Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home from consultation with James!!

+6
RoxyChick
misf1
Little jen
Chanhassen
gorgeousgirl4444
Rach26
10 posters

Go down

Home from consultation with James!! Empty Home from consultation with James!!

Post by Rach26 22nd June 2011, 2:47 pm

And he is definitely "the one"!!!!

The whole atmosphere was really relaxed, he was amazing and explained everything in minute detail, and I felt so comfortable!

We chatted for a while about what I wanted out of it. I told him that I have tubular breasts and he said will most likely need an uplift. Then when I undressed he said that he imagined things being a lot worse than they actually were from me telling him that I have tubular breasts, so that was encouraging!!!

He drew on me to demonstrate what he wanted to do in terms of a lift and I was just grinning from ear to ear thinking of finally having gorgeous boobies! lol

So the long and the short of it - lollipop lift, 520cc high profile Nagor Impleo round implants (although he will take 460 and 560 in to theatre to see what looks best at the time so could end up a bit smaller or a bit bigger!), over the muscle. And I'm so so pleased with all that.

BUT

He said he wants to do the op as a 2stage thing, so have the lift, heal for 3 months then go back for the implants. That is fine with me in terms of getting the best results etc (I'd prefer to get the size I want with lovely results rather than putting too big an implant into a fresh lift and ending up with bad scars or having to go for smaller implants). But what I'm worried about is the fact that hubby has 2 weeks booked off to look after me for my lift in August, but only has 5 days holiday left so won't be able to look after me for even a whole week after the implants go in in approx October/November. So do I put off the implants until the new year so that he has more holiday (and I'll have to wait just over 4 months rather than 2-3), or do I beg my mum to help me out for the second week after the implants go in in October/November?!?!

Just got to wait for a final price from MyBreast now, cos James has to put through to them what he wants to do and they will then get back to me with a price! Then I start haggling and laying it on thick cos "I am travelling a very long way simply cos I want that surgeon" and "it isn't my choice to have it done in 2 ops rather than 1"!!
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Home from consultation with James!! Empty Re: Home from consultation with James!!

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 22nd June 2011, 2:56 pm

glad it went well for u hunnie, i agree if it gives u the best result then do it in 2 stages... i have no advice with regards to waiting i guess it depends on how much you want them done. im five days post op today and i feel like i could have my children back ( although im not till fri) but then everyone heals different oooo exciting stuff hope ur not waiting to long for mybreast to get back to u with a price xxx
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 845

https://www.facebook.com/#!/gorgeousgirl4444

Back to top Go down

Home from consultation with James!! Empty Re: Home from consultation with James!!

Post by Rach26 22nd June 2011, 3:03 pm

Thanks hun. I do really really want them done, so I'm thinking about asking my mum and dad if they will come every day and help with the kids. I may even be able to give them my bed (or at least one of them any way) for just in case the kids get up in the night, and I can have the sofa seeing as I'll have to be upright anyway.

Well once I've got the price and confirmed that I can get it done, then I'll get straight onto my mum and ask.

As for the price - I really hope they don't take too long getting back to me!!! Going by McDiarmid-Hall's own prices it doesn't look like too much more than a simple BA, unless that doesn't include having to do it in 2 stages, and MyBreast seem a little cheaper than McDiarmid-Hall, but I really need to know so I can haggle and confirm a price with my friend so that he can work on paying it for me!!! lol
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 22nd June 2011, 3:35 pm

ye ive slept on sofa and its been alot easier in my opinion, asking your mum and dad is a great idea and deffo an option if they agree (fingers crossed tightly for u ) i bet your so excited and once you have set a date time will fly by good luck with the haggerling x
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 845

https://www.facebook.com/#!/gorgeousgirl4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanhassen 22nd June 2011, 3:53 pm

How many children do you have? Are they quite young? If it were me I would def ask parents to come & help so I could get it done sooner! I'm 1 day post op & definitely need my parents help at the moment! X
Chanhassen
Chanhassen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanhassen 22nd June 2011, 3:53 pm

P.s. I'm glad you've found 'your' surgeon though - that's probably the hardest part! X
Chanhassen
Chanhassen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by Little jen 22nd June 2011, 3:57 pm

Awww congrats on finding the perfect surgeon. DO what feels best for u hun. Good luck no matter how long the process takes the end result is well worth it.

xx
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 22nd June 2011, 4:19 pm

Hey hun really glad it went well. I know for my next ba in years to come lol I would have a consult with james. He sounds fab. And the girls on here that have had him are very pleased with him. Not sure about how you should go about the time off issue but you will need help. Good luck.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 22nd June 2011, 4:23 pm

A two step op isn't that uncommon. You might be able to get your hubby to take three of his five days off then ask your mum and dad to cover you for the rest of the two weeks.

Glad you've found your surgeon though, he's often highly recommended.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 22nd June 2011, 5:09 pm

aw glad you ve found your surgeon, which of his clinics are you going to? xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 22nd June 2011, 5:15 pm

if ur really eager to get it all sorted , i would have the second stage done as soon as he says, n see if friends n family will help out. when i had my op, my boyf worked for the first two days, n then was off for two days n i was pretty much on my own!! i managed fine, my friends n sis popped round for a few hours here and there. so try not to worry too much. see how th first stage goes n take it from there xx Hug
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 22nd June 2011, 5:15 pm

oh....n im glad ur happy with your surgeon...thats th important thing! Stars
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 22nd June 2011, 5:49 pm

Glad it went well Rach, sounds like James is the surgeon for you. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 22nd June 2011, 6:03 pm

fluffy_bunn1e wrote:aw glad you ve found your surgeon, which of his clinics are you going to? xx

It's the Cheltenham clinic. That is 2 hours 30 min drive from where I live. Plymouth, his other clinic, is well over 4 hours drive so definitely not going there! The trip to Cheltenham was bad enough!! lol

Anyway, I've had a price from MyBreast, who called me just now, and I'm now not so happy. I'll start another thread to explain :(
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 22nd June 2011, 7:03 pm

Glad it went well for you rach and your happy with what james said. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down