Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got my hospital times now

5 posters

Go down

Got my hospital times now Empty Got my hospital times now

Post by Vix 13th September 2010, 12:06 pm

Hi Everyone,

Just had my call from the hospital and have got my times for Wednesday. I dont have to go in until 1pm, woohoo! Last time it was 7am which meant getting up at 5am, not good.
Not sure whether i am excited or anxious, just want these out and others in and for everything to be ok.

How is everyone else getting on with their PIP journeys? xx

Vix
Vix
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Got my hospital times now Empty Re: Got my hospital times now

Post by COOKIE 13th September 2010, 12:14 pm

No PIP journey but just wanted to say how excited I am for you sweetness... roll on wednesday! woohoo
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kate613 13th September 2010, 2:45 pm

Hi Vix,
Im four and a half weeks since my pip replacement and feeling pretty good now! Recovery was quite hard this time it really wiped me out, but new boobies are starting to look great so glad i had them replaced and getting a bigger implant has made up a little bit for the whole pip drama i think they look better now than the first time round. Scars are no worse than first time and healing nicely now.
Wishing you loads of luck for wedensday, Hope all goes well. It will be over berfore you know it and you will wake up PIP free
:cheerlead:
kate613
kate613
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 13th September 2010, 6:13 pm

Great news on your pip replacemtn vic.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by bblondiiie 13th September 2010, 6:20 pm

Hi Kate613

I am due to have my PIPs out in 19days, I am worried about the recovery time, but most people have said that it will be easier 2nd time round, just abit concerned as you have siad that it wiped you out and been harder this time. How were you feeling on day 2&3 as my husband isn't planning on taking any time off work and I will be left to fend for myself.
bblondiiie
bblondiiie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by kate613 13th September 2010, 7:31 pm

Hi bbloniiie, my boyfriend went back to work on day 3 and i was fine looking after myself so don't worry. Got stocked up with food and DVDS!!
Everyones recovery is different and there were some things that were easier 2nd time. I had much better movement in my arms and didnt have that heavy feeling in my chest that i had the first time (i had unders both times) You know that all those odd pains and bits of swelling are normal so you are much less freaked out too.
I felt it took me longer to get back to normal as i was more sore this time esp around the incisions but my surgeon said that was because of cutting the old scar tissue.I had a capsultomy and i also had a bigger implant so my skin was stretched and sore. The GA wiped me out but i got through it and im doing great now.Its all worth it to have the PIPs gone! Good luck with your op hun, you will feel so great when they have been replaced xx Hug
kate613
kate613
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down