Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help works do tonight can i wear a normal bra

+4
Roses27
mrsball
COOKIE
loui1981
8 posters

Go down

Help works do tonight can i wear a normal bra Empty Help works do tonight can i wear a normal bra

Post by loui1981 7th January 2015, 5:35 pm

I have no dress up clothes that go with this huge purple sports bra. I'm 3 weeks post op. Do you think am evening wearing my non wired bra with a tight dress for a few hours?
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Help works do tonight can i wear a normal bra Empty Re: Help works do tonight can i wear a normal bra

Post by COOKIE 7th January 2015, 6:08 pm

No Loui. If you're under instruction from your surgeon to wear a support bra 24/7 for a period of time then that's what you should do. 

If you don't you put your aftercare at risk. 

You've gone through far too much Loui with this revision for anything to go wrong now because you didn't wear your support bra and within those few hours something went wrong and the cost would be yours to fix it.

Sorry, I know that's not what you wanted to read but your surgeon advises in your best interest. He does his part of the contract to help you get the boobs you want, then you have to do your part. 

Can't you wear a jacket to cover the straps? Or a nice pashmina?

Last edited by COOKIE on 7th January 2015, 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Help works do tonight can i wear a normal bra Empty Re: Help works do tonight can i wear a normal bra

Post by mrsball 7th January 2015, 6:18 pm

Have to agree with cookie. Have you not got a high neck top, sleeveless polo neck top, with a nice skirt?
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 7th January 2015, 7:46 pm

Hi Loui,
How about a really nice dress but with a little cardi over the top ?
Or nice top with a blazer type jacket over the top
X
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 565

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 7th January 2015, 7:53 pm

Could you try a different sports bra? My m&s extra high impact one goes any most things as straps are narrow and it's not that high cut.
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 7th January 2015, 8:25 pm

Is it worth compromising them for a work do?
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 7th January 2015, 8:31 pm

I also think your boobs will be pretty painful after a few hours of no support, and if they're anything like mine at the moment in the cold weather, they feel even worse!

I have a sports bra at the mo where the straps come quite high up towards my collarbone/neck (if that makes sense?!), to disguise it for work I've found that wide strapped vest tops that I have seem to cover the straps up well, and given the cold weather it's a bit easier to justify layering up.

Given the v. cold weather, do you have any nice polo necks that you could team with a skirt?

xx
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 508

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 7th January 2015, 9:39 pm

Definitely not x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down