Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any regrets?

+12
dannieyram87
loui1981
9NDFp
kezjb
Twinky
blush89
Emmapinder1983
Mammamia
anneritchley
Vickyxo
sarahlou222
going4it
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Any regrets? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any regrets?

Post by 9NDFp 4th May 2015, 6:58 am

Great to read this thread cos your post / question [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has echoed what's been going through my mind recently and really encouraging reading all the replies! :-) xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 4th May 2015, 7:23 am

I agree this was a great post :) a BA has made so many women so happy :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 4th May 2015, 8:31 am

I'm glad it's helped. The replies were exactly what I needed to read. I am so excited now, the jitters have gone and it's almost time. 3 more sleeps to go!! Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 4th May 2015, 8:55 am

I know [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm excited for you!! Can't believe how quick it's come round for you!! How's your foot feeling / healing? Xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 4th May 2015, 9:03 am

It's a lot better. I'm still in the boot but weight bearing now so it's so much easier without the crutches. I was at a wedding on Saturday all day so felt it yesterday after being on it all day but I'm pleased with the way it's going. Touch wood! Thank you for asking xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 4th May 2015, 4:49 pm

My regret was not going for anatomical first time around. The implants that were used were too small to filly my empty sagging breasts and too high allowing the natural breasts to hang off the implant creating a double bubble or waterfall effect. A year later having looked like frankenstein for a yr I had them replaced with anatomical implants that filled the tissue and look very natural. Wish I'd had it from the start.
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by dannieyram87 4th May 2015, 9:52 pm

I'm only 12 days post op - as Blush said, mines are still high and hard! But I LOVE my boobs!! No longer the girl staring with jealousy at "big bras" in the underwear section of shops!! Everyone told me to just get chicken fillets and padded bras...well when you take them off at the end of the day, I still had to look at my tiny boobs...I feel so much more womanly and "normal" now I have had the op. Go for it and try to enjoy the experience of the hospital! Look forward to hearing about yours after its done xx :ok:
dannieyram87
dannieyram87
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by _wildflower_ 5th May 2015, 10:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so happy for you! xo
_wildflower_
_wildflower_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 5th May 2015, 11:58 am

I'm not sure why I've only just seen this thread but no regrets here! 
I had a little blip with my recovery which has pretty much completely recovered now, but I love them. From the moment I woke, and they looked "square" and hard, I still loved them.
It's natural to panic. I did wonder before hand if it was "worth" all the stress of what if's. Its so been worth it.  I use to be naturally big busted so it's just given me back what I use to have. 
As mine are overs, they have dropped and softened quite quickly (although I dare say there will be more softening up yet) =D Love my boobs!
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 5th May 2015, 12:26 pm

zum_boobs yours are looking fab in your avi pic, glad your happy.
Im having a day where im feeling what you have just mentioned 'is it all worth it'?

Generally feeling  bit naff though today though in general so I know its down to that.
Have my pre-op tomorrow so im sure I will feel better tomorrow...I swear to god, I would love to steal a pair of 375cc mentors...just to wear around the house until june Blush  lmao
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 5th May 2015, 2:11 pm

Aah Twinky, I've been really reassured as nobody has said they've had any. Like Zum_boobs said, despite little blips, it's still been the right decision for everyone that has replied to the thread.
I'm all blipped out now, I think it must be while you're a few weeks off when it hits you that you're doing it. I was worrying about my children too, and spending all this money on myself!
But I'm 2 sleeps off now and soooo ready! Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 5th May 2015, 4:48 pm

Its funny my main concern when I looked at this a few years ago was basically am I going to look down after its all done and say 'what have I done...' and I know a friend of mine did exactly that BUT she didnt research, she totally rushed it, saw one surgeon and basically just said 'make them bigger' in hindsight she need an uplift and higher profile but as it was all done so quickly she regretted what she ended up with. I was determined NOT to make that mistake and I am so glad I waited the couple of years to be sure in my head and also to figure out exactly what I wanted.....11 days to go and then I will have them! xx
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 5th May 2015, 5:04 pm

Not long now xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 5th May 2015, 5:20 pm

It's good you've had your friend's experience to learn from. Seems a lot of ladies do rush into it. This has definitely been a labour of love for me. I've been doing a lot of research for the last 3 years and now I'm 2 sleeps away...although not sure I will sleep at all on Wednesday night dance
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 5th May 2015, 5:29 pm

Excited for you going4it xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 5th May 2015, 6:32 pm

Thanks lovely xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 5th May 2015, 7:14 pm

I don't regret doing it, but I have some 'lessons learned' from the way I did it. If I had my time again, and knowing what I do now, I'd go about it so differently. I was very naive and rushed into things. Luckily I have a very happy result, but I did everything I tell you girls not to do! I would maybe go slightly smaller, but I still love them, and wouldn't change what I have now.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next