Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how long did it take "unders girls" to drop

+8
Emme-Kate
sequinssparkle
jen86
Chanhassen
mytime
sarahdawn31
Carlito
kayleigh9
12 posters

Go down

how long did it take "unders girls" to drop Empty how long did it take "unders girls" to drop

Post by kayleigh9 19th July 2011, 7:14 pm

hey ya. i know its still early days for me but im just wondering how long until you noticed a significant drop. my boobs are so high up still, slightly less than when first done tho :)
kayleigh9
kayleigh9
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

how long did it take "unders girls" to drop Empty Re: how long did it take "unders girls" to drop

Post by Carlito 19th July 2011, 7:43 pm

Hey I had unders too and I've seen people on here say it takes about 6 weeks but they can keep changing for up to a year with fluffing and all. Can't wait for this to happen!!
Carlito
Carlito
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

how long did it take "unders girls" to drop Empty Re: how long did it take "unders girls" to drop

Post by kayleigh9 19th July 2011, 7:46 pm

i cant wait either....is it something that can happen over night do ya recon...id love to wake up and they have dropped a nice bit :)
kayleigh9
kayleigh9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlito 19th July 2011, 8:47 pm

Yeah seemingly u wake up and they have dropped... I'm checkin every Mornin Hysterical my right has dropped a lot and softened but lefty is still a boulder! I hope they go up a size wit fluffing!
Carlito
Carlito
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kayleigh9 19th July 2011, 8:50 pm

im the same with checking themeach morning, makes getting up alot easier!! wish mine would drop soon. are you wearing the strap thingy? im not liking mine and i have to admit....im not wearing it all the time. most of the time i am tho.
kayleigh9
kayleigh9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlito 19th July 2011, 9:11 pm

No I'm not wearing a sports bra though just tubey grip thing so I think that's why they r dropping so quick, how far post up are u? Love the avatar I can't wait to wear a real bra!
Carlito
Carlito
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kayleigh9 19th July 2011, 9:26 pm

im only 15 days. the pic was from about a week after....know i shouldnt have wore that bra...was only for the pic :) i guess we just have to be patient :) xx
kayleigh9
kayleigh9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 19th July 2011, 9:34 pm

Mine were never really high up but they seemed to slowly settle over the first 6-8 weeks, but then around 3 or 4 months post the really fluffed and filled out the lower pole of the breast, they became softer (better cleavage), and I went up a cup size!
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlito 19th July 2011, 9:40 pm

Oh I hope I go up a cup size and really fluff, very exciting stuff. Now to be patient!!
Carlito
Carlito
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mytime 20th July 2011, 5:06 pm

mine haven't changed much from day one. they never were high up.
mytime
mytime
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanhassen 21st July 2011, 12:45 pm

Mine haven't changed much yet either, they've just got squashier. They were a fab shape from the start though, not high up or anything. Give ita little more time hun & I'm sure you'll see a big difference x
Chanhassen
Chanhassen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 21st July 2011, 6:15 pm

mine havent fluffed yet and i had partials....still the same size :( they still look way fuller at the top then the bottom...i dont really have a lower pole ( xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 21st July 2011, 6:26 pm

I'm four weeks today still armpit boobs and my right boobs nipple is really big and the boob I's square. Looks totally wrong. I can't see them changing for my 6 weeks
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 21st July 2011, 6:44 pm

I have full under and my right breast dropped noticably by 1 month.The left one dropped slightly.It's still high up compared to my right one.
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbabe_123 21st July 2011, 11:16 pm

I am three weeks, and my one breast dropped half way through last week, and my other one dropped literally over night, when i woke up this morning it had dropped :) I can't believe how quick its happened! I'm wondering if they have just relaxed a little bit though and not properly dropped? Can't wait for my fluffing to start happening! EEEEEE :) X
singingbabe_123
singingbabe_123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post by moongal 21st July 2011, 11:38 pm

Hi,

I am curious to know out of you ladies, how many wore a compression strap (consistently). I hate it, but was told it accelerates the dropping process for ladies with unders/partials.

As for now, I am not participating in the strap and am relying on gravity. ;-)

Thanks,

moongal
moongal
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by kayleigh9 22nd July 2011, 4:47 pm

cheers guys for easing my mind....im just looking forward to it now and really hoping it happens over night!! :) and im ment to be wearing the strap all the time but am managing half a day and through the night. you can see it with my work shirt uniform and dont feel comfortable with people looking at it.....i wear it all the time on my day off tho :) xx
kayleigh9
kayleigh9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moongal 22nd July 2011, 7:32 pm

Way to go with being consistent with the strap, kayleigh!!! I bet they will drop soon and they look great already!!!!! Boobs

xoxoxoxo
moongal
moongal
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SusieLou 22nd July 2011, 8:08 pm

9 days later and iv noticed a lil drop.. I used to wake up checking even though mine are really early days but tonight mine dont seem so high up as they usually are.. My plaster then on my crease even used to be flast from them being high up but even tht as sorta turned at the tops. Very happy with mine! x
SusieLou
SusieLou
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by moongal 23rd July 2011, 6:51 am

Okay, now I am getting confused. :-( Which one makes decreased upper pole fullness? The dropping or the fluffing? I'm guessing fluffing, but think I need to go back to D & F 101!!! xxoxo
moongal
moongal
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirls35 28th July 2011, 4:23 am

moongal, my ps has me wearing my sportsbra ONLY at night and ONLY with the band on top of my girls, "pushing" them down. During the day, he told me to go braless with nipple pasties if I need them.
MyGirls35
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down