Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really struggling on choosing a size!

+5
sarahlou222
anneritchley
Mammamia
Becky59
lje1983
9 posters

Go down

Really struggling on choosing a size! Empty Really struggling on choosing a size!

Post by lje1983 14th March 2015, 8:25 pm

shrug I'm booked to have my BA in July so I know I have plenty of time but I'm really struggling with ideas of size! I found it quite hard to imagine what the outcome of the implants I saw in my consultation would look like. I was thinking between 400 & 450cc I think! I've made rice boobs up at around 415 but they look massive  shrug  I will be having indeed so realise I will lose a bit of size through that, oh and Mr McDiarmid said he would recommend MP for me as well, not quite sure why though.
Initially I wanted to get to a 34DD (no smaller) I'm a 34B now. 
I've seen so many photos of people and the same size can look so different on each person!!
Please help!!
lje1983
lje1983
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

Really struggling on choosing a size! Empty Re: Really struggling on choosing a size!

Post by lje1983 14th March 2015, 8:26 pm

I will be having unders not indeed!!
lje1983
lje1983
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Really struggling on choosing a size! Empty Re: Really struggling on choosing a size!

Post by Becky59 14th March 2015, 10:58 pm

I really struggled with size and rice boobs in general! I booked a free consult with transform as they have sizers so I coujd see and took friend with me! Them once surgeon was picked I had a consult with him too with the sizers!
Becky59
Becky59
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 15th March 2015, 7:23 am

Did your surgeon have any sizers you could try? Have as many sizing appts as you can with him to make sure you feel happy with your choice. I went with what my surgeon recommended, based on the photos I showed him and the look I explained. Take photos with you of what you like, and what you don't like too eg too big/small/natural/fake and then I would probably trust his judgement based on your measurements and also how you feel with the sizers in!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 15th March 2015, 9:59 am

Spot on advice mammamia. I did exactly that. Took photos in off the internet if the size and shape that I wanted. And pictures of what I didn't like. Surgeons don't really work on cup size, they work on cc's so sometimes we find it hard to imagine sizes. An E may look different on one girl to another. If you are a B now I should imagine 400-450 cc will get you a lovely size. But it all depends on different factors. Taking photos in is the way to go, and then your surgeon gets a better idea of what you want, and you will walk out feeling more settled. Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 15th March 2015, 12:50 pm

I'm only going to echo what has been said already and just say go back and try more sizers with your surgeon.
Make sure when your make the rice sizers you are make them the width of each different implant cc, you can find these in the brand catalogue.
You won't loose any volume going under.. I think that's a myth.
There's someone on here who was a 34b, she now wears a 32ff with a 415cc implant, but as you say, everyone is very different xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by lje1983 15th March 2015, 2:48 pm

Thanks ladies. I Saw and had various sized implants placed on top of my boobs but that's it, not sure if that's sizers or not? I think I need to make another appointment to discuss size further from what you're saying!
lje1983
lje1983
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Becky59 15th March 2015, 4:59 pm

The sizers tend to be more shaped to your breast at the edges so they look more realistic.
Becky59
Becky59
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 15th March 2015, 6:44 pm

I think what you tried are the sizers but definitely try again with various tops on to give you an idea of what they will look like. It will be hard to get an accurate idea as you're not flat chested so they aren't sitting in a flat base but should be able to get a fairly good idea. I imagine the upper end of the size category your surgeon has given you will be the biggest you can go whilst maintaining a natural look....if that's what you want (check with him!) then go for it!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lje1983 15th March 2015, 7:40 pm

He said definitely no bigger than 500 as it would be stretching me top much. It's so hard lol! He did also say that he would try a sizer in (not sure if that's the right name) when I'm on the op table to see what looks better! Is there a big difference between MP & HP? He recommended MP for me but not really sure why! I should have asked more questions but you never think of them whilst you're in there!
lje1983
lje1983
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 15th March 2015, 8:02 pm

I decided on a size at my consultation, but for weeks felt uneasy and niggled I'd chosen wrong. I tried rice sizers and just couldn't settle still, so in the end I ended up going back to try on sizers and it was the best thing I ever did, because I ended up changing size!

Going to echo the other girls here and say definitely go back and try on sizers if you can. Whether it be with your surgeon or just a free consultation with Transform so you can try on there's.

Good luck hunni xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 15th March 2015, 8:27 pm

There will be a sizeable differenence between mod and high profile for the same width implant. If you know your breast width you can look up the dimensions in the implant catalogues. It's normal to walk out of your consultation with a list of unanswered questions....that's why most ladies have 2+ consultations (with their choosen surgeon) ahead of the big day, and many surgeons insist on at least 2 as well! Make a follow up appt hun x
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 16th March 2015, 1:24 pm

Hey chicken,
Def go back and get a proper sizing appointment and really im just guna Echo what all the other lovely ladies have said, take in some pics of boobs that you like the size of and be as clear as pos with your surgeon of what you don't want, 
I asked my surgeon for a large full look, and couple that with trying on sizers we came to the agreement of 415cc's over the muscle, I was a B cup and now I'm in 32ff/g sometimes a 34f depending on the brand, now.... Had you said to me your guna be an ff/g after surgery I woulda been horrified, so ignore those numbers and focus on the look
Xx
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 565

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 16th March 2015, 1:25 pm

Oops forgot to say, very very happy with my boobage, 
Xx
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lje1983 16th March 2015, 7:03 pm

Thanks ladies. I've booked another consultation for next month. I have an idea of sizing but as suggested I'm gonna take in some pics as well. It was suggested that MP would be good for me but I'm gonna ask about HP as most of the 'looks' I like seem to be HP! 
Roses your boobs look amazing in your pic! I'm so pleased you're happy with them!
lje1983
lje1983
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 16th March 2015, 10:52 pm

When trying implants at consultation take a white vest top with you as darker coloured tops tend to make boobs look smaller & as others have said pics of the size/ look you are after will give the surgeon a better idea of what you are after , as by just describing what you want you can't be sure the surgeon is visualising what you are meaning. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 18th March 2015, 10:46 am

I'm exactly the same hun. Going to get myslef back to have a chat about sizes - worries i'm going too big for my frame - so taking lots of pics & seeing what my surgeon says & trying sizers on again x
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by lje1983 18th March 2015, 4:09 pm

It's really difficult to decide isn't it EmzH!? Hopefully I'll have a good idea from my next consultation. I'm also aware of boob greed so need to make it worthwhile for me! I'm never happy hahaha!
lje1983
lje1983
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 18th March 2015, 4:17 pm

So hard!! I'm literally looking at the difference of 25cc but because i've got quite a small frame i'm wondering if it could make all the difference! I'm the total opposite, worried about going too big!
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 18th March 2015, 4:30 pm

It is worth mentioning girlies, I had mammoth boob greed for about 3 weeks after my surgery .... BUT .... This was because they hadn't settle and we're still being held tight, it's always better to be able to dress them up instead of being embarrassed and constantly trying to hide them 
Xx
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 18th March 2015, 7:46 pm

Here here !!! Xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by lje1983 18th March 2015, 8:33 pm

I can't bloody wait to get them done now! I need to make my size decision & look forward to it & wish time away quicker! I still haven't told anyone yet though! Gonna wait till theast minute (if not after) Hysterical
lje1983
lje1983
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down