Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long until u can wear underwired bras?

+3
*Alice*
COOKIE
Pammie85
7 posters

Go down

How long until u can wear underwired bras? Empty How long until u can wear underwired bras?

Post by Pammie85 1st July 2012, 5:22 pm

I know i am jumping the gun a bit here but i cant wait to have lovely big boobies and get them in a lush sexy bra! i am guessing by other posts we are talking months? but just wanted to ask. How long until u can wear underwired bras? 113752 xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

How long until u can wear underwired bras? Empty Re: How long until u can wear underwired bras?

Post by COOKIE 1st July 2012, 5:39 pm

Have you spoken with your surgeon about this Pammie?, as you're now 6 six post-op, it's quite possible you'll be able to wear wires now. But ONLY if your surgeon agrees sweetheart, depending on how your recovery is going your surgeon may wish for you to stay in sports bras for longer, to get the best from your recovery, giving you the best result possible. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

How long until u can wear underwired bras? Empty Re: How long until u can wear underwired bras?

Post by *Alice* 1st July 2012, 6:08 pm

I agree with Cookie, give your surgeon a call hun. It's all very exciting thinking about ditching the spots bras isn't it!x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 1st July 2012, 6:28 pm

Some girls can wear them from 6 weeks post op, others 3 months. I've been told I can wear non wired bras from 6 weeks, and then see my PS at 3 months and I take it I'll be given the go ahead to wear some sexy underwired ones yay! :) xx
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 1st July 2012, 6:48 pm

I was allowed to wear them at 6 weeks and have had no probs. I dont know why some surgeons say 3 months x
Playboybunny love your new avi Boobs xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 1st July 2012, 7:19 pm

Pammie is pre-BA at the moment, having her surgery in August hehe

Im glad you asked this Pammie cause I wanted to know too :) even though you're saying you're jumping the gun a bit, it will come round SO quick you wont believe it xx
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 1st July 2012, 8:46 pm

Lol I know I wish I had had them done already I just got so many questions going round in my little head! Everytime one pops up I got to ask :) How u feeling letfreedomsing? 11 days that has gone fast! Prob not for u though huni. Xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Danie 24th July 2012, 3:06 pm

I wore my first underwire bar yesterday for a few hours, im only 5 weeks post op, suregon said was healing so well i can wear them but just becarful so i stick some cotton wall were the scaring is to protect that, then change back into a sports bra when i get home and sleep in it still lol. Think it all depends on the surgeon, 3 months is a long time but better safe than sorry!

The marks and spencers sports bras with the zip at the front are sooooooooooo comfy its untrue lol think i foind a link on here somewhere to them online :-) xxx
Danie
Danie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down