Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random patches of rash/small red spots?

+4
sarahlou222
Charlii
dling1
blush89
8 posters

Go down

Random patches of rash/small red spots? Empty Random patches of rash/small red spots?

Post by blush89 13th April 2015, 9:18 am

Hi ladies, 

Quick one. Just got out of the shower (bottom half only!) and noticed I have small patches of raised red spots on my neck, chest, shoulders. Nothing like spots you get on face, more like a bit of a rash/exma?  Could it be related to BA? Never had it before so bit strange! 

Not itchy or anything. Just thwre! Xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Random patches of rash/small red spots? Empty Re: Random patches of rash/small red spots?

Post by dling1 13th April 2015, 9:42 am

I had a really itchy rash come up all over the top if my arms and neck bout 7-8 days post op. No idea what It was but used some cream from the chemist called Eurax to calm it down. I think it was prob just a reaction from the ga and painkillers, it went after a week :ok: X
dling1
dling1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Random patches of rash/small red spots? Empty Re: Random patches of rash/small red spots?

Post by Charlii 13th April 2015, 9:48 am

I'd say it could be a reaction to the GA. Give you're clinic a call, or maybe pop to your local gp/nurse just to double check it's nothing to worry about.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 13th April 2015, 9:51 am

I would say it could be the antibiotics they can do some weird and wonderful things!
Also a lot of hormone changes going on which could come out in your skin.
Possibly call the clinic or pop down to your local GP for peace of mind.. just in case it does progress into something else xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 13th April 2015, 9:51 am

Ahhh sorry [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - I think we posted at same time! x
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 13th April 2015, 9:57 am

Thanks ladies. Might pop up chemist today and ask pharmacist. I'm thinking it might be a reaction to something but it's not itchy, just more not very attractive lol! 

Oh how I'm loving the world of first week PO!! 

Xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 13th April 2015, 10:27 am

Let us know how you get on :) x
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 13th April 2015, 10:39 am

Let us know how you get on.
Focus on the world of 1st week PO will soon be a distant memory & the weeks/ months to come of loving your ffab new boobs!
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 13th April 2015, 10:48 am

Oh Blush! Hopefully the pharmacist will give you something to clear it up. You're almost over the worst of it. Onwards and upwards now Hun xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 13th April 2015, 10:56 am

I had a spotty chest and really oily skin on my face and boobs and all over chest. That was the GA coming out. Xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 14th April 2015, 11:21 am

How's the rash today [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 14th April 2015, 12:02 pm

Hey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] did you manage to get your rash sorted? Doubt anything to worry about. If you didnt have a BA id say maybe diff soap or wash powder etc but most likely a side affect of GA.. Just get it looked at asap to treat while its new and fresh to the skin xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 17th April 2015, 9:31 am

Just seen your replies ladies! Turns out it was a mild allergic reaction to antibiotics. They say mild but it looked like a prickly heat rash and it was all over my neck chest and arms! Taking allergy tablets now and noticed it's cooled off a bit. Typical me had to get thrush and allergic reaction just off some bloody antibiotics lol!! 

Xxxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 17th April 2015, 9:42 am

Yes they give me thrush and I was also allergic to arnica. Went into surgery to have ba with scabs all over my boobs. Nice !!!! Xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 17th April 2015, 11:09 am

Oh the wonders of medicine ay haha!! Amazing stuff with some freaky side effects! 

Glad you are feeling and looking all good again :-) xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 17th April 2015, 2:33 pm

Glad you've got to the bottom of it & you're much better! dance XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 17th April 2015, 3:50 pm

aah good news you're getting it sorted xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 17th April 2015, 5:27 pm

Thanks lovely ladies :-) xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down