Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confused about what bra, 32/34/D/DD/E?

+5
EmzH
going4it
Mammamia
Charlii
Twinky
9 posters

Go down

Confused about what bra, 32/34/D/DD/E? Empty Confused about what bra, 32/34/D/DD/E?

Post by Twinky 12th May 2015, 11:44 am

Hi guys.
So I have my Op in June so went along to M&S TODAY and took a whole load of there soft material sports bras. Front zip ups, back fastner ones, in a whole ray of sizes.
Now my surgeon said he would be happy for me to go braless whilst recovering, but on the school run and stuff, don't want to be going all nipples booming!

Bra shopping is relatively new to me anyway, and obviously I dnt know what size to get?
I wear a 34B, but Dr Sleiter said I was actually a 32A.

I tried on 36D and 36E
And they were both quite tight, although aren't they meant to be? But then I dont want them TOO tight if I swell up?
FFS, I am seriously losing the will to live just trying to buy a bra lol!

Honestly, the 36E extra high impact non wired felt the best. Was a back fasten one and came in a 2 pack of black and white. £32.99.

Im having 375cc, I don't want it to be baggy on the breast, but then the D didn't feel that big tbh....
HELP!

Man this is crazy long, thankyou if you have bared with me
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Confused about what bra, 32/34/D/DD/E? Empty Re: Confused about what bra, 32/34/D/DD/E?

Post by Twinky 12th May 2015, 11:49 am

PS I just measured under by bust finally with a tape measure and im bang on 32 inch...
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Confused about what bra, 32/34/D/DD/E? Empty Re: Confused about what bra, 32/34/D/DD/E?

Post by Twinky 12th May 2015, 11:49 am

and 35inch over the bust (if you can call it a bust....)
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 12th May 2015, 11:52 am

If you're bang on 32, you'll be a 32/34 band, depending on brand. And it's impossible to say anymore. If your surgeon wants you braless during recovery (and this is perfectly normal) then you don't want high impact bras. You'd be better off in a low impact yoga style, or a comfort bra like the Belvia. Both would be a s/m/l deal than an actual size. Double check with your surgeon.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 12th May 2015, 12:02 pm

I wore those extra high impact bras post op. They are tight/firm on the band as extra high impact. I wore a 34 band with a bra eztenser and now post op I realise I measure 29 and wear 30 or 32 in some brands (m&s 32dd). I liked the M&S one as no seems across the cup and straps are bra-like so I could wear it well with clothes. But the cups are slightly shaped and I personally found the 34d too big post op on the cups (I guess all held in tight at that stage) so wore the 34c which was really comfortable. So perhaps get 34e and 34dd with the extenders.

Saying that, if he's happy for you to be bra-less perhaps a cheapie asda one would be better?! I wore them too!!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 12th May 2015, 12:18 pm

Ok thanks guys, will try the Belvia and Asda ones.
Want something soft too as he said he will have to lower the insicions or something as I have no natural fold under my breast if that makes sense?
My nipple is quite low to the bottom of my boob I mean?
Hard to explain... huh smiley
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 12th May 2015, 12:30 pm

I bought a 2 pack from m&s and couldn't even get the band round me after my op. Thank god I made a last minute order of a Royce which arrived the day before.
I'm taking the sports bras back this week and will get them when I'm ready to be measured and buy a proper size. Got now I'm living in the macom and Royce as it's so much easier being a one size fits all jobby.
If he's saying bra less I would agree with the ladies above, just get a couple of cheapos and the belvia ones are good as you don't need to faff with cup sizes xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 12th May 2015, 12:44 pm

Thanks hun. Yeh would hate to shell out and have 2x bras that don't fit! I don't wat the macom as ps has said go 'bra free' so kind of thinking something cheaper but supportive.
The belvia looks lush! Just unsure if it will be hard work as its an over the head job?
Will have a nosey in Asda too when I can get to the bigger store. My local ones crap.

My hubby is off wrk the first wk though so he could help me put it on. Can you generally raise your arms above your head after week 1?
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 12th May 2015, 12:57 pm

I have been able to. I'm only 5 days in.  I've had overs though so think that makes you a bit more mobile and I seem to have got away lightly with my recovery.
The first few days I was wearing vest tops over my bras and stepped into them. You could always do that with the bras rather than go over your head.
When I went for a consultation at transform the PCC had just had hers replaced after 15 years and she was wearing a vest from morrisons with a support built in so that's always an option too? I would try and get ones that seem a bit longer if that makes sense so the band isn't lying on your incisions. That's the benefit of the macom too, they are that bit longer than a sports bra but I know you don't need that level of support, just something with a similar design and less support. Have a look on ebay there are quite a few options on there too xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 12th May 2015, 2:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i bought a 32D & 34D (from usually wearing a 32B) they got me into the 32D straight after yesterday & it's still feeling ok today. I just bought them from tesco so they were only £6 each. I'll buy some better ones after a week or so when they're not being held quite so tight but for not this one seems to be doing the job & it's nice & soft so has a bit of stretch xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 12th May 2015, 2:28 pm

You'll make it in. It sounds like because he's lowering the crease, he wants the weight there to encourage the implant down, so med/high impact really isn't the way to go. You want just a nipple cover really, with no support.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 12th May 2015, 3:11 pm

Yep it's exactly that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Nipple cover...In my head I'm thinking  Dita von these right now!?
shrug
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 12th May 2015, 3:18 pm

If you've got 'em, flaunt 'em hey Twinky!! Hysterical
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 12th May 2015, 3:23 pm

Lmao [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Boobs
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 12th May 2015, 3:33 pm

Hi I just got the macom because there was no telling what size I would be really. Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 12th May 2015, 5:58 pm

I still wear my macom now if I exercise :) 
u wont regret getting a macom hun..
happy dayz x
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 12th May 2015, 5:59 pm

Haha, well if you want some sparkly nipple tassels...! I meant more just something for your modesty, rather than keeping you supported.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 12th May 2015, 6:59 pm

Twinky wrote:Thanks hun. Yeh would hate to shell out and have 2x bras that don't fit! I don't wat the macom as ps has said go 'bra free' so kind of thinking something cheaper but supportive.
The belvia looks lush! Just unsure if it will be hard work as its an over the head job?
Will have a nosey in Asda too when I can get to the bigger store. My local ones crap.

My hubby is off wrk the first wk though so he could help me put it on. Can you generally raise your arms above your head after week 1?

The Belvia  bras have quite a bit of stretch in them so you could maybe step into it rather than pull it over your head or another alternative as you are ok to go braless maybe consider just some stretchy vest tops which you can also step in too, they won't be supportive but the stretch material ones will give you the feeling of holding everything in place. Once you have your new boobs you will be in a better position when it comes to buying a bra both size & comfort wise.
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 12th May 2015, 7:03 pm

Something like these maybe?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 13th May 2015, 8:40 am

That's great Charlii thankyou. I have a couple of them supportive vests too so they will be perfect.
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 13th May 2015, 8:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I just saw your post, what exercise are you doing in the macom? It's not really designed for that, you really need to get a properly supportive sports bra. Could be adding to your pains?
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 13th May 2015, 9:40 am

I didnt know what bra to buy to thought id go with the Macom as it only goes by waist band.. It feels really soft too - I tried it on as im still pre op and already with my lifeless B cup its nice and supportive xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down