Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long before re op?

+4
misf1
fawn
natalia
AdrianneSamuella
8 posters

Go down

How long before re op? Empty How long before re op?

Post by AdrianneSamuella 7th June 2010, 8:45 pm

How long shall one wait for a second op? 6 months? 1 year?

At the moment I'm having a love-hate relationship with my boobs. They are dropping a little thanks to the chest band, but when I put some tight tops on with or without bra, i still look slightly flat, not as flat as I was before, thank goodness, but there is no roundness at the bottom of my breast and I look like I've got a push up bra on but with no fullness on the rest of the breast grrr!!

I know I got to be patient, and I've been very happy to see them finally dropping and take a normal breast shape, but I'm so frustrated. I'm really thinking about having a re op in the following months because I am not happy with the size of my boobs. Sometimes, I regret not going for the 390s. Next time I'll hope at least for 400 or 410!!

Argh, end of rant!
AdrianneSamuella
AdrianneSamuella
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 298

Back to top Go down

How long before re op? Empty Re: How long before re op?

Post by natalia 7th June 2010, 8:50 pm

what size did u have?they have to drop and unders take alittle while
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn 7th June 2010, 8:53 pm

You're extremely early. Have some patience. They will drop.
fawn
fawn
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianneSamuella 7th June 2010, 8:53 pm

I had 360cc, Natalia. When I did my rice test, they look fine and quite big. But they are so much different now. And with unders, obviously I lose some of the shape.
AdrianneSamuella
AdrianneSamuella
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 7th June 2010, 8:54 pm

I believe it's about 6 months before they usually re op. But I would give yourself at least 6 months before you decide if you want a re op. It took my overs bout 3-4 months before they started to settle nicely and unders can take a little longer sometimes. So you may find after dropping they look very different.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianneSamuella 7th June 2010, 8:57 pm

fawn wrote:You're extremely early. Have some patience. They will drop.

Thanks Fawn. I hate to be patient grr... this is the hardest test ever for me.
AdrianneSamuella
AdrianneSamuella
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianneSamuella 7th June 2010, 8:59 pm

misf1 wrote:I believe it's about 6 months before they usually re op. But I would give yourself at least 6 months before you decide if you want a re op. It took my overs bout 3-4 months before they started to settle nicely and unders can take a little longer sometimes. So you may find after dropping they look very different.

Thanks babe xx
AdrianneSamuella
AdrianneSamuella
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 7th June 2010, 9:01 pm

my friend is size 6/8 she had 380unders and had nothing to begin with now she looks a d so i think you will end up bigger once they settle xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by heather09treva 7th June 2010, 9:05 pm

ahh hun dont worry its coz ur such a muscle machine!
im having the love hate relationship 2 coz i think mine look small in clothes id really liken bigger and thought about a re op but im going to give them a chance lol if in 6 months time you still arent happy go for it. what sizde bra are you wearing??? xx
heather09treva
heather09treva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 220

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianneSamuella 7th June 2010, 9:11 pm

heather09treva wrote:ahh hun dont worry its coz ur such a muscle machine!
im having the love hate relationship 2 coz i think mine look small in clothes id really liken bigger and thought about a re op but im going to give them a chance lol if in 6 months time you still arent happy go for it. what sizde bra are you wearing??? xx

How long before re op? 557141 How long before re op? 557141 muscle machine! Thanks for the laugh babe How long before re op? 571992

At the moment I wear Asda Sport bras, 34D is tight, 34DD is comfortable and then a few M&S 34D sport bras.
AdrianneSamuella
AdrianneSamuella
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by heather09treva 7th June 2010, 9:23 pm

thats what im wearing 34d or dd . ur muscles jus need to chill out and i bet ull love them when they do . you had about same size as me and i gt measured as a 32dd/E
why dont you get measured it might make you feel better?xx
heather09treva
heather09treva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 220

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianneSamuella 7th June 2010, 9:48 pm

heather09treva wrote:thats what im wearing 34d or dd . ur muscles jus need to chill out and i bet ull love them when they do . you had about same size as me and i gt measured as a 32dd/E
why dont you get measured it might make you feel better?xx

Thanks babe How long before re op? 571992

As for measuring I'll wait a couple more of weeks. Maybe the boobies will have dropped more by them :) xx
AdrianneSamuella
AdrianneSamuella
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th June 2010, 6:11 am

I can't stress enough hunni how much time will change your boobs.

A lot of people when the breasts drop feel their boobs have actually gone smaller as they get used to the upper pole fullness when in actual fact the breasts get fuller with more lower pole as they settle and by the time they get measured they get quite a surprise!

Your boobs still have sooooooooo many changes ahead Adrianne, set yourself a 3 month goal and focus on what they'll look like then, if you keep wishing for it all to happen instantly, you're just going to end up getting yourself worked up and upset like you are doing babe.

The changes do happen but you have to give them time sweetie. How long before re op? 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianneSamuella 8th June 2010, 10:14 am

Aw bless your heart, Cookie. You're super! How long before re op? 571992 xx

I'll stop complaining from now on. I'll set that 3 months target and see how it goes. Hopefully, I'll be more cheerful by then :) x
AdrianneSamuella
AdrianneSamuella
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 9th June 2010, 3:59 pm

Adrianne I just read this and I agree with what the girls all said... it is such early days. My boobs change all the time and I had overs... unders is a whole more complicated ball game. Did you see Emma4's photos? Hers have dropped down now and look a lovely shape. I am sure yours will, it is just that you are so super toned it might take a lot longer for the skin and muscles to give in to the implant and let those curves show!
Hope ur not feeling to disappointed. time will fly and they will soon be better xx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 9th June 2010, 8:55 pm

I agree with the other ladies hun, it's way too early to start thinking about going bigger - your unders will most likely fluff in the next few months, giving you much more fullness at the bottom of the breast and a more rounded, natural shape. Also, please don't torture yourself thinking you should've gone for the 390's instead of what you have, it most likely wouldn't have made that much visible difference in size, 30cc is not really that much at all.

I'm sure once they've settled (which can take longer with unders) you will fall completely in love with them. xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down