Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had my consultation with James McDiarmid :-)

+4
Roses27
Becky59
sarahlou222
lje1983
8 posters

Go down

Had my consultation with James McDiarmid :-) Empty Had my consultation with James McDiarmid :-)

Post by lje1983 7th February 2015, 4:37 pm

Hi Ladies,
I finally had my consultation with Mr James McDiarmid last week and I was really really pleased with how it went. I had a few questions which were all answered. I felt totally comfortable & he advised me what I should go for & could achieve with my physique. I tried various sized round implants and I have to say I'm struggling to choose a size. I think he advised from around 320cc up to no more than 500cc (can't remember exactly) the problem is the same size implants look so different on different people! I'm a 34b now. I mentioned 'boob greed' which I've heard so much about so I'm thinking maybe go towards the high 400's? He said he would use a sizer in theatre on me to see what looked best.
I have to admit I did have a 'wobble' last week about whether or not I really want to get them done, but the only reason I could give myself for that was 'what will people think of me?' :-/ My husband say's its not about other people, it's about what I want & nobody else matters! Has anyone else felt like that?
Anyway, I'm just waiting to see when I can get the time off work & I will be booking my op!! It won't be until the summer as I have too many things going on before then so it's a way off yet but something to look forward too! Can't wait! 
I will update when I am booked :-)
lje1983
lje1983
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

Had my consultation with James McDiarmid :-) Empty Re: Had my consultation with James McDiarmid :-)

Post by sarahlou222 7th February 2015, 8:29 pm

Congratulations on your first consultation! And glad you felt at ease and happy with how it went.

I sometimes think 'I don't have the smallest chest, do I really deserve to have it done?' Then I have 'I'm paying course I do!!' :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Had my consultation with James McDiarmid :-) Empty Re: Had my consultation with James McDiarmid :-)

Post by lje1983 7th February 2015, 8:37 pm

Hi SarahLou, thanks for the reply. 
It was my 2nd consultation, did a lot of research and decided to go on great recommendation & reviews of Mr McDiarmid plus he's relatively local to me which is a bonus. I'm sure as soon as I get it done I will feel great about it! I'm 31 & too scared to tell my parents! Hahaha
lje1983
lje1983
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 7th February 2015, 9:34 pm

Funny enough after I wrote the comment I did think to myself I didn't know if it was actually your first! Sorry about that.
Glad you found someone quite local too.. I can imagine it's quite annoying to have to travel too far. 

My mums knows about mine but she's not telling my dad until the week before.. I'm not telling him lol! Xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Becky59 8th February 2015, 12:03 am

I nearly saw James as I'm just south of Bristol but he was off feb half term when I wanted it and found a really good one in Bristol! Glad it went well! Keep us posted x
Becky59
Becky59
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 8th February 2015, 9:35 am

Honestly hun go get them ! You will not regret it ! I had 415cc rounds and I do really love them I did think oh bollocks their not big enough for about a week but now they're changing more im glad I didn't go any bigger ! Would have looked a little silly on me I think ! 
Just take you time don't feel like you've got to rush and all will become clear :-) 
Xx
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 565

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyH 8th February 2015, 10:13 am

I know how you feel. We are conditioned to feel guilty for getting unecessary surgery and somehow you feel people are going to judge you. But there's plenty of people out there spending thousands on clothes, fancy cars, etc etc. my sister in law spends £125 every six weeks on her hair. If you smoke one packet of cigarettes a week for ten years that's the cost of a boob job. So I think I've saved a fortune by not smoking. Why should we feel guilty over paying for a service that's going to make a massive difference to our self confidence? If anyone judges you then you can bet it's because they're jealous. Go for it. Xx
KatyH
KatyH
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 8th February 2015, 11:43 am

Very true words katyh xxxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecracker71 8th February 2015, 12:34 pm

Just wanted to say I had the same wobble as you, was so worried about what people would think. 
But it's amazing how you can hide the change in certain shaped clothes- I'm 3 weeks PO and no one has noticed!
(Exactly what I wanted, my little secret)  dance
So go for it girl, do it for YOU- you'll love them x
Firecracker71
Firecracker71
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by lje1983 13th February 2015, 6:35 pm

Sorry I haven't replied to anyone, I haven't been on here since posting! 
It's very reassuring to know that some of you felt the same as I have! 
KatyH I hadn't thought about it that way, it puts it in perspective, plus I don't smoke & I don't drink so that's gotta earn me some £ towards new boobs!  dance
Roses your pic is great  :ok: and I'm pleased your happy with them, I can't decide on size!
lje1983
lje1983
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by camilla85 15th February 2015, 6:27 pm

Pleased you are happy with Dr McDiarmid. I had my BA with him in December. He is a great surgeon, very pleased with his work x
camilla85
camilla85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by lje1983 15th February 2015, 8:35 pm

Thanks Camilla, that's great to hear from someone who has has had their BA by him. I haven't actually spoken to anyone who has so far but have seen lots of great reviews & I felt really good about our consultation.
lje1983
lje1983
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down