Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can I wear an underwired bra tonight ?

+2
melloumaw
Grace
6 posters

Go down

can I wear an underwired bra tonight ? Empty can I wear an underwired bra tonight ?

Post by Grace 22nd May 2010, 11:58 am

Hi Girls
I am going to be 6 weeks on tuesday and my nurse said I can wear underwired bras from that point on.
Do you think it woud be OK if I wore one tonight for a few hours?
Thanks!
Grace
xxxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 605

Back to top Go down

can I wear an underwired bra tonight ? Empty Re: can I wear an underwired bra tonight ?

Post by melloumaw 22nd May 2010, 12:15 pm

hi grace,i think as long as it fits well and its only for a short while i cant see it doing damage.its only a few days till your all clear now anyway.
mel x
melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

can I wear an underwired bra tonight ? Empty Re: can I wear an underwired bra tonight ?

Post by natalia 22nd May 2010, 4:46 pm

i think as your nearly 6 weeks it will be ok but if it starts to feel uncomfatable take it off
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd May 2010, 5:54 pm

I should imagine you'll be fine Grace, but you may find when you first start wearing underwires that they're uncomfortable, so maybe take your sportsbra out with you babe, just incase your boobs do ache. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 22nd May 2010, 10:20 pm

How did it go hun? I found underwire uncomortable for a while and had to ease myself into wearing them for an hour or 2 at a time until they felt right on me.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace 23rd May 2010, 10:48 am

Hi girls
I did wear it and I didn't love it!
Missed my SB! Maybe going to get measured today as not sure the bra fits well. Bit of a letdown really and I wasn't even wearing a risky top just a summer one that I can't wear a SB with.
Thanks for your advice!
Grace
xxxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 605

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 23rd May 2010, 1:14 pm

Going from a comfy sports bra to an underwire is very uncomfortable at first but you soon get used to it again. Also, new boobies often don't fit into an underwire bra straight away (even thought you are allowed to wear one) as they are not fully softened. Good idea to get fitted to one properly x
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down