of the implants will make me droopy! Did anybody have that happen and wish they'd had a lift as well?? Are the implants as heavy after the surgery as the rice bags in the rice test?? I want to be full and perky without a bra...
Stars
Knxgrl
Knxgrl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 373

Back to top Go down

Too heavy?? Empty Re: Too heavy??

Post by mrsm 5th June 2011, 6:57 pm

Well just like real boobs may sag over time from the weight, it's the same with implants unfortunately. I think mostly it's down to the quality of your own tissue whether you have skin that's prone to sagging or not.

I was worried about the weight but I can tell you it feels nothing like the rice boobs at all! The rice was so heavy, but I cant feel the weight of my breast implants at all, they just feel like part of my body.

xx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by Knxgrl 5th June 2011, 7:12 pm

Thank you!! I'd been thinking about going a lot smaller just because the rice scared me!! Lol!! Yours look fabulous! I've never heard of a size G lol! Maybe it's because I always thought the big cups were hats ;) I'm excited and wish I could move it up sooner !! dance
Knxgrl
Knxgrl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 373

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 5th June 2011, 7:16 pm

i worried about this but at the end of the day, boobs will get saggier and a few cc wont make a difference. Just make sure you take care of them, where a night bra and only go bra-less when u must. Thats what im planning on doing!
I had 460cc, now an ff and they r lovely and pert, but im gona take very good care of them. If you always support them, thn it should stop gravity to a certain extent im sure. xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 5th June 2011, 8:36 pm

Knxgrl wrote:Thank you!! I'd been thinking about going a lot smaller just because the rice scared me!! Lol!! Yours look fabulous! I've never heard of a size G lol! Maybe it's because I always thought the big cups were hats ;) I'm excited and wish I could move it up sooner !! Too heavy?? 899188

Thanks, don't worry I couldn't even keep the rice in the correct place it was so heavy! The implants will also look a bit smaller than the rice, so I'm sure you'll be very happy, nothing to be afraid of.

Good luck! Not long to go now! x
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by Knxgrl 6th June 2011, 3:15 am

Thanks guys!! I feel much better!!!
Knxgrl
Knxgrl
BJSF Addict