Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

argh no more smoking patches

+3
Wishful
kay
Twinkle3
7 posters

Go down

argh no more smoking patches Empty argh no more smoking patches

Post by Twinkle3 7th July 2012, 1:02 pm

Ok so I quit smoking a few months ago but I am still using patches which I have 2 stop putting on 2moro (2 days before my op) and I know that when I don't put them on I get very stressed and could argue with a stone has anyone that has quit got any ideas on how I can stay sane without them xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 401

Back to top Go down

argh no more smoking patches Empty Re: argh no more smoking patches

Post by kay 7th July 2012, 1:24 pm

Food xx When you feel snappy eat xx then your mouth is full and you can't speak xx something like a marathon bar which are claggy and you have to work at with your jaw xx

it only lasts a few days after the patches stop, it should settle down after 3 to 4 days :thumbs:
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 7th July 2012, 1:24 pm

My Ma was like the Devil himself when she quit smoking. The only thing we could do was feed her tootie fruities (imagine a dragon locked in a room and us throwing them through a crack in the door)

Honestly hunni just try to keep your hands busy, maybe try sucking on a lolly pop (chupa chips do sugar free ones) and Good Luck!!! fingers crossed
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 7th July 2012, 2:33 pm

Its hard, I know!

I have just done a week without smoking, as should I go with the PS I just had a consultation with, he wont operate on me unless I have stopped smoking for a month before and continue to be fag free afterwards

Problem is...ok I have quit smoking, but how do I quit all the rubbish I am eating instead of smoking lol
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by vanityitself 7th July 2012, 3:14 pm

omg its hard not something you wanna here i no but i found that just stopping everything helped best i tried the patches they didn't work for me i found the gum so much better so you could give that ago .. but in the end it comes down to you and you just gotta cut it all out sooner or later i still want a fag from time to time now 3 years on.... stick to it tho as its worth it and it does get better i promise :-) xx
vanityitself
vanityitself
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 7th July 2012, 3:46 pm

Bouncy well done on your great effort from a former 40 a day smoker ! It was the hardest thing I had to do and it took me 3 attempts. I know it is so difficult and in my opinion you need to do what you need to do and if that means eating more (which is what I did) then for the time being that is what you have to do . Once you get your lovely jubblies then you could focus on healthy eating, but dont go back on the fags nope The first couple of weeks are the hardest but I promise it will get better. I have given up for 20 yrs now . Good luck hun you can do it yipee yipee yipee yipee yipee
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 7th July 2012, 3:49 pm

Twinkle ,well done to you too, great effort hun. I am with Kay here FOOD, same as Bouncy you can focus on healthy eating when you have had your boobies done,good luck and keep up the good work yipee yipee yipee yipee xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 7th July 2012, 4:03 pm

Eating more really wouldn't be an option for me I have lost 3 stone in the last 3 months by working my **naughty word** off eating right and exercising so if I then gained some weight back it would of been a waste, me too wishful I forgot to put one on the other week and threw a shoe at my boyfriend because he drank the last of the milk and didn't get more Hysterical it didn't hit him but I did try to so scared of that person coming back I was fine after half an hour with my patch on and a few puffs on my inhalator I can't have the nicotine gum but I do think normal chewing gum would be a good idea going 2 go and spend £20 on it now so I don't run out for a while xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 7th July 2012, 4:10 pm

BouncyDD are you going cold turkey? No patches or anything? Xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th July 2012, 9:08 pm

I'd go with Wishfuls suggestion of sucking lollipops babe yes You can but sugar free ones so won;t be too bad to work off with a good walk post-op and you still have that something to hold in your hand and bring up to your mouth...

I wish you all the best giving up babe, I can imagine it must be very hard for you, but do stick with it, your results will be worth it and you can come here and shout and rave all you like... we cant hear you :heehee: but we sure as heck can listen Hug xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 7th July 2012, 10:18 pm

Eating food is a better option than smoking regardless of how much weight you put on xx

Smoking speeds up your metabolism therefore weight gain when you give up is inevitable I'm afraid xx

However, I would rather be overweight short term with the opportunity to lose the weight than slowly poison myself with over 200 toxins, potentially getting cancer in the process xx (damn us reformed smokers are the worst aren't we!!!) xx

Keep up the good work :thumbs: and stay strong Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 7th July 2012, 10:40 pm

I quit smoking in april so there is no chance of me starting again I don't actually feel like I need 2 smoke when I don't have it on I guess I just feel like something is missing and I get VERY stressed. I didn't actually put on any weight quitting I have only lost 10 lbs though since so it has got a lot harder I must admit I lost the rest of the weight from feb to april.

I got some lollys, chewing gum and ice lollys too I will write on here about how 2moro goes hopefully I will be a very happy girlie xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 8th July 2012, 9:28 am

fingers crossed for you xx

The patches tend to just 'take the edge off' which is why you feel stressed when you are finish wearing them xx

But it does only last for a very short period of time, 2 to 3 days maybe, just whilst your body adjusts to having no nicotine xx after that it settles down xx

Good luck xx I'm sure you be just fine xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 8th July 2012, 12:05 pm

Twinkle 3, yes i am doing without anything lol, tried last year and every day I longed for a smoke till I gave in and re-lit the habit...

This time is different, I havent felt like one whatsoever, think its becos i have wanted a BA for so long now, its changed my thought process...
(Also worried about having a higher chance of CC if your a smoker)

Keep going to all the girls trying to quit!
Stay strong! you can do it! argh no more smoking patches 184153 xxx
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 8th July 2012, 1:28 pm

My god u r superwoman I could not do that in a million years I have already thrown 3 things 2day xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down