Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how many times did you see your surgeon?

+3
anneritchley
Mammamia
EmzH
7 posters

Go down

how many times did you see your surgeon? Empty how many times did you see your surgeon?

Post by EmzH 9th February 2015, 2:41 pm

Obviously you have a consultation, but just wondering if people have tended to see their surgeon several times before their op & if so why? xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

how many times did you see your surgeon? Empty Re: how many times did you see your surgeon?

Post by Mammamia 9th February 2015, 3:10 pm

Twice! Most baaps surgeons insist on 2 consults before the op. It's quite a big deal being cut up and foreign objects being placed inside so I guess they need to feel assured from an ethical perspective that you are making a decision based on sound judgement and enough information. For me, I was recommended a size and then went away to think about it and wear rice boobs so I could feel confident the size was right for me. It's a lot to explain and discuss during 1 consultation.byour consultation fee will cover how however many consultations you feel you need pre op. However I imagine if you go with a clinic, you'll only see the surgeon once (to save them costs). Additional appts if needed will be with a pcc.
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

how many times did you see your surgeon? Empty Re: how many times did you see your surgeon?

Post by anneritchley 9th February 2015, 3:15 pm

Twice as my surgeon is BAAPS and requires that. And also it's a chance to ask anything you need too and for the surgeon to make sure everything is good to go on the day xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 9th February 2015, 5:15 pm

I saw my ps twice, first appointment to try sizes and go over the surgery. Was then told to go home and try the rice test, went back second time to go over size again and make sure I was 100% happy. You can see your ps how many times you want hun, at the end of the day it's your body you are changing. x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 9th February 2015, 6:13 pm

Twice :) and 2 pre op appts too (still don't know why lol) very thorough! xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Becky59 9th February 2015, 7:10 pm

I met with mine 3 times as indecisive about size! All included in the price though!
Becky59
Becky59
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecracker71 9th February 2015, 8:26 pm

Twice usually! But I saw mine 4 times because I was freaking out about size!xx
Firecracker71
Firecracker71
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Becky59 9th February 2015, 10:50 pm

Ha ha @ firecracker! Glad I wasn't the only one!!
Becky59
Becky59
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 10th February 2015, 11:49 am

thanks ladies, was just curious, seems to be most people go back with size questions or changes. I'm moving further away from my clinic location so didn't know how many times I'd have to go unless I needed or wanted to x
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down