Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lift booked in, Sultan Hassan!

+3
COOKIE
Charlii
drinkeroftea
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lift booked in, Sultan Hassan! Empty Lift booked in, Sultan Hassan!

Post by drinkeroftea 1st January 2015, 6:40 pm

Happy New Year!!

I am so so excited, I have been booked in for my breast lift with Mr Sultan Hassan, 10th Feb!.  dance I have also booked in for my implants with Mr Hassan in May, so come June time I should be all sorted boobywise!!!

I have spent the last few days reading through all the threads about uplifts. I also came across a fabulous blog by a wonderful girly who is on here, and also had a separate lift and implant op, i think she goes by the name tittilicious! 

I have so many questions, even though I have read up so much. But yet I can't think of any of the top of my head! I am slightly concerned that the scars don't seem to worry me, when I know that is a major worryof a lot of girls?! 

I need to ring up tomorrow and pay the deposit, i think then it will really hit me.  :ok:

I managed to tell my mum today about what I had planned, and she took it so much better then i thought, there was no hysterical wailing etc. She was concerned that I would  be getting huge implants, which I won't be. She completely understood that I wanted to get it done for confidence reasons after my weight loss, and I think she is looking forward to being able to "mother me" when I am recovering. I haven't told my dad yet....I have taken the cowards way out and got mum to tell him. Eeek. 

Looking forward to hearing about other girls experiences! Also if anyone else is a feb op!
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Lift booked in, Sultan Hassan! Empty Re: Lift booked in, Sultan Hassan!

Post by Charlii 1st January 2015, 11:25 pm

Yey, congrats on booking! Dont forget to add your date into the calendar section so we can countdown with you. Also, if you head to the general section you'll find the Feb buddies sticky, so you can share your ups and downs with other ladies having their op at the same time.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd January 2015, 8:31 am

Congratulations on booking hun! dance You're a February buddy like meeeeee! yahoo

I'm glad you were able to find a blog to suit the same surgery you're having. They're fantastic these blogs aren't they. When women start them they can't possibly realise just how helpful they can be to members, so I'm really pleased for you that you found a member you can relate too.  

Many women have fear of uplift scars and I'll be honest, it's the reveal that can be a little scarey because often the skin can looked quite puckered and bruised, but that's all normal and you know we'll be here for you should you need any reassurance around that time. 

Soooooo glad you're happy with your decision now sweetheart and here's to your new boobs! vino Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 2nd January 2015, 8:52 pm

Thanks Charli, Ill head over there and do that!

YAAAY Cookie feb boob buddies!! 

The blogs really are, it could have been made for me. I'm am also so grateful she wrote how she really felt and didn't gloss over the discomfort, and feelings etc. 

Aww, I love this forum!  Yes, I think I will be panicking like mad when I get the big reveal! I will be on here straight away no doubt!

Me too, I kept thinking about it, and kept searching on here for a lift and implants and the majority of posts were about a combined op. Then I came across one, where the surgeon told the poster the exact same as I was told. She is now post op and couldn't be happier about her decision. So I will put my faith in my PS and hope he can work some magic!

38 days!
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 2nd January 2015, 9:08 pm

Congrats on booking Hun, so happy you're pleased with your surgeon. 

And also so happy you finally told your mum and that she's giving you all the support you need, it can be such a relief  Hug 
Xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 2nd January 2015, 9:21 pm

Aww thanks MrsBall!!

It really was, but I am such a wimp not telling my dad! I'm still waiting for the explosion from him.
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 2nd January 2015, 10:19 pm

Ah Hun, don't think the worst! I'm sure once your mums spoken to him it'll be fine Hug X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by lairyfairie 2nd January 2015, 11:12 pm

Ha ha that's exactly what I experienced with my mom. I am 37 years old and still worried about how she will react. I wasn't going to tell her at first but my other half said he would if I didn't.
She was ace. In fact, she got me to see more surgeons and that's when I met Sultan Hassan. He is amazing isn't he? I booked and paid the deposit there and then! And now I am staying at my folks for the 1st few days.
Its really good being able to read other peoples similar experiences, they have helped me stop panicking and also make some decisions. Good luck hun and keep up updated xx
lairyfairie
lairyfairie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 340

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 3rd January 2015, 3:49 pm

Eek, lairyfairie this time next week you will be a few days post op, how exciting!! 

Oh he really is, hes the only surgeon I have spoken to, which goes against all the advice on here, but I felt so comfortable with him. 

You too, I will be keeping an eye on your posts! Are you having an uplift as well? xx
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by camilla85 3rd January 2015, 7:36 pm

Congrats hun, pleased your mum is supporting you. My mum was scared when I told her I booked my BA and a bit against it. She was saying I have good life, good health, job etc and why would I want unnecessary risk involved with having surgery. I eneded up not telling her exact surgery date and rang her when i was done with my new boobs dance
camilla85
camilla85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by ACKUGA28 3rd January 2015, 11:29 pm

Hey Hun just wanted to congratulate you too for booking your surgery,
I'm booked in with Mr hassan too for the end of February, he is such a nice man, put me right at ease. Look forward to reading about how your op went soon, x
ACKUGA28
ACKUGA28
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 193

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 3rd January 2015, 11:39 pm

Camilla85...that's what I would have done, I usually tell her things after! Best way. However  I have just moved back home, so no choice but to tell her!! 

Thanks ACKUGA28, yes he is lovely, really wants to get the best result he can. I am having my BA in May so no doubt I will be hounding you like a one nearer the time!!

I am in such a split mind, one minute I just want the lift to be over and done with, and for it to be May so I can get my implants and be done, yet the other half of me thinks, just try and sit back and relax and try and enjoy the process as much as possible.
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ACKUGA28 4th January 2015, 12:00 am

Hey Hun,
Do you know what size implants you are going to have in May or do you wait to decide on sizes once you've healed from your lift?

If you don't mind me asking are you going Hammersmith for your op or Dolan park?
ACKUGA28
ACKUGA28
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 4th January 2015, 12:08 am

Not at all, I am going to the West Midlands Hospital. London would be better for me location wise, but not cost wise. I think it would be an extra 1k on top.

Well we had a look at implants as I went to the consultation thinking I could get a combined op, Mr H didn't agree though. But let me have a look at implants anyway! I think atm I am going for 505cc hp round under the muscle, but this may change. I am quite tall so even though they are fairly big implants, I hope they will look naturalish but with a hint of work being done, if that makes sense?! What about you? xx
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ACKUGA28 4th January 2015, 12:21 am

Mr hassan said I can have 375cc motiva unders, but will order 360cc too incase they don't fit, as I'm very flat chested,
I'm currently a 32 empty a, with hardly no breast tissue, so he said no to overs, I'm 5ft3 and weight just over 8st
 I'm hoping that I've made the right choice in size as I'm worried they are gonna look to big for my frame? 
It was a huge step booking my ba but the worrying/ wondering is endless. It'll all be worth it though, this forum is amazing for The lovely support xx

Are you prepared? And how are you feeling about it all? X
ACKUGA28
ACKUGA28
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 4th January 2015, 12:51 am

I think the PS wouldn't do it if they were too big for your frame.  I am sure they will look amazing, a lot of women on here talk about boob greed! 

This forum is a godsend, I really don't know what I would have done without it. 

Umm, not really no!! I've booked the time off work, paid my deposit and told my mum and thats about it! Oh, and I bought a button down nightie today! And I have started an amazon wish list for a V pillow, ice packs, dry shampoo and arnica after advice from the girls on here. Oh and looking at Macom bras!

I am feeling really mixed about it all. I have wanted my boobs done for so long, and now I have lost a fair bit of weight Its finally worth doing. But I am also scared that I have not lost enough, and maybe I should put it back a few months?? etc. I'm worried about becoming so bored during recovery and not being able to exercise and the weight coming back in a few weeks! Funnily enough, I'm not scared about the GA, the op itself or the scars!  Oh and I am petrified of when my mum finally tells my dad!

You? 

xx
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ACKUGA28 4th January 2015, 8:52 am

Hey sorry for the late reply,

How much time did you have to book off work? And did you tell them what it was for? 

Congrats too on loosing weight, that's a hard tackle on its own, did you follow a specific diet? 

Your a lot more prepare than me, all I've got is some arnica tablets from boots and that's it,
When I get paid next week I will buy my bras and pillow.  
I didn't give the ice packs a thought so will look for those, 

Your dad will probably surprise you and take it better than you think, if it's something you've wanted to have done for a long long time, then I'm sure he will understand and come round to your way of thinking, I too got my mum to tell my dad, and my dad just said to me, as long as Im happy then he is happy, which really reassured me that I'm doing the right thing.

I think we all go through the phase of thinking about putting it back a few months, (I know I have and it's because I'm petrified of the deep sedation, and nothing else) But you've come this far and booked your surgery date,  it will all be worth it in the end. You've just gotta be sure in yourself that it's what you want and your doing it for you,  and you mentioned that you've wanted your boobs done for so long, you're almost there!!! ☺️

Xx
ACKUGA28
ACKUGA28
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 4th January 2015, 8:38 pm

I have booked 8 days off work...not much but I am a contractor and If I am not at work, I don't get paid! Plus I had to book more time off for my BA. Nope, I didn't have to tell them anything. Its just typing, so no manual work at all, so I'm fairly confident It will be manageable, although I know I will be very tired. How about yourself? 

Aww thanks! I followed cambridge for a few months, to give me a kickstart, and now I just try and eat as cleanly as I can. Although I have been picking on cheese, crackers and chocolate this week....

I hope he takes it ok, he doesn't shout and get angry, just goes silent and disapproving! lol, I'm 30, I feel like a 12 year old girl! 

I do want it so much!! But I keep thinking that I am being too premature, and I should wait till I've got to my goal weight to "allow" myself to get it done. Ahh weight loss plays such horrible mental mind games. I am much more concerned about that then the op itself! 

And same to you as well!! We will get there!
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ACKUGA28 4th January 2015, 9:23 pm

Blimey 8 days just take it as easy as you can Hun.

My friend also done the Cambridge diet she lost over 4 1/2 stone, and looks fab, shes like a completely different girl, she's grown more confident and is so happy. What a different it made to her, so I can understand why your feeling the way you do now, but like cookie said in another thread just eat sensibly which im sure you will anyways, and try to get walking, I'm sure you'll be fine hun,  but just make sure you listen to your body and rest up when your feeling tired, you'll soon be back at the gym.

I've booked 14 days off but think I'm going to have to tell them what I'm having done, as I work in retail and have to pull heavy loads of clothing rails, totes of shoes and accessories, plus my job involves a lot of stretching , lifting and using footstools etc.... So I'm thinking I will have to talk to my manager just incase it's noticeable that I'm not doing my job 100% if that makes sense, but really don't know how to put it to her if I do tell her.....

Xx
ACKUGA28
ACKUGA28
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 4th January 2015, 9:28 pm

I will do! When I got steralised I got the tube home and then walked half a mile home. eek! 

Hmm, I think you would be better off to tell her so she can try and adjust your duties as much as possible? You wouldn't have to go into detail, just say you've had an operation and have restricted movement for x amount of weeks. You don't want to be worrying about not doing your job 100% on top of everything else. 
x
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ACKUGA28 4th January 2015, 9:40 pm

Awwww was that painful though walking home after having that done? You must have a high pain threshold 

Yeah I'm going to try and talk to her Wednesday evening, I need to make sure I'm not gonna do anything to strenuous that might affect my recovery.

I must admit though Im finding it hard to picture myself with bigger breasts, I've been walking around at home with rice in socks stuffed down a bigger bra that once fitted me,to get used to the weight and how i may look once I've had them done,
ACKUGA28
ACKUGA28
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 4th January 2015, 9:48 pm

It was fine! Although I must have looked dog rough as someone actually offered me their seat on the tube!! 

LOL, strength training your back with rice boobies, good idea! 

Yes, I can quite often be found in front of my mirror hoisting the girls up into something that actually resembles boobs rather than what I have at the moment. It always amazes me how long my torso is as I am so used to seeing huge sagging boobs down to my waist indentation, then my belly. I swear there is bits of skin that have never felt air on them! 

I am so looking forward to rice boobying! Do you try on tops etc to see how they look?!
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ACKUGA28 4th January 2015, 9:57 pm

Lol it's rare these days for anyone to give up their seat
ACKUGA28
ACKUGA28
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ACKUGA28 4th January 2015, 9:58 pm

Lol it's rare these days for anyone to give up their seat
ACKUGA28
ACKUGA28
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ACKUGA28 4th January 2015, 9:58 pm

Yes I've been wearing different tops to see what I look like but I wear me rice boobs for a few hours round the house, to try and get used to the weight and how they may look. It'll prob be completely different though when I get the bad boys done lol.

OMG talking of weight I've just weighed myself and have gained 4 1/2 lb over christmas, I need to try and loose that so I'm back to me pre op weight, 
Mind you I have well over indulged on the chocolates and prosecco over Xmas!
ACKUGA28
ACKUGA28
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next