Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't wear normal bras

+2
COOKIE
Mssaprl9
6 posters

Go down

Can't wear normal bras Empty Can't wear normal bras

Post by Mssaprl9 7th September 2012, 8:47 pm

Hi again! I'm 6 weeks post op and all bras are uncomfortable except for my sports bra. I bought 2 non wired bras and within 10 minutes of having it on I have to take it off! What's going on? I should be healed enough by now to be able able to wear these. Anyone else experienced this? It's killing me, I wanna show them off so bad! Haha
Mssaprl9
Mssaprl9
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Can't wear normal bras Empty Re: Can't wear normal bras

Post by COOKIE 7th September 2012, 8:54 pm

I did mssapril Can't wear normal bras 1978086825 It took me a long time till I could wear wires full time. I had to start off like yourself just wearing them a short amount of time and then building that time up until I could wear them for a full day and I was 12 weeks post-op when I started wearing wires hun. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 7th September 2012, 8:56 pm

Maybe you just need a little longer to soften and drop, just because your at 6 weeks doesn't automatically mean your ready for bras, also after wearing sports bras for so long an underwired is bound to feel slightly different/uncomfortable. After my 1st BA i was in a sports bra from about 3 months just because they were comfy!!!

Im sure everything's normal, maybe try again in a couple of weeks? x
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by Mssaprl9 7th September 2012, 8:59 pm

cookie wrote:I did mssapril Can't wear normal bras 1978086825 It took me a long time till I could wear wires full time. I had to start off like yourself just wearing them a short amount of time and then building that time up until I could wear them for a full day and I was 12 weeks post-op when I started wearing wires hun. xx

I know cookie:) But I can't wear ANY bras, not even non wired ones:( ONLY my sports bra is comfortable at the moment....boo hoo haha
Mssaprl9
Mssaprl9
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mssaprl9 7th September 2012, 9:01 pm

cazalino wrote:Maybe you just need a little longer to soften and drop, just because your at 6 weeks doesn't automatically mean your ready for bras, also after wearing sports bras for so long an underwired is bound to feel slightly different/uncomfortable. After my 1st BA i was in a sports bra from about 3 months just because they were comfy!!!

Im sure everything's normal, maybe try again in a couple of weeks? x

Thanks! Maybe they do just need to soften more, I'm just so impatient! I keep putting my bras on and trying on different tops and dresses and WOW what a difference a normal bra can make! Boobs
Mssaprl9
Mssaprl9
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th September 2012, 9:02 pm

Maybe they just need a little more time to heal? When do you next see your surgeon Mssaprl?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mssaprl9 7th September 2012, 9:04 pm

You are probably right cookie, it seems like i am taking longer to heal than most. I see my surgeon in about 3 days, I will ask him then!
Mssaprl9
Mssaprl9
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th September 2012, 9:29 pm

That's be the best thing for you. I'd be interested in your surgeons response if you don't mind telling us Mssaprl. It'll be good to know why some women just slip into wires no problem and then others like us seem to take an age! LOL. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mssaprl9 7th September 2012, 9:39 pm

Sure no probs, I will tell you exactly what he says! I am curious too!
Mssaprl9
Mssaprl9
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 7th September 2012, 11:40 pm

Also hun r u wearing the right size? I went and got fitted today and the Wired bra I bought was really comfy I tried on a friends bra for a giggle the other day and it was the wrong back size and it was really uncomfortable and wouldnt sit right so maybe u need a different size? Xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 391

Back to top Go down

Post by Mssaprl9 7th September 2012, 11:59 pm

sammi710 wrote:Also hun r u wearing the right size? I went and got fitted today and the Wired bra I bought was really comfy I tried on a friends bra for a giggle the other day and it was the wrong back size and it was really uncomfortable and wouldnt sit right so maybe u need a different size? Xxx

Hmmmm, It seems like it fits. Sits well, doesn't ride up the back, fills out the cups etc. I could go get fitted and see. But every single bra I tried on no matter the size was not comfortable. What size did u end up getting?
Mssaprl9
Mssaprl9
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mssaprl9 8th September 2012, 12:08 am

Sammie is the bra that you bought snug or loose? Mine fits snug, but not too tight I don't think
Mssaprl9
Mssaprl9
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 8th September 2012, 12:14 am

I got a 30d yay! But she did say that different styles and brands will be a different size so i m definitely gonna try everything on b4 i buy , oh and it Fits snug but its not so tight that its uncomfortable xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 391

Back to top Go down

Post by Mssaprl9 8th September 2012, 12:27 am

So if it fits snug that means a smaller band size would be too tight right? Because I'm measuring a 32 but a 34 fits snug...oh sooo confusing! Maybe cookie can help with this one:))
Mssaprl9
Mssaprl9
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 8th September 2012, 7:41 am

Mssaprl9 wrote:So if it fits snug that means a smaller band size would be too tight right? Because I'm measuring a 32 but a 34 fits snug...oh sooo confusing! Maybe cookie can help with this one:))

If you pop it on the loosest closure you should be able to get two fingers underneath the band, if you can find you can pull quite a bit away drom your back then you need to go down a band size and up a cup size.

We can sometimes opt for one that is a little too big which can make bra's really uncomfortable. Xx
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Mssaprl9 8th September 2012, 3:54 pm

Well I did the measuring again and I am a 34.. So I am wearing the right size then:)
Mssaprl9
Mssaprl9
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by icecream 16th September 2012, 6:29 am

Hey Mssaprl9! How'd you get on? You still finding normal bras to be uncomfortable?

Just curious coz I was given the go-ahead from ps to start wearing normal bras. I wore a normal bra to work but brought along my sports bra just in case.. and sure enough, 2 hours later I was dying to put on my sports bra, which is exactly what i did.

Will try to ease into it the next couple of days, hopefully it won't take too long to feel comfortable.
icecream
icecream
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Mssaprl9 16th September 2012, 2:47 pm

icecream wrote:Hey Mssaprl9! How'd you get on? You still finding normal bras to be uncomfortable?

Just curious coz I was given the go-ahead from ps to start wearing normal bras. I wore a normal bra to work but brought along my sports bra just in case.. and sure enough, 2 hours later I was dying to put on my sports bra, which is exactly what i did.

Will try to ease into it the next couple of days, hopefully it won't take too long to feel comfortable.

Hey there! Yup, still finding them uncomfortable especially wires :( it does feel like it's getting better I just can't wear them for too long. What kind of bra did you have on was it an underwire?
Mssaprl9
Mssaprl9
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by icecream 16th September 2012, 5:51 pm

Yah it was an underwire. After an hour or so I start to get achey around my boobs! :( will try again 2mrw!
icecream
icecream
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mssaprl9 16th September 2012, 7:37 pm

Me too ice-cream! Except mine is within like 20min..haha

My surgeon did say it takes about 6 months for everything to relax and stretch so maybe it's because they're not fully healed and haven't softened enough
Mssaprl9
Mssaprl9
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by icecream 17th September 2012, 8:20 am

yah... mine definitely need to soften up a lot more! There are times they are still quite firm and there are times they're squishy!

I was able to wear my bra for 3 hours today! whoop-dee-doo!

Good luck to the both of us! hehe! xx
icecream
icecream
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mssaprl9 20th September 2012, 3:22 am

I wore a normal bra today! Not an underwire yet, but still better than my sports bra! It was very comfy and made my boobs look better!:))
Mssaprl9
Mssaprl9
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by icecream 20th September 2012, 4:03 am

That's wonderful news hun! I, too, am starting to feel comfortable in my underwires! Still not the whole day, but definitely a lot more comfortable than the 1st two days!

I think for me I had the shoulder straps on too tight the first couple of days which was causing some discomfort. I loosened the straps yesterday and it feels soooo much better!

Great to hear you're moving along as well! Can't wear normal bras 154564
icecream
icecream
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mssaprl9 20th September 2012, 4:18 am

Yeah me too, I put the shoulder straps all the way on the loosest setting and the bra was much more comfy! It was a wireless though, can't wait to wear an underwire! Baby steps...haha
Mssaprl9
Mssaprl9
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down