Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 days PO and struggling!

+3
Lisa34
mrsball
Gemmakayleigh
7 posters

Go down

2 days PO and struggling! Empty 2 days PO and struggling!

Post by Gemmakayleigh 7th April 2013, 8:41 am

Had my BA on Friday at the mcindoe, all the staff were lovely.. Woke up from the op in a lot of pain so they have me as much morphene as poss. I was then very sick and yesterday had my drains out (I've definitely found out I'm a wimp! My pain threshold must be very low!) I'm now at home but I'm finding it really difficult, can't even get myself out of bed, my muscles hurt so much! It's only the muscle pain that's bad really too. I'm really happy cos my surgeon went with the 400s in the end and they look fab it's jut the pain! Please say this will be better soon!
Gemmakayleigh
Gemmakayleigh
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

2 days PO and struggling! Empty Re: 2 days PO and struggling!

Post by mrsball 7th April 2013, 9:35 am

Congrats on the boobs, but sorry to hear your struggling.mit does get better Hun a week is the usual time to see and feel a bit of improvement and each day and week from then on becomes easier.

Day 2/3 is when the swelling will kick in also.

Ice packs help the pain and reduce the swelling. Drink lots of water and eat protein for repair.

It's best NOT. To lay in bed all day getting up having a face wash a very small walk round the house then rest will be your best road to recovery. Keeping completely immobile is not good for you at all.

Keep regular pain relief going paracetamol and if it's that bad ask for something stronger like codience or tremadol, though bear in mind these can actually make you feel or be sick.

It does get better hunny, Hug
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 7th April 2013, 9:36 am

Ice packs use over the bra and t shirt and only on the tops of boobs no where near insions x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemmakayleigh 7th April 2013, 9:43 am

Thanks Hun nice to have some reassurance! I've got up and on the sofa had a wash so feeling better in myself but it's these bloody muscles, such a wimp lol!x
Gemmakayleigh
Gemmakayleigh
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemmakayleigh 7th April 2013, 9:44 am

I've tried the ice pack but I have a band on am I ok to remove it for a bit do you think? X
Gemmakayleigh
Gemmakayleigh
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 7th April 2013, 9:45 am

Aww Huni xx welcome to the boobie club! It does get easier xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 7th April 2013, 9:47 am

Welcome to the other side, although we are only 2 days apart lol x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 7th April 2013, 9:59 am

It will be worth it in the end! Keep focused on how u are going to feel in a bikini this summer xx
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th April 2013, 10:02 am

Leave your band ON hun. You can pop the ice pack over your band without anything else over it.

You've hit the height now of your swelling lovely and this is going to be the worst it gets and you seem, although in a lot of discomfort right now to be coping well with getting up and washing and that so that's great babe.

Its not the muscle that's actually causing you so much discomfort right now lovely, its the swelling and this is why it alleviates so much when you get up move around. When you're upright and moving the body is able to naturally start to absorb some of the swelling which causes that pain like there's an elephant sat on your chest! Some women panic even thinking they find it difficult to breathe, but its just the swelling and as you've found, getting up and making yourself mobile is the very best thing you can do for your body babe.

Understandable, early post-op, up to about day four it may be difficult to get yourself moving around, but but little and often is going to be better for you than than no moving at all. So if you're awake hun and feeling sore, do have a little walk around the house and do this whenever you do feel able, but listen to your body also.... As much as it needs that mobility to help the swelling subside you also need rest! So if you're tired lovely, do get the rest you need. You may feel hunched at first, but this is fine. Its your body's way of naturally protecting your new boobs and its fine at first, but you'll fine after a couple of days this will start hurting your back so making yourself conscious of this and trying your best to stand upright is another tip that's going to help you, but don't worry about this for a couple of days yet.

Just focus right now on mobility and rest and you'll do OK babe. I'm certainly not saying you'll be out of Discomfort totally, but you'll do much better.

Everything you're experiencing is normal babe and generally a week op-op is the turning point for the majority.

We're here for you anytime too lovely so no matter what you may be feeling, if you need someone, even if its just for a hug, were here for you hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemmakayleigh 7th April 2013, 10:17 am

Thank you cookie your a star. I'm on the sofa now which is so much easier so I can get myself up!
Littlewellies absolutely! Cannot wait until the summer it will all be worth it :-)
Can't believe I've done it! Looking forward to feeling human again xx
Gemmakayleigh
Gemmakayleigh
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 7th April 2013, 11:36 am

Hi Gemma,
Im still pre Ba so havn't experienced what your going through yet but just wanted to say congrats! :) all the girls on here know how your feeling and im sure your start to feel better soon!
Hope your really happy (apart from the pain!)
Jen xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down