Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When can I start to wear a normal bra??

+3
lola_blsk
kay
newboobs?
7 posters

Go down

When can I start to wear a normal bra?? Empty When can I start to wear a normal bra??

Post by newboobs? 26th March 2011, 8:18 am

Hi

I had my uplift/ba lollipop surgery almost 5 weeks ago now and dying to go out and buy some bras. Although am I right in thinking I have TO wait 6 weeks?

My boobs are feeling and looking great, if still numb in areas. So what is the rule ladies??;)

Also do I need to stay away from under wired bras, I don't have the sca underneath so not sure?? All the larger non wired bras I noticed last week look likedd Granny bras ;/

Katy x Hug
newboobs?
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

When can I start to wear a normal bra?? Empty Re: When can I start to wear a normal bra??

Post by kay 26th March 2011, 8:32 am

Hi hun xx

Each PS can be different so it might be worth checking xx

When I had my BA and uplift first time round they said 6 weeks before any wired bras and when i asked this time after revision lift they said the same xx

Hope that helps xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

When can I start to wear a normal bra?? Empty Re: When can I start to wear a normal bra??

Post by lola_blsk 26th March 2011, 8:35 am

Hiya. I know every surgeon is different. How long did they tell you?

I got told sports bra for 6 weeks. Then I could (if comfy) go to underwired.

Give your PS a call if your in any doubt xxxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by carolyn77 26th March 2011, 9:02 am

Hi, my surgeon is really easy going about bras - I dont have to wear one at all if i dont want to (only had ba on 15th march). I can wear bras as and when i need to. All he advised was to go by comfort and not go out and buy loads of new bras until 6 weeks as what fits me now probably wont fit in 6 weeks.

Don't know how much changing will happen from week 5 to 6. no harm in looking and trying on a few though eh?xx
carolyn77
carolyn77
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th March 2011, 9:24 am

If you've been given the all clear then go buy a couple of bra's hun, I measured a DD at 6 weeks post-op and by 12 weeks post-op I was an F cup.

So jusy start off with a couple and don't go mad at first babe, I bought a black, white and nude coloured bra to start me off with so I had a colour to wear with everything.

Happy shopping! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilly 26th March 2011, 4:34 pm

Hi Cookie

I have just had an uplift and implant on 19th March and woke up in a 32 E i now feel like the band is getting tighter as the week goes on is this just down to swelling ? Also when i look at my boobs it looks like i dont have a clevage and no proper shape to my boob is this also normal could it be swelling ? Am also dreading seeing the scars how did you feel when you first seen yours ? Also you mentioned you are now an F is it likely if im filling an E just now that i may be bigger by week 6 or is everyone different. Sorry for all the questionsx
Gilly
Gilly
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th March 2011, 9:57 am

Awww the questions are fine Gilly, that's what this forum is here for! When can I start to wear a normal bra?? 571992

I have just had an uplift and implant on 19th March and woke up in a 32 E
i now feel like the band is getting tighter as the week goes on is this
just down to swelling ?

Yes hun, you might find you need to go up a back size to accomodate the swelling or try a bra expander - I am a 32 back but went all the way up to a 36 back during my recovery, then as the swelling subsided I went back down to my 32s again.

Also when i look at my boobs it looks like i dont have a clevage and no
proper shape to my boob is this also normal could it be swelling ?

Completely normal hun. You'll probably find you have a lot of swelling inbetween your boobs and they might look flat, or torpedo shaped, it's very common for breasts to look strange early post-op but over time they go through many changes and take many different shapes on and sometimes look wonky for a while, all of which is fine, it just takes time for our boobs to heal and settle into position.

Am also dreading seeing the scars how did you feel when you first seen yours ?

I won't lie hun, they did shock me a little, my boobs looked kind of rubbery around the scarring and I feared they would always look this way - THEY DON'T lol, over time the skin heals and the scar will look great sweetness, don't worry, they'll look great and the shape you get from having an uplift is FANTASTIC! you'll be amazed at how good your boobs will look, but give them time hunni.

Also you mentioned you are now an F is it likely if im filling an E just
now that i may be bigger by week 6 or is everyone different.

It's very possible you'll be larger than an E cup hun, not everyone does 'fluff' but most do, I measured a DD post-op, by 12 weeks post-op I was measuring an F.

Enjoy your recovery hunni. Hope I've helped. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Zzz1981 27th March 2011, 8:42 pm

Hug
Zzz1981
Zzz1981
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 203

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down