Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BA & uplift at THG and Mr Sultan Hassan

+2
kerryG87
HDhariwal
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BA & uplift at THG and Mr Sultan Hassan Empty BA & uplift at THG and Mr Sultan Hassan

Post by HDhariwal 11th February 2013, 3:09 pm

so after a disspointing few weeks and rethinking my options, I have decided to go ahead still with my uplift and ba. I first went to see Mr. Khan at Transform however I was not impressed with him and felt like he didnt really care.
I now have an consultation with Mr Sultan Hassan at THG on Thursday and am very excited as I have heard nothing but good about him! I was wondering if anyone had a BA and uplift and how much they paid? and how recovery is? does recovery take longer if I'm hvaing a uplift too?
xxx
HDhariwal
HDhariwal
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

BA & uplift at THG and Mr Sultan Hassan Empty Re: BA & uplift at THG and Mr Sultan Hassan

Post by kerryG87 11th February 2013, 4:07 pm

I had exactly the same as your about to have with hassan. 18th Jan I had it done only now I feel able to do things without feeling abit of a bigger. He's done an amazing job and his needle work is superb. Ul be very happy x
kerryG87
kerryG87
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

BA & uplift at THG and Mr Sultan Hassan Empty Re: BA & uplift at THG and Mr Sultan Hassan

Post by kerryG87 11th February 2013, 4:08 pm

Niggle not bigger Haha x
kerryG87
kerryG87
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nataliei87 11th February 2013, 4:44 pm

i had ba and uplift at thg but with micheal payne i have recovered really quick im only 2 weeks po and feel fine havent had any pain from the start
nataliei87
nataliei87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 11th February 2013, 5:24 pm

Om having exactly the same thing.
Was quoted 5200 but haggled down to 4750
.my consultant is Sam.
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1068

Back to top Go down

Post by kerryG87 11th February 2013, 6:08 pm

Omg how did u haggle u lucky girl? Damn it x
kerryG87
kerryG87
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 11th February 2013, 6:14 pm

I said that I was stuck between 2 surgeons....left it abit. Then emailed saying that the other surgeon is charging £4750 because I don't need to be driven to the hospital.
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kerryG87 11th February 2013, 6:26 pm

My dad drove me to the hospital but was still 5200. You may of had the selected dates 500 off December/Jan. I wasn't lucky enuf to get one of those :-( x
kerryG87
kerryG87
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 11th February 2013, 6:28 pm

I'm getting mine in March.... I just refused to pay full price when they can def knock some money off.
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kerryG87 11th February 2013, 6:30 pm

Wow that is crazy. Good job there! If I'd of known I'd of tried....gutted Haha. U excited? Xx
kerryG87
kerryG87
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 11th February 2013, 6:35 pm

I'm am stupidly excited!! Wanted it since i was school and I can now finally get it done. I live on this forum...lol
No one else understands the excitement etc
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kerryG87 11th February 2013, 6:37 pm

HDhariwal how much are u paying?x
kerryG87
kerryG87
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HDhariwal 12th February 2013, 6:52 pm

sorry for the late reply I have been snowed under with work@
KerryG87 - ahh I am so glad to hear that making me more excited to meet with Mr Hassan on Thursday! I havent yet had my constulation with THG thats on Thursday, I have already had a consultaion at Transform and was quoted £5200 but decided not to go with them as I didnt particularly like the surgeon.
Kenzie1985 - oh my god you must be so excited! how was the first consultation with Mr Hassan? I think I am most nervous about meeting him than actually having the surgery lol! Are you having a full uplift, what cc are you getting?
Nataliei87 - thats good to hear, how are your scars looking?
xxxx
HDhariwal
HDhariwal
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nataliei87 12th February 2013, 6:57 pm

havent seen my scars properly yet have to wait 2 weeks before you get them off and are allowed to have a shower. having mine off thursday can finally have a proper shower then.
dance
nataliei87
nataliei87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 12th February 2013, 7:12 pm

My first Consultation went well. I was so nervous about showing my boobs but he made me relax. He made me relax but I'm still nervous about seeing him again. Silly I know.

I'm having a crescent lift with 345CC... I'm seeing him Thursday in London! Same day has you lol I'm seeing him to confirm the size,its been playing on my mind.
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by HDhariwal 12th February 2013, 7:13 pm

lol thats exactly what I'm nervous about! If you don't mind me asking what size are you now? what size are you hoping to be with 345CC? what time are you in on Thursday?! xx
HDhariwal
HDhariwal
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 12th February 2013, 7:20 pm

I was really nervous about showing him. I don't think I gave him any eye contact lol Its worth it tho,without it no boobies.

I'm around a 36B but I'm losing weight....hoping to be small again. Lol I'm hoping to be a DD,just need to double check.

My appt time is 3pm. So excited. What time is yours?
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by HDhariwal 12th February 2013, 7:23 pm

lol thats exactly what I was like when I saw Dr Khan at Transform.
thats similar to me, I'm also a36B now and also loosing weight for my surgery, I want to be a DD too!
My appt is at 3:45 on thursday! xx
HDhariwal
HDhariwal
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 12th February 2013, 7:27 pm

Lol I may see you in the waiting room..u must be going in after me haha!!
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 12th February 2013, 7:29 pm

You had a lucky escape from Khan xx

Mine went horribly wrong xx Have a look [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to feel better about going elsewhere xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by HDhariwal 12th February 2013, 7:42 pm

oh Kay I'm so sorry to read your story! I am so glad that I didnt book with Dr Khan now, I was recommended by a few friends who had BA with him however he told me I would need a uplift too. I wasn't too impressed with his attitude either and knew he didn't specliase in what I needed doing and am now cosidering booking with Sultan Hassan as I have heard he has excellent needle work! xxx
HDhariwal
HDhariwal
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 12th February 2013, 7:57 pm

Shame we can't have a list of shamed surgeons..Surgeons with a rep.
Luckily Mr Hassan seems brilliant. Let me know how your consultation goes..
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kerryG87 12th February 2013, 9:37 pm

Mr hassan is amazing and a hell of a nice guy. He makes u feel so calm and jokes with u he's funny. Not pervy atal Haha not that surgeon's are....but uno. I've seen my scars as I had to replace with new tape untill my next follow up appointment then the nurse said I won't have to wear it after then. The needle work is sooo neat and thin I'm so so impressed. Apparently He has like OCD on how perfect he wants to make each boobs and match I had 495cc in left boobs and 475cc in right. Both look identical. He's very dedicated to his work 2 as I had my boobjob when it was really bad snow hassan had a crash wrote his car off someone had to go and fetch him and as soon as he got to bromsgrove he was str8 up to theater. The enethatists were my fave. Hillarious. But wow mr hassan was 100% exellent with me the size he put in and the after results. I'm excited for u. Can't praise him enuf. Also my bfs sister went with hassan straight forward boobjob no uplift for her and she is also very pleased and defiantly particular what surgeon she wanted and looked up and saw Alot of surgeons so I knew he was shot hot at his job. Xx
kerryG87
kerryG87
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HDhariwal 13th February 2013, 11:23 am

KerryG87 you have made me even more excited to meet him tomorrow! So glad you're happy with your new boobies, can't wait to have mine xxx
HDhariwal
HDhariwal
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 13th February 2013, 12:16 pm

Mr Hassan is amazing!!!
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next