Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone had an uplift with sultan hassan

3 posters

Go down

Has anyone had an uplift with sultan hassan Empty Has anyone had an uplift with sultan hassan

Post by bgorringe 15th January 2013, 9:31 am

I've got my consultation with sultan hassan this week and I'm really hoping to go with him for my ba and uplift, but was wondering if anyone has had an uplift (and ba) with him as I was wondering about his 'needle work', if he is good at hiding the scars, it's really important I me that the scaring is very minimal and I know it depends on how good the surgeon is. Presumably he's going to tell me he's very good but was wondering if anyone has any experiences to share. Thanks very much in advance xx
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Has anyone had an uplift with sultan hassan Empty Re: Has anyone had an uplift with sultan hassan

Post by achorley 15th January 2013, 11:06 am

Hey I'm also going with sultan hassan he is SUCH a lovely man and send to really know his boobs!! My friend had hers done with him although not an uplift just implants but the scars are so so minimal!! If you ask to see hi work he will show you pictures chick, he very very helpful and listens to everything you have to say! Xx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Has anyone had an uplift with sultan hassan Empty Re: Has anyone had an uplift with sultan hassan

Post by achorley 15th January 2013, 11:09 am

Seems * not sends ha x
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 15th January 2013, 11:11 am

Brilliant thanks hun, yeah I've heard alot of good things about him, when are you having yours done, are you having an uplift aswel, or just ba xx
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 15th January 2013, 11:15 am

I'm looking to book for end of march / start of April because of the financial sides of things ATM haha :-) 2-4 week waiting list roughly so I won't mind waiting a little longer if needs be! Just implants chick I'm a 32a/b hoping to go to at least a DD! But yeah I was so so nervous always hated my boobs and was embarrassed. Had my consultation 3 days after my 18th so as soon as I could!! He was so calming and reassuring and actually quite funny, I couldn't stop laughing when he was measuring me haha. But yeah he was brill, told him what I wanted and he said what he could do etc, explained everything on detail sizing, cc, implants, profiles etc! I tried on 3 sizes and he said try them on even though I expect you'll go for the biggest! Hahah. Cause I said id lie to go as book as he could make me which is a DD roughly he said! I'm hoping for an E really haha. But yeah he's such a lovely man. You'll love him! X
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 15th January 2013, 11:16 am

Big as he could *
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 15th January 2013, 11:34 am

That's sounds great hun, yeah I think at 32b with 445s you will definatly be bigger than dd! Alot of surgeons I've seen havnt been very friendly at all, and very rushed, so looking forward to my consultation with him! X
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 15th January 2013, 12:02 pm

I'm hoping so! I'd say I'm more of an a cup tbh but cause I have 'wide breast tissue' I fit into some bs! But ye hoping for an E. yeah defo let me know how you get on with him x
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 15th January 2013, 4:59 pm

Will do hun, thanks alot! x
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kerryG87 2nd February 2013, 5:49 pm

IV had a uplift and ba with mr sultan Hassan. I'm 2 weeks post op healing well but I'm not aloud to take the tape off around the nipple or in the crease so I can't really see everything yet. So anxious. I have a follow up aptment in 2 weeks time where I can have the tape taken off. Hassan was amazing and heard sooooo much positive things about him, very happy with how things look from what I can see atm xx
kerryG87
kerryG87
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down