Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tight red skin

4 posters

Go down

Tight red skin Empty Tight red skin

Post by Saramc44 12th December 2014, 3:30 pm

Hi ladies I'm 3 weeks p/o tomoro and my boobs are still tight and sore but last few days they are so red and shiny and feels like a hot poker pain underneath and just wondering if this is normal, thanks xx
Saramc44
Saramc44
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Tight red skin Empty Re: Tight red skin

Post by Charlii 12th December 2014, 3:40 pm

It sounds normal, but if you're having any flu like symptoms along side it, maybe get them checked out. It could just be that your swelling still hasn't fully subsided yet.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 12th December 2014, 3:41 pm

I had a kind of sunburnt sensation around wk 2-3 which is common and normal for many....
It soon went..but if you're  worried contact your clinic. Especially if theyre red/sore
Best wishes x
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th December 2014, 5:22 pm

Any sudden redness and heat should always be checked out Sara. The tightness however at 3 weeks post-op is normal, but if you feel they've swollen more since the redness and heat has come this isn't normal. 

Many of us get a sunburn 'sensation' when healing but there's no redness to the Breast it's just a sensation. 

If your clinics still open give them a call and I'm sure they'll ask you to come in and have a check up. 

There's no emergency Sara, but redness and heat like you describe could be symtoms of infection and it does need checking out. Do you have a temperature too at all or has the Breast swollen again?

If you do have a temp/swelling or not, from your description if your clinics closed and they are closed for the weekend it would best to have it looked at in a walk-in clinic if you have one close by, many places have these now for non-emergency cases and doctors surgeries are often open weekends now too.

If there's no-where you can go to be seen at all and you feel this is worsening, then a trip to A&E might be best. 

There no need for panic at all, as I've clearly said sweetheart, this isn't an emergency, but.....if you do have an infection then the sooner you get some anti-biotics down you the better for yourself babe. 

Please let us know how you get on won't you. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Saramc44 12th December 2014, 5:34 pm

Thanks ladies, it is like a sunburn feeling and they haven't swollen any more and I've no temperature, hopefully they will settle down over the weekend but if they get worse I shall be calling someone also I have read that if tight and red to remove the band and support bra for a while, do you think that would be ok xx
Saramc44
Saramc44
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th December 2014, 6:53 pm

Ahhhh you're wearing a band. Where is the redness Sara? It caused by irritation from the band do you think?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 12th December 2014, 7:05 pm

It could be chaffing if it's not on right. Take it straight around your back where your bra band would sit, then up and over. Tight but not so you can't breath. This should help make it more comfy.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Saramc44 12th December 2014, 7:16 pm

The redness is under the breast could it be the band pushing down making them more irratated and red and swollen ? I was wearing the band wrong until last week as they never showed me xx
Saramc44
Saramc44
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 12th December 2014, 7:26 pm

Yeah, my surgeon put mine on wrong, it wasn't until my nurse showed me a week later that I knew. 

No, it won't be from it pushing down so hard, it'll just be the healing process. As long as you're feeling ok in yourself, it's all fine.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Saramc44 12th December 2014, 7:32 pm

Thankyou also when can I sleep on my side my body keeps trying while I'm asleep but I wake up just has I do haha
Saramc44
Saramc44
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th December 2014, 7:32 pm

The redness isn't being caused by your bra or the band hun. If it were me. As soon as your clinics open if it's still red and swollen do get it checked out Sara. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down