Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breast lift & implant surgery booked 5th sep...

+2
jenniferrf1
Carla1771
6 posters

Go down

Breast lift & implant surgery booked 5th sep... Empty Breast lift & implant surgery booked 5th sep...

Post by Carla1771 25th August 2013, 8:19 pm

Hi girls I've just been told about this site so I'm new but have read some post and you all seem very helpful.
I'm booked for surgery 5th sep and I'm getting a bit nervous.....
I have to make a decision with the size of implant I want by Tuesday... I currently have 345 and my surgeon think I should stay with this size so he can take alot of excess skin away. He said he won't go bigger than 360, as they could drop again ? So think I'm going to stick with the 345...
Recovery is another worry as I have 3 children, 1 19mths old whom I guess for a while I won't b picking up? Can any one tell me how they were after surgery? How long before u were up walking around? I know everybody is different but is the pain after ok or is it a case of stay in bed and sleep for as long as you can?
I'm looking forward to my new additions just a bit apprehensive about the recovery as time gets closer xxx
Carla1771
Carla1771
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Breast lift & implant surgery booked 5th sep... Empty Re: Breast lift & implant surgery booked 5th sep...

Post by jenniferrf1 25th August 2013, 9:42 pm

Hi Carla welcome to the forum! I'm having my Ba on the 8th :) not long to go! Some ladies post BA will be along soon but just from my research wanted to say that it will be a while until you can do any lifting eye including your little ones.. I've also read that asking as you stay up to date on the meds it's discomfort more than pain ...

Like I said lady's with more experience will be along soon but in the meantime you could join us in the sept buddy's thread in the general section, it's all of us lady's having a op in sept xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Breast lift & implant surgery booked 5th sep... Empty Re: Breast lift & implant surgery booked 5th sep...

Post by COOKIE 26th August 2013, 12:15 am

Hello and welcome to Breast Buddies Carla wavey 

As you're pre BA you might find the information we have in the 'Breast Augmentation Information' section of the forum of interest to you. Its filled with so much to help you better understand the procedure and to help yourself feel better prepared. Any questions or concerns you might have just ask away here in the Uplift/Reductions and Nipple Lift section as you have now. No questions ever go unanswered and our lovely ladies will always be more than happy to help you if they can.

To answer your questions...

Its going to be at the VERY least 2 weeks before you're going to even attempt to pick up your little one and this is IF you feel you could. After a lift you really are going to need full time help in place for those weeks hun. This thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] might be helpful to you.

You'll be encouraged to get up and walk as soon as you feel able. You will at no point be confined to bed. The first few days your body will be fatigued and you'll still have general anaesthetic in your system. Day 3 is generally the day the worst of your swelling kicks in, but even at its worst you'll feel nothing at all you won't be able to cope with. Your surgeon will send you home with strong pain killers and possibly anti-biotics. Most women however stop taking the strong painkillers by about day 4/5 and continue with only paracetamol for as long as they feel they need to, which is no more than 2 weeks.

You'll find you'll be quite tired after doing very little at first and your arms so weak you'll struggle to open a door, but you'll be surprised at how quickly your body heals. You've absolutely nothing at all to fear about the recovery. You will feel some discomfort, but you won't feel pain as such. If you have children already, the best way to describe the sensation you're going to feel is like when your milk comes in and your boobs feel hard and heavy and engorged. This is the exact same sensation hun, so its really nothing to fear.

You've such a lot to look forward to Carla and we will be here for you every step of the way... We don't butter up anything to make you feel better here hun. What you'll get is honest responses from from real women who have undergone the procedure sweetheart, so anything else you may have concerns about or if you'd like to ask more about the questions already asked, just ask Carla :ok: 

Enjoy the forum babe. Xx

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla1771 26th August 2013, 6:45 pm

Thanks for your reply cookie, from what i have read you seem to know your stuff.
Can i ask you another question about sizing as i am torn between 345 & 360cc. I dont know if I said but i currently have 345s in at the moment, as i am having a full uplift my surgeon says that if he puts new 345s in he can take away more skin than if he puts in 360s. He said he wouldnt put any bigger than 360 in just incase they sag again in a few years time. I did see the difference in the size of the implants when i went for my last consultation but i think i was so excited about the whole thing that i didnt really get a good feel of the difference in the two. 
I dont really want to have to cancel my surgery date just to go all the way up to london to feel the difference in implants when childcare and everything has been arranged. Im on a deadline too as I need to ring them tomorrow so they can order the implant in on time for surgery, do u think that if i called them in the morning and asked for a telephone appointment they would do that?
Soo many questions and i hate the unknown of the whole thing....... xxxxx
Carla1771
Carla1771
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 26th August 2013, 7:16 pm

Just wanted to wish you the best for your surgery and to say Hello!
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla1771 26th August 2013, 8:00 pm

Thank you very much, it's all I can think about.... Boobs boobs boobs!!! Xxxx
Carla1771
Carla1771
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 26th August 2013, 10:10 pm

Not many days left now Carla! 
I wish you a safe and comfortable journey!

I will also have lift & implants in September.
/Isabell Give You
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th August 2013, 2:14 am

It depends who you're having surgery with Carla?

If you're using one of the large commercial clinics then no, they won't allow for your surgeon to further discuss sizing with you over the telephone. If you're with a BAAPS surgeon its possible they would give you that time yes hun. Either that or maybe a possible Email?

You could always suggest the surgeon take both implants into theatre with you on your bog day hun if you wanted. As you'll remember from your first surgery, you'll have time for a consultation before you go into into theatre, so maybe take some pics with you on the day of the size boobs you like. Sow those to your surgeon and stay focused on a 'look' rather than a 'size' and then whilst you're in theatre your surgeon will have both implant sizes to hand to choose from to help get you as close to that look you're after as possible babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla1771 27th August 2013, 12:09 pm

Oh no cookie, my surgeons on holiday until just before my surgery date!! Going to have to make the decision by myself!!! Oh no, wot to do...... Xxx
Carla1771
Carla1771
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th August 2013, 1:39 pm

Call the clinic Calrla and tell them you'd like both sizes taking into surgery with you on the day as you're unsure and would like to discuss it with your surgeon. They should be fine with that hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla1771 27th August 2013, 9:16 pm

I've made a decision 345's it is..... There. Feel so mich better! 
Getting so excited now 9 days to go... Going to pack my bag Sunday... Think I have everything!xxxx
Carla1771
Carla1771
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kel70 27th August 2013, 10:08 pm

Good luck Carla look forward to hearng how you get on x
kel70
kel70
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by kel70 27th August 2013, 10:09 pm

Good luck Carla look forward to hearng how you get on x
kel70
kel70
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th August 2013, 10:29 pm

Glad you're feeling better now you're decided lovely :ok: 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 28th August 2013, 6:10 am

It's always a relief once decided on size xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down