Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 days from BA, very tight skin... is it normal?

+9
lucyt
CrystalLee
misf1
ClaireBearBoobs
COOKIE
ANewMeToBe
angbabyxx
janeybird
Yuko
13 posters

Go down

6 days from BA, very tight skin... is it normal? Empty 6 days from BA, very tight skin... is it normal?

Post by Yuko 30th November 2010, 4:21 pm

Hello everyone!!

I've just got my new boobies 6 days ago! :boobstick: All went well, I'm feeling a lot better now.
Just wondering, they are really haevy on my chest and make me hard to breath. It seems my skin is very very tight and it hasn't stretched at all since after the op. They look like two bowls stuck on me and nipples are pointing down on the floor. When I touch it, feels like a competely filled beach ball!

Do you have any idea when will they become softer?
Do you think I'm going to get any stretch marks?

I had 300cc, round, high-profile, under.
My size is 5'3" and 7'7.

Thank you! Flash
Yuko
Yuko
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

6 days from BA, very tight skin... is it normal? Empty Re: 6 days from BA, very tight skin... is it normal?

Post by janeybird 30th November 2010, 4:25 pm

Moisturise them as much as you can - obviously avoiding the whole scar area - this will help and also avoid stretchmarks :)

Mine were REALLY tight too is very early days Yuko all normal just try to relax and you'll be amazed at the changes in the coming weeks congrats on the new boobs x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

6 days from BA, very tight skin... is it normal? Empty Re: 6 days from BA, very tight skin... is it normal?

Post by angbabyxx 30th November 2010, 5:06 pm

Hi hun, honestly don't worry about it...mine were sooooo tight and solid but the 2nd week I started seeing and feeling changes, they are so much softer now, and relaxing nicely, they were practically under my arms at first!!! Most of the discomfort has gone now, the really tight sensation lasted about 10 days, moisturize them as much as possible (I used coca butter and bio oil) but keep away from the scars to avoid any infection!! I had overs and I believe sometimes unders take a little longer to relax and soften but in the big scheme of things it won't be long before your changes start kicking in....so relax!!

Take your mind of it and think of all the lovely new bra's you can buy for christmas!!!! Angiexx
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 30th November 2010, 5:19 pm

I had 375cc unders 10 days ago babe and mine are still VERY tight and hard, I can see that they are starting to look a little fuller underneath now so they must be beginning to settle. I have got a few very small silver stretch marks that I noticed yesterday but they are so minimal and insignificant in comparison to the over all look of my new boobs!
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th November 2010, 5:21 pm

Have a read through the 'Frankeinboob' section of this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hun, you're just going through a normal part of your recovery sweetness. It will get better. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireBearBoobs 30th November 2010, 10:33 pm

hey sweetie, just like everyone has already said it is just bit of the recovery. Tight skin can last upto 10 weeks post op and maybe even longer depending on how big you went. congrats on your new boobs though!! xxx :boobchick:
ClaireBearBoobs
ClaireBearBoobs
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 1st December 2010, 1:58 am

Aw hun, I remember the tight skin stage, which for me then moved onto the flaky skin stage (which is where your skin is creating new skin and stretching) I had this stage in a black sports bra (soon changed to white) and I just moisturised them every day taking moisturser to work with me even lol. It's all normal. As for stretchmarks unfortunatley these can happen no matter what you do, but give your skin plenty of moisture (I used bio oil and palmers cocoa butter many times a day) and at least you give your skin the best chance of preventing stretchmarks and should you get any you know you did everything you could to try to prevent them. Drink plenty of water and eat healthy wich will help your skin and general healing.
It can take anything from weeks to months for them to get softer and everyone is different. It's perfectly normal for them to look and feel like two round balls for a while and it feels (at the time) like they are taking forever and they will always be like it, but I promise over the weeks and months they will change loads.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalLee 1st December 2010, 4:35 am

yea that is normal. I just talked to my ps today and he said that will happen. trust me i was full of questions for him.
CrystalLee
CrystalLee
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuko 1st December 2010, 9:54 am

Thanks ladies! yipee
I now feel much better because I was worried a lot.
I am going to buy some moisturiser today, ASAP!
Yuko
Yuko
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st December 2010, 10:13 am

Yuko wrote:I am going to buy some moisturiser today, ASAP!

Don't put any anywhere near your scars sweetness, you're still at risk of infection so keep all mosturiser well away hun 6 days from BA, very tight skin... is it normal? 907337 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuko 1st December 2010, 3:54 pm

Thanks cookie, I bought some Palmer's cocoa butter and put it on just the top of my breast. Let's see what happens! I love the smell, though dance
What did you use for moisturiser?
Yuko
Yuko
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyt 2nd December 2010, 9:28 am

I used cocoa butter too. It worked a treat and smells loverly too!
lucyt
lucyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 2nd December 2010, 9:46 am

Its totally normal Hun with the amount of stretching your skin has to do due to the implant & then add the swelling ontop of that its becomes very tight & might even become 'flakey' & itchey!

Lots of cocoa butter like the girls have said will help like the girls have already said x

Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by vmac 2nd December 2010, 7:44 pm

cookie wrote:Have a read through the 'Frankeinboob' section of this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hun, you're just going through a normal part of your recovery sweetness. It will get better. xx

Hey cookie! Just kind of wondering how long until the discomfort subsides. It's not that bad, just annoying. Im probably being impatient too, but just curious as to how long the discomfort lasts. shrug Totally excited for the new additions to be able to be completely viewed, lol yipee
vmac
vmac
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyt 2nd December 2010, 8:28 pm

I'd say around about 3 weeks but prob depends upon how much stretching yr skin has to do. So if you had very large implants or havent had children it may last longer. If you've had children then yr skin may already have some 'give' in it.
lucyt
lucyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 2nd December 2010, 9:29 pm

Is it better to start rubbing moisturiser in before your BA? I use it anyway but surely itwill be better to start paying that area more attetion?

Plus does anyone else get drier skin this time of year?
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1694

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuko 4th December 2010, 5:24 pm

I didn't use any anti-strechmark moisturiser before op and I never had chidren, but they look fine, so far. I can't find any strechmark, yet.
After using the cocoa butter, my skin began to become softer a lot.
Compare to my 'before' picture, it's rather amazing that they managed to put those implants, though Shocked
I definitely think it's a good idea to use some moisturiser before op!
Also, it's a good idea to take some pictures of 'before' op, too!
Yuko
Yuko
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 4th December 2010, 5:33 pm

I get such dry skin at this time of year chicksville. I love the soap and glory body butter - seems to keep my skin well moistured.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down