Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consultation with James McDiarmid!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Consultation with James McDiarmid!!!!  Empty Consultation with James McDiarmid!!!!

Post by Lily26 18th December 2013, 2:07 pm

Just got off the phone... I have a consultation!!!!  

It's with mybreast and I'm seeing James McDiarmid at McDiarmid Hall on 23rd Jan!

I'm hoping I won't have to have an uplift along with enlargement and areola reduction (due to the cost!) but we shall see what he says! My mum has had 2 BA's with him and is totally chuffed as she couldn't recommend him more! 

Wondering If anyone has any tips for the consultation? Or if of you lovely ladies have had an uplift with implants with him? Or even better an areola reduction too? I have no idea what to expect it to look like, not that it bothers me as I am just looking forward to having something filling my bits of skin! Haha! 

Can't believe I am one step closer!  yahoo 
X x x x
Lily26
Lily26
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down

Consultation with James McDiarmid!!!!  Empty Re: Consultation with James McDiarmid!!!!

Post by COOKIE 18th December 2013, 3:28 pm

Mr McDiarmin is an excellent surgeon Lily and helped us here at Breast Buddies fro quite some time so so he's very well well thought of here. 

What I would say is that seeing James privately through his own clinic 'may' be a lot more expensive than seeing him through MyBreast also. Its also very worth weighing up the aftercare MyBreast offers against his private clinic. 

You may very well save yourself some money babe, so do check that out and good luck with the consultation. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Consultation with James McDiarmid!!!!  Empty Re: Consultation with James McDiarmid!!!!

Post by Lily26 18th December 2013, 4:42 pm

Thanks cookie! So excited!
I am seeing him all through MyBreast it's just my consultation is held at McDiarmid hall, it was MyBreast I called this morning and they said he would be my surgeon. Their aftercare looks really good so I'm hoping my consultation goes well and I am happy with having him to do my op! 
Feels so real now I just want my new boobies haha! 
Thank you for your reply x x
Lily26
Lily26
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th December 2013, 6:48 pm

Awwww it is an exciting time babe. But as excited as you are do try to let your head rule any decisions you make lovely and not the excitement. 

Go to the consultation, see what the surgery plan is and then 'go home and think everything that's been offered to you through' 

If this your first consultation then as much of a good feeling you have about this it would be 'wise' to have at least one other consultation with another surgeon just so you have one other surgery plan to compare with, along with one other surgeon to see who makes you feel most confident about this surgery. 

That would be the ordeal way to do things Lily, but if you really insistent this is the one. Do please at least give yourself at least a day or toe to think things through so you are 100% certain this is what you want.

Of course this is entirely you're decision Lily....but that's the best advise I could give you hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 18th December 2013, 7:27 pm

Yayy!! This is excellent news!! Well done! My advice is to ask, ask, ask, be nosey and just ask your life away haha! Take a list of questions in beforehand and bug the surgeon with questions until you fully understand everything! Good luck!! Xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily26 18th December 2013, 8:22 pm

Thankyou ladies, very nervous and excited!! 

Thanks for the great advice cookie I'll definitely take my time to think about all that he says and have another consultation and view from someone else! I will need a while after the consultation to sort out my loan so won't be able to book straight away which is probably a good thing to let me mind go through it all.

I'll start writing down all my questions tigertonix! Eeek I don't know if I'm more excited or nervous thinking about the consultation I don't want to look at my boobs let alone show the surgeon!! Haha! 
Xxxx
Lily26
Lily26
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th December 2013, 8:26 pm

If you'd like Breast Buddies consultation notebook Lily, I can email that to you hun. It contains every question imaginable for you to simply print off and take with you. The only question it doesn't have it about the new insurance for BAAPS surgeons called ASC. If Mr McDiarmid has opted into this, for a small fee (around £150-£200) you could extend your aftercare by a further 2 years. This 2 year insurance would start 'after' the clinics aftercare runs out. So do remember to write that down and ask about that Lily, because its a great opportunity. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mimimax83 19th December 2013, 7:08 pm

Hi Lily, I had my BA with James a week ago in Plymouth now. So far so good! I too went via Mybreast. I would just be very clear about your expectations. That way he will be able to tell you if you are being realistic. Cookie is right tho its always best to see another surgeon as you cant have too many opinions, esp as you are after more than just the enlargement.xxx
mimimax83
mimimax83
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down