Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really struggling with size...

+9
Princess_x
Lisa34
tinkerbell24
COOKIE
Happy1day
Nicole
Cazzyxo
balamoryyellfruit
Sezbaby2
13 posters

Go down

Really struggling with size... Empty Really struggling with size...

Post by Sezbaby2 14th April 2013, 2:39 pm

So I have my 5th consult on tues but pretty sure I'm going with mr traynor!
He has said overs and give me 4 sizes from reading ur posts most ladies on here say choose the biggest size which is 415 round high profile.
I have done the rice test as advised but they just seem massive on me as I'm slim and so small chested now!
A couple of lovelys have shared their pics and I'm amazed at the results but I'm scared there gonna be too big!
Would anyone share their pics with me around my stats?!
5ft4
8 stone
32a
Thanks x
Sezbaby2
Sezbaby2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 411

Back to top Go down

Really struggling with size... Empty Re: Really struggling with size...

Post by balamoryyellfruit 14th April 2013, 3:04 pm

Well i am not your size but i just had 445cc anatomicals so i have had 30cc more than what you are looking at and i am 6ft tall, 12 stone and a size12-14 but you are more than welcome to see mine if you want to x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 14th April 2013, 3:15 pm

Don't always choose the biggest. Choose what is going to look right on you. Make some rice sizers and see what suits your frame best :)
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 14th April 2013, 3:20 pm

Agree there are actually lots of girls on here who don't choose the biggest and are very happy with their results n glad they didn't go bigger. If you feel the 415 is too big then choose what you are comfortable with.
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy1day 14th April 2013, 3:34 pm

Hi, I'm pre ba but I have chosen 410 cc overs I'm 5ft 7 and 8.5 stone 36 a so a little bit taller and heavier. I asked to bring the sizers home for an hour as I felt it was a big decision that I couldn't make "there and then" and it helped, i tried on some of my clothes and got a feel for the final result. It is difficult decision but I finally settled on that. X
Happy1day
Happy1day
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th April 2013, 3:36 pm

Biggest is definitely NOT always best hun.

What is best is the size that best suits YOUR frame. I personally cringe when I rad women suggesting any other woman should go for the biggest implant possible. This may have been the right decision for 'her' but it may not be the right decision for the other persona and you get one shot to get this right babe without the possible prospect of wanting surgery again to get what you want.

If Mr Traynor is your choice then I'd advise you go back to see him and take with you pictures of the kind of boobs you like. Do try to find pictures of boobs on bodies very similar to your own body pe. It just helps you get a better idea of what's realistic for your size.

Giving you a choice of 4 sizes is quite a lot! So taking the picture will help Mr Traynor to narrow down the size after 'seeing' what you want and as surgeons don't work in 'cup sizes' but 'volume' (CCs) it helps them to have a better idea also of how many CCs would be required to help you get the look you want.

It maddens me really that surgeons put so much pressure on women to choose their own size when they are the expert and should taking responsibility for these things! They are the expert and you're choosing them as your surgeon because you respect their expert opinion. So do ensure you get your surgeon to commit to a size for you babe, your paying for your surgeon expert advise on this matter so make sure you get it! If he narrows it down two sizes that's fine hun. Breast augmentation isn't an exact science and even the greatest of surgeons can only give you an estimate. So once you've narrowed the sizing down your surgeon can then take both sizes into theatre and use sizers in theatre to help know which of the two is the best fit for your body and to give you the best look you want hun.

Make sure your surgeon take responsibility though for all surgery choices. This is what you're paying for babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 14th April 2013, 3:36 pm

if you feel its too big then maybe that size isnt for you you can always go bigger and can pad them up a bit if they are smaller than you wanted but if there too big your stuck with them xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 14th April 2013, 3:50 pm

I didn't get a choice on size. We discussed what I was wanting then I was measured and told what would fit. I'm glad I had it that way as well. My implant fitted my body measurements & I got the size I wanted..
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th April 2013, 3:57 pm

Cazzyxo wrote:I didn't get a choice on size. We discussed what I was wanting then I was measured and told what would fit. I'm glad I had it that way as well. My implant fitted my body measurements & I got the size I wanted..

This is how it 'should' be done. A surgeon shouldn't place responsibility on women to do their job for them and I think its horrible of surgeons to give women such variations in sizes actually when you see the struggle women have here with size choice.

I personally feel giving women choices of size if a cop out for a surgeon - if you're unhappy with size post-op well "you chose the size"!

Whereas a surgeon who commits to a size because they're confident with their expertise in this field and knows what would be required and will commit to that if far more reassuring than a surgeon sending a woman away and saying "pick your own out of those four sizes" isn't it!
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 14th April 2013, 3:57 pm

i must say after seeing a few surgeons i wanted something in the early 400cc but then i seen my surgeon and he said that he would recommend 360cc as he didnt think that anything bigger would fit compromised and he took 380cc and 340cc to theatre aswell as 360cc which i had placed xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 14th April 2013, 4:06 pm

It's not good practice is it. I would of gone mad going round in circles comparing stats etc. I did that already with just having one size choice lol let alone 2 or more!
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 14th April 2013, 4:17 pm

I'm 5ft 6 ish, 8st 11. And was a very saggy a/b cup. I had 325cc andtomicals, you are more than welcome to have a peek Hun. X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 14th April 2013, 4:24 pm

My choice was 445cc anatomicals or 460cc rounds but he always said anatomicals would be his choice because of my tuberous breasts and i must say he was bob on =] x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 14th April 2013, 6:18 pm

Bigger is not always best. Cookie's covered it all really. It's easy to go bigger with a second op, it's not easy to go smaller. Same as it's easy to make boobs look a bit bigger but you can't make them look smaller. And of course the bigger the implant the more chance of complications e.g. rippling, bottoming out. It also annoys me when people say to push for the biggest you can get or to take the biggest. x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Sezbaby2 14th April 2013, 6:20 pm

Thank u everyone for your answers I think I'm goin to buy a mag and search the web for pics and do it that way.
I would love to see ur pic balamoryyellfruit and lisa34 if u both don't mind!
I will let u know how I get on xx
Sezbaby2
Sezbaby2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sezbaby2 14th April 2013, 6:22 pm

Can I ask what size u had princess x
Sezbaby2
Sezbaby2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 14th April 2013, 6:25 pm

I think the girls have covered it all. Best thing to do is show the surgeon pictures and discuss sizes that way.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 14th April 2013, 6:28 pm

Sent you a PM lovely =] x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 14th April 2013, 6:34 pm

I've PM'd you Hun xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 14th April 2013, 7:00 pm

I have similar stats to you.. 5ft6, 7st5lb and was a 32a. I am having 300cc anatomicals under the muscle to get me to roughly a C cup! :) as the girls say go with whatever you feel most comfortable with xxx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 616

Back to top Go down

Post by Sezbaby2 14th April 2013, 7:14 pm

Thanks for the pm's girls really appreciate it x
Sezbaby2
Sezbaby2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy1day 14th April 2013, 7:25 pm

Lisa34, I would be really grateful if you could tell me what size you measure now. I am nearly identical to you in stats but I've opted for 410cc and I'm wondering if I might look too big - was hoping for a c or d cup currently an a cup - thanks so much Kate xx
Happy1day
Happy1day
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmac 15th April 2013, 6:08 pm

I'm the same stats as you and had300cc. currently in a 34D 32/DD which I'm happy with. I possibly could have carried off a bigger implant but for me my surgeon decided what size implant would give me the result I asked for which was natural & athletic looking. I'll take a few pics this wk & PM you.
Salmac
Salmac
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Sezbaby2 15th April 2013, 6:53 pm

That would be brilliant salmac thank u x
Sezbaby2
Sezbaby2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ballet babe 15th April 2013, 11:33 pm

Hi I am size 6-8, 5 foot 4, just over 8 stone. I have been an f cup breast feeding ( so i have an idea how i will look) and I am now an a/b. my loose skin means I am getting an uplift too. I am one if those girls who wanted quite large implants (I estimated 400-450 cc to give me a full busty look!) I am getting 420 on Friday. U can see my pics next wk no probs! I know I am getting the max that my ps will allow me, so I am happy, I know that I would not have been content with less, but that's just me! X
Ballet babe
Ballet babe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down