Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good consultation with Mr. McDiarmid!!

+2
mirren001
Tilliex
6 posters

Go down

Good consultation with Mr. McDiarmid!! Empty Good consultation with Mr. McDiarmid!!

Post by Tilliex 21st January 2014, 6:37 pm

Hi all, I'm on a bit of a high after my consultation with Mr. McDiarmid in Plymouth today! He was very friendly and confident in his own decisions which in turn made me assured he is the best person to give me what I want. We've decided I'm best suited to cogel (I think they're called xm3?) Anatomical implants, he mentioned they were going to have to be quite large in order to give me the look I wanted (an hourglass figure) so he's put down in my notes 485 or 520cc which I'm a bit worried about... Being how huge the sample implants he showed me were! But I trust him to make the right decision on the day as to which size he uses :) I'm so buzzing! Can't wait to book the surgery date now! :D
Tillie xxx
Tilliex
Tilliex
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Good consultation with Mr. McDiarmid!! Empty Re: Good consultation with Mr. McDiarmid!!

Post by Tilliex 21st January 2014, 6:40 pm

Oh and they're going to be understand :D xxx
Tilliex
Tilliex
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Good consultation with Mr. McDiarmid!! Empty Re: Good consultation with Mr. McDiarmid!!

Post by mirren001 21st January 2014, 6:47 pm

Glad you had a good consultation, have you others else where? XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilliex 21st January 2014, 6:49 pm

Unders* sorry predictive is a bit off! I havent had any other consultations, no. I know I probably should but with McDiarmid's reputation in the field, I feel that he could give me the best result. Also the clinic isn't far from where I live meaning I could be a day case :)
Tilliex
Tilliex
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilliex 21st January 2014, 7:21 pm

Also just realised the implants are indeed called XM3 which are moderate height and high profile :) xxx
Tilliex
Tilliex
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 21st January 2014, 7:48 pm

So pleased you had such a positive consultation. I would recommend getting a second opinion though. Its the one thing I regret not doing, but Im happy with my results.

Did you get to try the implant on at all? You could make some rice boobs at home to try so you can see whether those sizes suit your frame or not if you feel they are on the larger side of things!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 21st January 2014, 8:32 pm

Fab to be be Buzzing after seeing James I too would think about having another consultation.....if you can.

Try rice boobs to get right the look that "YOU" want and if you have any uncertainty, go back to see James again. I saw my PS 3 times JUST for sizing .

Nice to hear you so pleased though! x
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 21st January 2014, 8:33 pm

Gotta apologise as reading that back I have totally assumed: James McDiarmid!? x
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st January 2014, 8:35 pm

I'm glad you had a good consultation. Mr McDiarmid is a good friend of Breast Buddies.

I agree with Charlii though about getting at least one other opinion before jumping in. If you've already booked you will have a cooling off period so it'll be fine to cancel for now if you have, just to give yourself time to see if he really is 'the one'.

We can often come away quite elated after a consultation so you won't ever really know if it was just the excitement if being able to have the surgery that's grabbed you here.... Or, if there really is a better option for you?

Better to figure that out pre-op now isn't it, rather than having possible regrets post-op about not seeking a second opinion..... Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilliex 21st January 2014, 8:41 pm

I suppose I'm just a bit eager :/ you're probably right I should see if I can get a consultation with someone else! Just as well I have to wait 2 weeks until I can book in otherwise I'd have been straight in there!! Just tried rice sizers at 475cc and 525cc. Gotta admit I prefer the 525s but oh my god they're heavy D: xxx
Tilliex
Tilliex
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilliex 21st January 2014, 8:43 pm

And yes Krizzoo it's with James :) xxx
Tilliex
Tilliex
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily26 21st January 2014, 8:51 pm

Hi tillie glad you had such a good consultation! I just logged onto the forum and spotted your post, I'm having a consultation with James in Plymouth this Thursday so really pleased to read You've had such a positive post! I've heard such good things about James, my mum has had him for both of her BAs and another procedure and couldn't rate him higher. 
I can't wait to meet him, after seeing someone at the hospital group and getting quite a cold unwelcoming feel I've been told James is the opposite!
What are your pre op stats if you don't mind me asking!? I am definitely hoping for the hourglass more curvy look after my BA and would like a 'larger' implant if poss but I'm fairly small, 5ft4 size 8/10 and been told I don't have very elasticated skin after breastfeeding so fingers crossed he will let me!
Thankyou for sharing your experience lovely! Xx
Lily26
Lily26
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilliex 21st January 2014, 8:57 pm

Hi Lily :) Hope you have as good an experience as I have with James! My stats are:
34 B
Size 10/12
5'8"
I told him I didn't want a specific bra size as such, I just wanted to look in proportion and he said that was good as that's what he's best at! 
Oh and just in case you get lost like my mum and I did today haha, his rooms are N3 and N4 (which are at the opposite end of the hospital to the reception :)). Mum and I aren't too good at orienteering so we spent a good 20 minutes looking for it haha xxx
Tilliex
Tilliex
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily26 21st January 2014, 9:10 pm

Oh that's a good idea I'll try and think of how to describe the look I want..other than saying really big ones haha.

I bet you're so excited, thanks for the info on finding it haha I am useless so probably would've gotten lost too! 

I'm so nervous I really want James to be my surgeon I just hope I am pleased with what he says eeek!
I'll look forward to reading your updates!! X xx
Lily26
Lily26
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilliex 21st January 2014, 9:11 pm

He really is good, you'll see! Let me know how you get on on Thursday! Good luck for it :) xxx
Tilliex
Tilliex
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily26 22nd January 2014, 4:31 pm

Thanks lovely, will do! Getting nervous now trying to remember my questions! Xx
Lily26
Lily26
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd January 2014, 6:12 pm

If you're wanting questions for your consultations girls just let me know and I'll email you the Breast Buddies consultation notebook which has every question imaginable on it. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilliex 22nd January 2014, 6:41 pm

Yes please, Cookie! I'm going to try and book a consultation with George Spyrou with mybreast when I go back to Uni :) Shall I pm you my email address? xxx
Tilliex
Tilliex
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd January 2014, 6:51 pm

I have your details hun. Already sent.  :ok: 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilliex 22nd January 2014, 7:06 pm

Perfect just got it, thank you!! xxx
Tilliex
Tilliex
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down