Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bra or no bra after breast lift with implant?

5 posters

Go down

Bra or no bra after breast lift with implant?  Empty Bra or no bra after breast lift with implant?

Post by bugmonkey 28th April 2011, 12:23 am

I sorry I am new and have heard many different thing so looking for some help please? My Dr told me at two days post-op i did not need to wear a bra that every thing looks good but i have heard you should not go with out it for three week and I am so nervous just looking for some thing to put me at ease has any one else went with out the bra and was it ok ?
Thank so much
bugmonkey
bugmonkey
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Bra or no bra after breast lift with implant?  Empty Re: Bra or no bra after breast lift with implant?

Post by misf1 28th April 2011, 12:27 am

Hi hun, if your surgeon says you do not need a sports bra, then you probably dont. A lot of people get told so many different things, so it's best to follow what your surgeon has told you to do as he/she has examined you and knows how you are healing. It;s a scary time early post op as opinions differ from surgeon to surgeon. But there are many girls who are told no bra at all. Happy healing hun.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Bra or no bra after breast lift with implant?  Empty Re: Bra or no bra after breast lift with implant?

Post by charms 28th April 2011, 12:37 am

i agree its probly the best thing to do what your dr tells you.. // i can just relate to the nervousness about the whole bra thing. // i was supposed to wear a bra (just a lift) but i couldnt find one that fit for a long time.. and actually still really haven't. thats been really nerve wracking. // seems you are fortunate not to need one for now. // anyway i hope you feel good and are comfy. if he says you dont need one i guess you might be ok until you feel like wearing one. (lucky you!)

charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by bugmonkey 28th April 2011, 12:39 am

Thank you ladies so much you have made me feel a lot better.
bugmonkey
bugmonkey
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 28th April 2011, 8:19 am

I have heard of not wearing a bra, so dont worry if your ps said not too, best to follow their directions, as they tell you what is best for you and your boobs... if you have concerns just call them up and discuss it. x
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th April 2011, 8:30 am

Follow your own surgeons advice sweetie, afterall, his his advise you paid for!

You'll read so many conflicting recovery instructing from different surgergeons, but that's all about surgeons preference to healing and also instructions tailored individually to a patient.

The only person you should listen to and follow for your post-op care is your surgeon sweetie. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down