Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im sick :( Worried may effe t my op date? help xx

+3
Moocher90
pixi81
sarahjane123
7 posters

Go down

Im sick :( Worried may effe t my op date? help xx Empty Im sick :( Worried may effe t my op date? help xx

Post by sarahjane123 6th April 2015, 4:26 pm

Hi Girls..

Ive been fighting against the office head cold/ viral infection over the past month but its bloody caught up with me- ive headaches, sweats, really sore throat and blocked sinuses.. My operation is scheduled for less than three weeks from now- Saturday 25th..

i know my surgeon told me to not take vitamin c and also try stay healthy pre op, so now im nervous that I wont be better in good time :( After all the effort to get the date sorted and tome off work etc i will be **naughty word** off if cant go ahead. Also, I wont be able to rescedule until at least July as ive so much on over next couple of months..

If Im better by next week, do you think il be OK? Should I tell my surgeon?

Havent taken anything other than paracetomal based drugs so far.. Any tips??  xxx
sarahjane123
sarahjane123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Im sick :( Worried may effe t my op date? help xx Empty Re: Im sick :( Worried may effe t my op date? help xx

Post by pixi81 6th April 2015, 4:45 pm

I think you'll probably be better by the time of your op. I would just eat really healthy to get all your vitamins and plenty water. X
pixi81
pixi81
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Im sick :( Worried may effe t my op date? help xx Empty Re: Im sick :( Worried may effe t my op date? help xx

Post by Moocher90 6th April 2015, 4:47 pm

Lots of proteins and veg and natural vit c from fruits x
Moocher90
Moocher90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 6th April 2015, 6:38 pm

You'll be fine, they won't cancel unless it turns into a bacterial infection. I suggest try and take a few days now to recover as much as you can. Plenty of rest, keep up your clear fluids, leafy green veg, white protein. You'll be ok in 3wks.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 6th April 2015, 7:02 pm

You will be just fine by the time your op comes around. Try not to get stressed over it. It will all be ok xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahjane123 6th April 2015, 7:22 pm

thanks guys!! fingers crossed.. x
sarahjane123
sarahjane123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 6th April 2015, 8:25 pm

I would have thought you will be fine in 3 weeks time!
Plenty of rest, fluids and vitamins. At least it will be out of you before and not being ill with new sore boobies! x
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 7th April 2015, 9:41 am

Hey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hope your feeling a little better today. Im sure by e time your op comes round, your be feeling fresh as a daisy!
Drink plenty, rest plenty and take things easy. Stay away from germ spreader (sneezers/coughera who dont cover their mouths!) haha.
Apart from that.. Dont stress over little colds, they tend to clear up in afew days to a week. If your concerned speak to you surgeon! Hope you feel better soon :-) xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahjane123 7th April 2015, 11:39 am

Hey@Vickyxo, thanks for your message :)
 Had to ring in sick today as apart from all the other stuff, I woke up with eyelids glued shut- conjunctivitus :( :( maybe me stressing over it is making me worse. just hoping dont need antibiotics agghhhh!! xx
sarahjane123
sarahjane123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 7th April 2015, 11:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ah no :-( sorry to hear that! Least youve called off work.. Thats the best thing, you dont want to spread it at work and get sick again! Just take things easy and rest :-) plenty of cup of teas/hot chocolate/coffee and naps! Your be fine before you know it xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahjane123 7th April 2015, 11:45 am

Hope so Vicky :) that office infected me- literally EVERYONE has been sick and ive worked hard to avoid it!! When is your BA? X
sarahjane123
sarahjane123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 7th April 2015, 12:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yeah i would be too impressed if i were you, people are so selfish.. Jeez :-P haha. Do they know why your off in the office? I have booked my BA yet, still going through the 'meeting surgeons' part and deciding which is very confusing!! Im hoping to have my BA for early june xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahjane123 7th April 2015, 1:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i knoe. soooo selfish getting me sick before my BA.. tut tut :P  nope they dont know about my BA plans.. Aw yould be fine. On my first consult I came out feeling a bit unsure and not convinced.. but once I met the right surgeon and had a good chat, I knew he was the one for me. How many consults have you booked? xx
sarahjane123
sarahjane123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 7th April 2015, 1:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] a bouquet of flowers better be coming your way from work! Ha. Yeah thats how i feel at the moment, a little unsure.. Ive had a consultation with Transform and that was good, meeting a surgeon there on 16th but ive hard mixed comments about him so abit unsure. So im booking other consultations too, have one tonight at Harley Medical Group and i think meeting a surgeon straight away so we will see. Got a consultation with MYA and MyBreast around the 16th too. Just so confusing! Xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahjane123 7th April 2015, 4:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] keep us up updated on your Harley street consult tonight! Id say keep looking until you find someone who youre confident in.  I actually only went for two consulations- THG and mybreast through Cadogan Clinic and i was so happy with everything after the second one that I rang back up same day and placed my deposit. I think youl know when you meet the right one for you! :) xx
sarahjane123
sarahjane123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 7th April 2015, 9:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ah the consultation was awful :-( i have done a new topic explaining.. So upset!! Defo not for me xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahjane123 7th April 2015, 10:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh no way :( so upsetting. il have a look now. xx
sarahjane123
sarahjane123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down