Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girls! How long, how long?!

+6
em_stevo
nads
_Carrie_
misf1
Nisey
Emlua
10 posters

Go down

Girls! How long, how long?! Empty Girls! How long, how long?!

Post by Emlua 29th June 2009, 3:32 pm

Hey girls,

First of all, I ADORE this site! I had my BA 2 days ago and would have never have been so at ease with it all had it not been for all you lovely girls on here!

So, I had full 340cc unders, am still sat up in bed, it does really hurt but I'm really hoping I'll be up and moving soon! I know it's a lot easier if you have overs but does anyone who had unders know when I'll be able to get up and move around? At the moment it even hurts to sit up!

Secondly, when did you all feel ok to wear normal tops? At the moment if I were to be in public, all I'd want to do is wear the baggiest tshirt I could find! I have no idea what to wear and am a bit :oops: at the moment!

Oh and well done me for getting my boobies the day before the biggest heat wave in a decade!!

Emlua
Emlua
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Girls! How long, how long?! Empty Re: Girls! How long, how long?!

Post by Nisey 29th June 2009, 6:02 pm

Hey,
I cant help much with your specific question, as I'm still pre-BA, but I just wanted to congratulate you on your new boobies and say I hope it all works out well for you! Keep us up to date :-)
Nisey
xx
Nisey
Banned

Number of posts : 2126

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 29th June 2009, 6:32 pm

I'm not sure about the pain with unders. I had overs and felt more normal after a week, didn't have a clue what to wear for 2 weeks I lived in jogging bottoms and t shirts, then I went back to work and felt fine in normal clothes again. Then I went shopping and had great fun trying on all new clothes. Dont worry hun, it will get easier. Cool shallow baths and sitting in front of a fan for you now. Aw bless ya, just before this heat and no shower. It will all be worth it. Take care
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 29th June 2009, 7:53 pm

Hi!

I had unders. I think I was pretty much immobile for the first week - took it very easy - but by 10 days I was doing most things and by 3 weeks I felt pretty good. I think I started wearing normal tops at about 10 days too...

Happy healing and I agree - this site is awesome!!!

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 29th June 2009, 7:57 pm

I was pottering around the house on day 2 because gentle walking helps you heal rather than lying down alot of the day, when my boobs started to ache i would sit down again x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 29th June 2009, 7:59 pm

Hello lovely, congrats on your boobies, i had unders and unlike most girls on here i had quite a lot of pain for the first 2 weeks, after that tho everyday got better and better! The first week was the toughest, after that i was well on the road to recovery. Just make sure you take it easy and dont try to do too much, xxxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by Emlua 29th June 2009, 8:46 pm

Thank you girls you are so kind. Even a few hours after initially writing that I am moving around more freely. I just have to keep telling myself that my new assets aren't going to fall off! It feels like that sometimes!!

Still need to type out my full story, got half way through this morning and then comp crashed- and I couldn't even have a shout about it! Will try again tomorrow! Thank you all for your advice!xx
Emlua
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 29th June 2009, 11:20 pm

Hi!! And congratulations!! Glad you are feeling a little better. :)

I had unders too, and as Nads said it is best to keep mobile....little walks around the house often, saves you seizing up and gets the system functioning again. You should rest too, just listen to your body. You should be able to wear normal clothes anytime....but if you are at home anything comfortable is best.

Each day gets better....keep positive and take meds. as and when needed.

Happy Healing Hug xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 30th June 2009, 8:48 am

I had overs so can't help, sorry x

But congrats on your new additions Cheerleader
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 30th June 2009, 9:04 am

Hello Emlua and congrats on your new additions. Flash

I had unders 11 days ago and I am now fine. I went food shopping yesterday although didn't put huge amounts in the carriers as got to be careful with lifting still. I am no longer tired just achy at times. My chest feels stiff and bruised in the mornings on sitting and getting out of bed so I feel I have to hold my boobies as I get up.

For the first week I was at home resting and literally didn't do a thing, just sat about upright and lazed in the garden - there are benefits to this heat wave was lovely to recover relaxing and reading in garden.

I had an appointment a week post op in London and at the time of being given that appointment, I never thought I would make it to London as was too stiff, achy, tired and walking holding my boobies lol. But I was fine and travelled by train and tube with my hubby and young daughter - I thought this would be more comfy than by car and quicker as live 2 hours drive from hospital - it was.

All weekend I was fine (days 8 and 9) and took my daughter to a farm on Sunday and ate out for lunch etc.

I have been wearing vest tops with the support bra/sports bra underneath at times hubby helped me get them on but now can manage fine. My friend noticed my inflated chest at the weekend and asked if I'd had BA (I only told best friend/mum and dad/sister)!

Happy recovering - enjoy doing nothing as it's not often we get the chance to do that xxxxxxxxx
Give You
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 30th June 2009, 9:23 am

Congrats on your new boobies hun xx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by Emlua 30th June 2009, 10:13 am

Thank you so much Tonic 28 for your great advice, it's really helped hearing about someone in a similar position. I'm feeling better as the days go on :)
Emlua
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down