Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genuinely struggling a little now

+14
kay
mrsball
mirren001
alexandria18
jakki32
Tors
mandyjs
zebra1984
*Alice*
balamoryyellfruit
COOKIE
Shazcott
mais04
Scatty247
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Genuinely struggling a little now Empty Genuinely struggling a little now

Post by Scatty247 28th November 2012, 7:12 pm

I don't know if this would be classed as boobie blues but today I'm struggling. My baby is sooooo demanding never sleeps and whines and screams. My OH obviously has taken over but it's really taking its toll I have overdone it today changing nappies and making casseroles (how hard is chopping and lifting a full dish out of oven!!) just to try and take the heat off he is looking tired stressed and making so many sarcastic comments that I'm lazy and no reason to be tired its making me regret having the ba. So sorry to come here and moan and vent but nobody knows bout op so can't talk to anyone. I'm sore my wounds hurt my boobies are sensitive and my relationship is in the pits moan moan hissy hissy hissy seeing stars nope nope
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Genuinely struggling a little now Empty Re: Genuinely struggling a little now

Post by mais04 28th November 2012, 7:21 pm

I posted about being irritable earlier, I'm staying at my mums she works from home so is helping with babies but if I was at home my relationship would be struggling too and I would be losing the plot. I'm going out for a walk tomorrow to stop me going mad, hope you feel better soon Hug xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 28th November 2012, 7:27 pm

Ahh scatty bless ya Hug I had the same from my partner and I haven't got any little ones....I just said I was really appreciative for all he was doing for me etc....just tried to butter him up lol you really need to rest thou as doing all you have been will put your recovery back. Good luck Hun. You need some ear plugs Hysterical come on ere the ladies will cheer you up xxxx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 502

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th November 2012, 7:52 pm

If need be babes get your other half to come and read here.

He might call you lazy and moan now, but if his lack of understanding pushes you to do too much he may well be all alone with the baby with you back in hospital due to complications because you didn't get the rest you need. You're not even a week post-op babe and really shouldn't be overdoing it.

If your sore and your boobs are hurting now this is a WARNING sign!!!! Do listen to your body lovely and take these easier or you honestly could put back your recovery making things even harder for himself.

And if that doesn't hit him hard maybe the money will.... If you go against your surgeons instructions to rest and not put pressure on your upper body you then out yourself at risk of your aftercare becoming void. So should you have a complication as a result of not following instruction he could find himself paying for your surgery all over again if you were unlucky enough to have a complication.

Some men are so selfish. Yes, this is elective surgery and you may have chosen to put yourself were you are right now, but right now you've also just had major surgery and you NEED help to recover and whether or not you chose to have the op shouldnt matter. youre someone he loves and who gave him a beautiful child, the least he can give you now is a little rest when you need it.

Big hugs for you sweetness. You should be able to rest without your other half putting you on a guilt trip Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 28th November 2012, 8:01 pm

Aww poor Scatty Hug could you not ask someone to babysit for you and the pair of you have a date night? Nothing strenuous just like a nice meal out, maybe a trip to the cinema and some cuddles when you get home watching a dvd?

Please don't overdo it tho chicken, i can understand how tempting it must be and know you must be going nuts (when i've had foot ops in the past it drove me mental not being able to do much) but trust me that it will soon pass :flowers: we're here for you anyway and you know you can always rant to us, it's what we're here for...to give each other support Give You x x x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 28th November 2012, 8:13 pm

I'm hoping he will come with me to my follow up appointment on Friday maybe if he hears from nurse himself maybe he will believe how little I'm supposed to do. One things for sure he's realising what a handful the house and baby is. Thanks all how silly of me I actually got emotional reading through these replies I was starting to think I wasn't helping enough and believed I was milking it its so frustrating the ba itself is the easiest recovery is hard emotionally and physically x x Hug I just want to fast forward a week!!

My boobs look so small too!! Compared to everyone's avi mine still look pre-op I have up trying to take a flattering pic and just got on with putting one up GUTTED hissy
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 28th November 2012, 8:30 pm

Going into a BA I thought the hardest part was getting the guts to go through with it, it really is the recovery that takes it out of you! You're completely normal here hun so vent away to us we've all felt it! It really does take it out of you and while you may feel "ok" to push yourself it really doesn't pay off! Just talk to your OH and explain that should you hurt yourself then it will just delay recovery! I couldn't even open my living room door or flush the toilet so to get a casserole in and out of the oven is something else!!

Take it steady and try to pamper yourself a little, were here for when you need someone who understands though!!x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 28th November 2012, 8:41 pm

Aw bless ya, can't say much more different to the others but we are all hear when you wanna vent! And your other half should be waaaaaaay more supportive! It's totally not fair on you chick, does he not realise you could compromise your healing?

You're NOT milking anything! Make sure you do very little now, I know it's hard, but that's what he's there for :)

Ignor emy avi, I'm wearing a bra way to small for me with 2x padding so it's a total lie! As soon as you feel more up to it you'll get a nice avi soon :) xx
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 638

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 28th November 2012, 8:51 pm

Awww thanks to everyone of you for being so kind caring and understanding it has helped loads I haven't moved off sofa now for at least an hour with not a single twinge of guilt lol this forum is magical the way everyone carries us through our most intimate and stressful times really would be lost without my "pink pages " hee hee x x x x group hug
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 28th November 2012, 9:36 pm

Me too don't know what I would have done without it xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyjs 28th November 2012, 9:45 pm

Oh Hun, I really don't think even the best men understand that running a house and being mum is actually hard work! Doing only it was as easy ad just going to work and coming home and all thr washings done, dinners and lunches made, house cleaned etc etc!! Not thinking about doing it all post op! Def think you should show him this page or take him to your post op to get him to realise how easy you should be taking things! Rest up and don't feel guilty! He'll soon be appreciating all you've been through!
M x
mandyjs
mandyjs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by Tors 28th November 2012, 10:10 pm

Aw hun it'll get better - just don't overdo things as all you'll do is delay your recovery and then he'll be complaining for much longer!!

Re: the avi, I haven't uploaded one as whilst I'm really happy with my boobs, they look rubbish in pictures! I'm focusing on the fact that I love them and will get a good picture one day :)x
Tors
Tors
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 28th November 2012, 11:20 pm

God, some men are so selfish !!!! I haves selfish one here , so I am an expert. Just ignore him, tired and stressed? It's only full on for a few weeks and they moan about that . Xxxx full sympathies,I was called lazy etc. This has changed me, made me realise I was actually treated like a skivvy, and now my H can sod off, I please my kids and myself , then the dog now! Sorry .. Rant over, thinking of you hun x and your Avi looks great x
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandria18 29th November 2012, 12:54 am

Awww boobie birthday buddy! Sorry to hear you're having such a rough time with all of this. There's a reason why they say that men are bigger babies than women when it comes to getting sick or hurt. They just whine and complain while we suck it up and try and make the best of it. You're going to stress yourself out too much letting him get to you like that, especially since it is comprising your recovery now. If he can't be more empathetic to what you're going through and feels his sarcastic comments are necessary, you should just continue to sit on that couch every day and do nothing and see how he likes it! Haha. It's only a couple weeks that you can't help out as much and it shouldn't be the end of the world to him. Just take care of you, hun and feel better. Don't regret doing this BA as it was something you did for yourself and you'll feel so happy about it once you're all healed up and doing better.

I haven't taken an avi picture either and my boobs look so small in my surgical bra it doesn't look like I had anything done haha. Yours looks great though!! Xx Cheerleader
alexandria18
alexandria18
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 29th November 2012, 10:32 am

Sending you a BIG HUG!Genuinely struggling a little now 571992. You must rest! wont be long before you fell tons better but only if you take it easy! Men can be useless somtimes if they have to play mum for too long try to ignore any negative comments just now huni.Maybe he will appreciate how hard it is being mum and running a home. I'm glad to get to work for a rest!...lol X
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 29th November 2012, 6:35 pm

Thanks so much feeling much better today explained to OH that recovery will last longer if dont stop even had nightmare about implant shooting out of stitches lol. The support on here is amazing and means a lot

Alexandria18 my boobie buddie thanks to you too hee hee how are you doing x x
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 29th November 2012, 6:51 pm

Glad you're feeling better today. Some men just don't appreciate how much we actaully do and when it comes to them doing it they feel overwhelmed and can't cope themselves!
X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 29th November 2012, 6:55 pm

To be honest mrsball I didn't realise how much I did myself lol !! He is exhausted and never stops but he is doing no more than my usual days no wonder I always so tired I used to go to bed at 9 wiped now I'm up til 12 watching tv and he's the one snoring in my ear by 8.30 hee hee x x
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 29th November 2012, 6:59 pm

Haha I know how you feel, I'm constantly on the go all the time and when it come to my husband doing stuff round the house and do (most) things I do he struggled!

I was on his shoulder making sure he did he right and they way I like it , I felt like one of them boot camp instructors !!

But it does make them appreciate just how much you do and that a house doesn't keep itself and them washing/ironing fairies don't exist!!!! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 29th November 2012, 7:02 pm

My Nurse asked to speak to my husband at my first post op appointment , because i was so tense ,she even put on relaxing music and told me to breathe deeply.My H wanted me to drive miles the next day to pick up a part, and I wasnt up to it. Anyway , she spoke to him in the waiting room as he was alone, telling him she was worried about me . He was listening and agreeing. So she had a chat....Anyway on the way home he asked me what time I would be going the nxt day to pick the part up!!!! hissy And then I lost it big time!...And silly me? Went and picked the part up...now I am behind on my healing ...
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 29th November 2012, 7:03 pm

Tell me about it this house is minging now I'm seeing things building up I'm doing the washing gently but I now have a tower block pile of clean washing that I know will be too much for me to put away and I dare not ask him I can't wait to get better and clean !!!

All he keeps whining is I want you back this house don't run without you lol xxx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 29th November 2012, 7:07 pm

jakki32 wrote:My Nurse asked to speak to my husband at my first post op appointment , because i was so tense ,she even put on relaxing music and told me to breathe deeply.My H wanted me to drive miles the next day to pick up a part, and I wasnt up to it. Anyway , she spoke to him in the waiting room as he was alone, telling him she was worried about me . He was listening and agreeing. So she had a chat....Anyway on the way home he asked me what time I would be going the nxt day to pick the part up!!!! hissy And then I lost it big time!...And silly me? Went and picked the part up...now I am behind on my healing ...

Aww so sorry they are like that though aren't they it's ridiculous !! I really am hoping hell come with me to my app tomorrow caus maybe he'll understand we aren't saying we should be taking it easy cause we are being weak or wusses its caus it can delay healing. Are you gonna be ok though it must be hard having a set back!! Stars xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 29th November 2012, 7:09 pm

Don't you dare feel guilty!!! growl do as little as possible and take it easy xx

hope you are feeling better today xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 29th November 2012, 7:36 pm

Loads better today Kay mostly thanks to support on here to be honest it really uplifted me I felt proper sorry for myself yesterday silly me x x
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 29th November 2012, 7:40 pm

Not silly at all hun xx Hug

Glad the girls picked you up xx It's great how this site and all the girls pull you through xx group hug

kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next