Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not long to go

+6
mirren001
mrsball
Roses27
twinkleroo
Fleurina
drinkeroftea
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

not long to go - Page 3 Empty Re: not long to go

Post by drinkeroftea 17th February 2015, 9:46 pm

Hi hun, what size r u naw etc? & hoping to be? Soo exiting isnt it x
 Im a 36e in my sports bra, but obviously  still quite swollen. I don't  want to go too much  bigger, just a bit more oomph in the  upper pole. 

I am excited....but not!!! They look so so good now, half of me is thinking should i gwt the  BA because what if they  don't  look as good afterwards  and I'll  regret not just sticking  with the uplift.  Hmmm
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige's 17th February 2015, 9:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - oh no can it b that bad Hun? No it's fine I want to no every little detail of what May happen Etc... So I no what to May expect xx
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 363

Back to top Go down

not long to go - Page 3 Empty Just wondering...

Post by Paige's 17th February 2015, 9:51 pm

Kateg23 wrote:YES! Agree with that! My belly is still sooo bloated nd been so painfull since havinf it done. I cant stomach prune juice so trying find otherways xx
Without sounding to personal Hun isit just bare trapped gas or do u get constipation off it..xx
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 17th February 2015, 9:52 pm

Katy - i think it's  because they are not the same, ie one bigger and one smaller. So they are understandbly not happy! I'm  really hoping that it's  just because they are so new pre-op x

Paige - for me it was  painful!! The worst bit by far!. My belly is still v swollen and sore now. feels very similar to totm cramp. I've  been chugging the water and peppermint  tea back, but this  belly just  won't  shift!! But still very early post op, so should be sorted soon. 

X
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige's 17th February 2015, 9:54 pm

Hope things get better for you as soon as... && yes you'll prob be more happy when swelling etc all goes down Hun xx
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobz 28th February 2015, 8:37 pm

Hey Drinker - when do you go in for your implant consult? Are your boobs post lift still looking like they need an implant too?
Boobz
Boobz
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Kateg23 28th February 2015, 9:37 pm

Hi paige, how did ur op go? How are u feeling? Xx
Kateg23
Kateg23
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 28th February 2015, 10:05 pm

Hiya [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I have my appointment in April, will be 11 weeks post op then. So a check up and a chat about implants.

I am in two minds about implants. On one hand i think my up lifted boobs look absolutely fabulous. I am so so pleased. Every time i walk past a mirror i have to pull my top up!!  Mr H has done a spectacular job. And im worried that if get the implants i wont be as happy, plus its more recovery time etc.

on the other hand i have my heart set on having a  round upper pole look, which i can only  achieve with implants. And i think to myself, as mr h has done such a fabulous job  this time, he will be able to do it again.

Because I used to have such  large pendulous heavy  boobs, my uplifted ones seem so much smaller. (Not that I'm complaining at all!!)  I had a quick self measure and i think i am still about a 34 dd, so not small at all!! And i don't  really want to be too much bigger either, just more roundness.

It's  difficult!!! I think i need to be fitted in a proper  bra and see how i feel and look in clothes etc, instead of a sports bra. 

Ahhh!! I honestly think if i hadn't  had my heart set on getting  implants  and googling so much on the look i would like, i would stick with the UPlift.

But I'm not going to rush, going to concentrate  on healing, and will  then speak to mr h and then decide. 

Sorry, thats probably no help to you at all!! Xx

When's your first  consultation?
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 28th February 2015, 10:05 pm

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How are you healing?  X
drinkeroftea